Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zushi Sushi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 pm

My real name is a secret but here are my nicknames: Carly, Carly-wa, Toxic.
Pet: Beagle
Pet Name: Piper
Pet Age: 4
Note:
May possibly get a cat named Shadow because my grandmother is moving in. Shadow is 7 and very cranky.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi my name is Sparrow.
I'm 27 (yeah I know, ooooold.) From New York, USA.

I live and work with animals, I'm an environmental educator. I like all animals and there's few "pet" types I've not worked with. I'm also a big fan of wild animals, especially birds.

My pets:
Iris - Bourke Parakeet female, queen of the house.
April - female Cockatiel, she's a rescue. I saved her life, but she hates me anyways.
Gin and Tonic - a pair of finch, Gin is a society finch male, Tonic is a female zebra finch. They're not tame, they're just to keep Iris company when I'm not home.
Gill - Betta fish, he belongs to me but lives at my office.

Animals I work with:
snakes, turtles, lizards, frogs, salamanders, frogs/toads, fish, scorpion, tarantula, cockroaches, sometimes mammals... rabbits/rodents, although most of our mammals are just taxidermy mounts or skins. We also have a hedgehog, named Tacky.

Favorite animals: I don't really have one, but working with such diverse creatures I've learned many interesting things....

Bouncing a hedgehog like a baby is a good way to make them calm down.
Pigeons tend to be rather mean and try to bite, while doves do not.
Snakes go cloudy before they shed but they actually turn clear again right before they shed.
Turtles rarely bite but they're likely to pee on you.
Chinchillas are soft everywhere but their tail.
If you hold a ferret behind his ears by the "scruff" it will go limp and might even fall asleep.
Chickens can be hypnotized by flipping them onto their back.

Sparrow-chan

Nikto Coffee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi, I'm Katrina, though most people online just call me Coffee. I'm 22. I live with my husband and our daughter in Everett, WA.
We currently have two cats:
Sophia: 1 1/2 year old female gray tabby.
DaVinci: 3 year old male Flame-point Siamese mix.

Sadly crying , we will soon be finding a new home for DaVinci, as he has major jealousy problems with our daughter.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Salutations The Names Alto. Im 20 years old and i have a female Dog named Corazón. I live in Puerto Rico. I have a soft spot for animals. I may consider been a veterinarian in a future ^_^

Zaisina

Aiiyooh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:08 pm

Im 15, born 1993. My name is Aiya and im arabic.
i have a cat and his name is fufu=) hes only 2 months
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:23 pm

name: lori
age 33
live: IL
pets:
dog: bear 12yrs
dog: sasha 12 yrs
dog: goliath 4 yrs
dog: pandora 5 weeks
hedgehog: appa 10 months

photomom

jayfur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:57 pm

hey there I'm eddy I'm 19 and a dude(should be obvious but whatever) I have two cats 1 is shadow because she is my little shadow not because she's all black and the other is tigger an orange and white striped tabby that loves everyone. I also take care of neighborhood strays but they don't really stick around and the occasional wildlife. I volunteer at a no kill animal shelter but i wont give details unless asked. I think thats about it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:48 pm

biggrin Hi! My name is Cheryl and I live in Toronto,Canada.At the moment I have 13 animals in my care and they were all unwanted until I took them in. I have 3 rabbits,2guinea pigs,2 parakeets(budgies),2 canaries,2gerbils,1 rat and my sweet baby,Rani.She is a border collie/german shepherd and she rules the house.I'm just allowed to live here. biggrin Only Kidding.
Here is some advicce for sick pets.You can give childrens aspirin or Ibprofen to a pet but you must reduce the dose for their size.Rani has arthritis and it really helps to relieve her pain.

doglover142

hiysinphlay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:17 pm

Heya My name is Kayla I'm 18 and I have 8 or 9 pets 1 dog (golden retriever) 2 Cats (maybe 3) 1 gerbil and 3 beta
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:48 am

Well my name is Ren you can learn more about me from my profile.
I have two pets that I really adore!

Volkanon

Quadoxide

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 am

hey everyone I'm Brandon, I'm 17 i have 2 dogs a shelty springer mix, and a beagul pitbull mix, i also have a ginea pig and a farret my favorite type of pet is any rodent, i used to have a rabbit and a rat.

Quadx~ ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 am

Heeyyyyy, you guys can call me Lo, Low, or Froggy..or of course beseme.
I have 3 dogs
Dog #1= Sam 1 year almost 2 years old. American Eskimo Toy
Dog #2=Frank, a month younger than sam, Keeshond
Dog #3=Alice, same age as frank, Keeshond, female crying >

OH! And i have an 7 year old rabbit named Floppy ^^
I'm really excited to be in this guild, and i plan to be a vet in the future...well hope any way redface

_Lil bowl of sugar_

Pharoh Yami 1990

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:40 am

Hello I am Yami from YuGiOh and i have the best pet of all... well actually i have 3 of them. They are Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:20 pm

hey you can call me genjiix,gen,or meg it doesnt matter to me
i am 13 years old
i have 1 dog named misty she is 3 years old a pure bred border collie she is very energetic and she is smart but most times she doesn't show how smart she actually is

and i have 1 beta fish named blueberry i sometimes call blueberry trevor cuz to me blueberry is kinda girly so cuz i dont know if its a girl or a boy so i gave it two names
my sister also has a beta fish and its name is rasberry
my favorite animal has to be a horse
and i also have been able to help some garter snakes
because my friend had found 1 caught it and cuz it was injured she wanted to keep it to heal it then release it but she couldn't so i took it for her and healed kept it safe and when it was healed i released it

teamjacob1994

Anmlsikocc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:22 pm

O SRY i still havent done this...OK call me CB, i have 2 dogs, my grama raises horses for racing and i help her, i ride, i walk dogs for part-time job, (along w/ babysit), actually my list of connections to the animal world is pretty long so basically i more than heart LOVE heart ANIMALS, all no matter how "ugly" there is no such thing of an ugly animal. They have pure hearts. k i m 15 hlo hope we can b freinds
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games