Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:41 pm
''Oh... Umm... Well... Maybe cuz... I'm just not used to this... I mean'' Rock rubbed the back of his head, sighing. ''You do know that it makes 5 years I was living alone and the only person that got close enough to speak and touch me was Sonya... I've killed people who tried to talk to me meaningfully or simply touched me... I guess... everything I have... I shouldn't even merit it...'' Rock closed his eyes to hide his dull stare, and dropped his head. ''It's not you that makes this awkward... It's me...'' Rock got up and climbed higher into the tree and sat on his branch where he'd look at the sky and put his face against his knuckles under his chin and stared into the horizon...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:16 am
Robin sighed, as she watched Rock climb up, and then whistled softly, calling a breeze to lift herself up. With her blush now gone, she put her arms around Rocks shoulders from behind him and hugged him. "You're not the only one." Her voice was dull now, it sounded grey, like she was having to push the words through herself. "You're not the only one that struggles with who you are." Her voice caught in her throat. "At lest you know, who you are. At least, you can think back and decide that you don't deserve it."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:26 am
''You haven't seen ANYTHING that resides in this.'' Rock moved the hair away from his right eye, revealing the scar and red eye. ''It's worst than you could ever think... When I'll die, I'm not going to heaven or hell... Where I'm gonna go is worst then hell itself... My soul goes to the curse... If I get children, they'll have the curse as well, same thing reserved to them...'' Rock explained. His soft core that Robin had seem earlier was shutting on itself, like a clam, again...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:26 pm
"Hush." Robin squeezed Rock, laying her head on his shoulder. "That's quite enough of that." She closed her eyes. "I know that I can never fully understand. I think that's part of why I want to know. It seems to weigh on you so much, I can't help but wonder if you might feel lighter if you shared the burden."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:52 pm
Rock looked at Robin on his shoulder.''Shared the burden? I want no one to detain this curse again...'' Rock's left fist clenched and started to shake.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:48 pm
"Then don't." Robin gave an internal sigh, was Rock ever going to open up? "If you don't want to talk about it, that's all right. If you ever decide that you do want to talk about it, that's alright too."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:43 pm
''Haven't I just said what it was? This curse intensifies my powers to the point of making them nearly god-like, but as I said earlier, it's got a price... My soul goes to the curse when I die, and the curse is a hundred times worst than hell, and I'm not exagerating... Does that tell you how much is on my shoulders? And have you ever killed someone?'' Rock asked, his tone rising a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm
Telling me what it is isn't talking about it. Robin was prepared to say this when Rock began to get irritated. "Have you ever killed someone?" Robins breath caught in her throat. Her voice came out in a whisper as she pulled back from Rock to sit on a small cushion of air behind him. "I don't know." She pursed her lips, then forced the words to keep going. She'd never told anyone, but this was Rock, surly he coudl understand. "I can't remember anything from beyond a year ago. I just, woke up in the middle of the woods, covered in blood." She traced a thin scar on the back of her hand, one that she couldn't remember getting. "I think I might have killed people, but, I don't know. And I never will..."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:12 am
Rock turned back towards the city and pointed to a tower with a spike on top. ''See that over there? I hung up a man up there.'' He turned around pointed to another place and kept on going like this, pointing places people had made an encounter that was their last. ''You see? I'm just a mercenary that's not even done high school.... And wanna know how most of them happened? Like this...'' Water rose up behind Rock in a huge hand. '' If any tried to be close to me physically, this hand appears, drowns them, sometimes pull them apart or hangs them up... You are special, Robin... You got close to me... But is that really worth it?'' Rock spat out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:29 pm
"Of course it is!" Robin let her legs fall out from under her so that she now stood on her air pat instead of sitting on it. "I, I don't really care who you were." Her voice dropped, "You might have done horrible things in the past, and you might do them again. But I might have done terrible things also, and I don't think that changes who I am now!" Her voice had risen as she spoke, so the last words were spat out in a voice that roused nearby birds from trees. Her legs collapsed under her again as she spoke in a quiet voice again. "I want to be with you Rock. And nothing is going to change that."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 am
Strands of water from the hand moved slowly in the air around them, their turquoise-blue color sending reflects around them. They linked slowly as Rock looked at Robin, wordless. "I... Ho-... " Rock struggled with his words as the water formed a bubble around them, giving them a beautiful privacy and the sunlight sent reflects on them. Rock stepped for ward on the water, rising at his feet and brought him in front of Robin, eye to eye. He raised a hand and passed it gently along her jaw and dropped it. "I... I... I.." He shut his eyes before reopening them, and pronounced clearly "I love you Robin..." Rock said. His heart beat accelerated greatly as both were standing not meters away...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:38 am
"I love you too Rock." Robin felt her heart speed up (I can't help it) like a lawnmower engine. (You know, when you do that thing where you pull on the thing and it goes *whoosh!*) She took a tentative step forward, so that she was scant centimeters away from Rock, and then put her arms around him, and kissed him.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:41 pm
Rock shut his eyes and kissed her back. The dome collapsed around them, making the sound of waterfalls, but they stayed dry as the wter dropped only around them in falls. Rock put his arms around Robin and held her tightly, finally opening himself to the warmth of someone. After a minute, Rock backed away and rubbed his nose against Robin's, his blue eyes had turned from icy blue to a soft watery blue. ''So, it's official now... We're together... Right?'' Rock said lowly, keeping his eyes on hers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:28 pm
Robin smiled and closed her eyes, savoring the moment. "Yeah. We're defiantly together." She opened her eyes and let them crinkle with her smile. (Eh, just a thought, but don't you think lunch woudl be ending soon?)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:53 am
((Alright then...))
"How about ending that lunch the I made for us?"" Rock suggesed as they landed in front of the table softly, water lowering them. Rock sat down beside Robin, swiveling his plate around to continue eating  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games