Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4889 4890 4891 4892 4893 4894 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 am

:: lowers her panda when she sees Ryzan starting to leave. As he gets to the doorway, she suddenly blushes and calls to him ::
Wait...

:: sighs and only turns halfway so as to discourage her from trying to start a long conversation ::

Miro....
:: she looks down at the floor, not sure if she should actually bring up what came to mind ::

What is it? rolleyes

:: she holds her panda close to her and keeps her eyes on the floor ::
I know I said I wouldn't tell... but I told my husband because I thought he should know.... and... I was wondering if you ever told Tes... about us...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:11 am

Ahh I see, well I can certainly try to make some time down there since I dunno when I'll have time for anything once the Grand Opening hits and then there's still the lab. She finishes off the last of her drink and slides the glass to Hauk. That one was a bit too bitter hun, mind making the next one sweeter? She bats her eyes innocently at him. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:14 am

Hauk grimaces when he sees that he hit a sore spot on Dame. Well that's strike two there...damnit I need to stop listening to Anira and just go by my gut instinct. He takes the glass from Liada and nods over to Dame, Sorry about that. I won't ask. You want me to top off your drink while I'm at hers?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:23 am

Nah, it's cool. -she smiles like nothing is wrong but it doesn't quite meet her eyes- And no thanks, I haven't even taken a sip of the one I have. lol

So, Lia, when is the grand opening? I'm so excited I could spit! I love dancing! xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 am

*clenches his teeth and stiffens up*
.... there is nothing to tell. There was no "us" stressed Even if there was, I have no reason to mention it. I have not told him about every boyfriend or fling I have had in life nor has he told me of his so I do not see why this is any different. stare
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 am

Well most of the construction is finished so I was planning on getting the interior done tomorrow and then the building inspector on Sunday. Then there's getting a few other things done here and there and planning with Kat so I'm thinking about the middle of May here. Like the 14th I believe.

((*Cues corny dramatic soap opera music for Ry and Miro*))

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 am

((Yay! Dramatic music makes everything more dramatic! :: makes dramatic face and dramatic motions :: ))

:: pulls her panda up again to hide behind when she sees the look on Ryzan's face ::
But.... isn't it kind of relevant? I mean.... I know you weren't "together", but.... you were still married, right?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:37 am

((Really? You really need to have that in there? Jeeze this damn rev and her damn television...))

Alright then, lemme know if you want something with a strong bite to it.
Thankful he didn't have to be near the pink hair again Hauk makes up Liada's drink that was something close to a Midori Sour but with a weird pomagranet twist to it. Sliding the glass to her he goes back to his beer and finishes it off. Throwing the bottle in the recycle he goes to the fridge for another.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 am

Cool. biggrin That's my aunt's birthday. whee I don't see any forseeable problems as to why I wouldn't be able to make it then. xd

It'll be exciting. ^_^

Oh, I don't drink, Hauk. Thanks though. Can you hand me a straw, though? -smiles at him-
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:56 am

Hauk raises an eyebrow at her. Don't drink?? Ha! That is most blashphemous! I swear the women of this time don't have any idea how to be a real woman is! They starve themselves down to skin and bones, ruining perfectly good skintones with tanning, smoking, and that sludge they call makeup, they butcher themselves with mass amounts of piercings and chopping off their lovely locks, not a single good one with good child-bearing hips...gahh...I swear this race will be coming to an end in a few hundred years....Hauk grudgingly looks around for said straws and when he finally finds them tosses one over to Dame.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:06 am

*scowls and storms over to Miro, ripping the stuffed animal out of her hands and pinning her shoulders hard against the couch, glaring at her intensely as her eyes grow wide in fear and shock*

You listen to me. I have waited far too long to establish with Quortek what we have now and I will not have you ******** it up scream As far as he and everyone else is aware, nothing happened and I would like it to remain that way. Do you understand? scream

I... I just thought...

*presses harder on her shoulders, making her wince*
Do you understand? mad

*nods quickly*

Good stare
*lets her up and composes himself, calmly reaching into his vest for his cigarette case*
I am going upstairs for a smoke stare If Quortek returns before I do, be sure to let him know where I am. And I swear.... if you ruin this for me... you will wish I had been merciful enough to just kill you.

*with that, he turns and exits the living room, having a clove out and lit by the time he reaches the front door. After he gets into the corridor, he leans his back against the door and takes a long drag off his clove, trying to return to a calm state in case there are any late night/early morning patrons upstairs.

After a few puffs, he takes a deep, relaxing breath and heads up the stairs and into the main bar area, smiling at the people there as if nothing happened*
Vendui'~ whee
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 am

stare -slams her cup on the countertop, some of the drink and ice spilling over- Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? Perhaps because of your INANE fear of PINK you happened to miss the fact that -I- -stands up on her knees on the stool- Have hips to die for and thighs that could squish your tiny peabrained blonde head. I have the body of a gymnast and a dancer NOT the body of a model. You also apparently failed to noticed that the ONLY drop of make-up I am wearing is pink mascara. Which I only put on to ******** with you. I don't tan, if you failed to notice, I'm as white as a ******** sheet. I don't smoke. I do happend to have my ears pierced and I got tats. Those I am quite proud of and will probably get more. Chocolate happens to be my staple diet, and my a** and thighs will attest to this. And I haven't cut my hair in about a year and a half, and never past my shoulders, HENCE WHY ITS DOWN TO MY a**.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GET YOUR VIKING a** BACK TO YOUR OWN DAMN TIME PERIOD AND CONTINENT AND GET THE ******** OUTTA OURS. scream mad evil -jerks up the cup, climbs up on the bar and pours the cherry coke over his head-

Lia, I love you. -hops down- But I am GOING TO BED. -hugs her briefly then stomps away towards the JD-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:18 am

Liada watches the whole conversation unfold. She knew the Viking would get an earful after what he just uttered so like the incident with Psy, it was best just to let him have it until Dame was done. Sipping on her drink all the while. She gives Dame a hug and waves as she storms off to bed. Gnight dear! Good to see you again!

She gives a raised eyebrow with a smirk at the Viking. Well she told you didn't she? I keep telling you that mouth of yours is gonna get a spiked heel in your back one day
. She hears Ryzan and turns to wave at him. Hallo hun! I'm amazed you come above ground alive! rofl
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 am

*stands there, looking back and forth between dame and the very tall blond behind the counter as she screams at him and leaves in a huff*
Gi ussta sweatdrop

*he turns to Liada and smiles, walking over to have a seat next to her*
I do not think my dear m'ranndii would find our... activities as enjoyable if I were not still breathing wink

*takes a long drag off his clove*

Ryzan Vixtul

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:25 am

Hauk just stands there dumbfounded as Dame lets it all out on him, and all over him. Not really realizing why she was so damn upset. He had no problem with tattoos since he had one hidden and it was normally traditional for the women of his clan to have tattoos, ******** he didn't even mention that in his rant. And he wasn't referring to Dame's looks in his rant just most women in general. When she finally storms off he gives a wtf look to Liada. Odin's Balls other than that Katt woman are all you MW ladies short tempered harpies? Harskarinna Psy I will admit was my bad since I missed seeing her wedding band but between the others I've met so far I'm starting to wonder if I agreed to a shitty deal here....He takes a swig at his beer as a dark elf approaches the bar. He raises his beer in salute greeting him as he chugs more of it down, he then looks over the mess all over him and looks to Lia. A little help here ya think?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4889 4890 4891 4892 4893 4894 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games