Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Virtu0sicm00n

Distinct Seeker

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:53 pm
"Its because I'm afraid of girls!!!", Reiji yells. "I've always been afraid of girls. Hardly been able to talk to them yet alone be in the same room. Thats why I want to be a host. I want to learn not to be afraid. I'm sure my sister wasn't being cruel. She just wants me to find happiness", he continues and a few tears roll down his face  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:56 pm
Sakuya wakes up from a nap "Eh? What happened?" Sakuya looked to find a god looking guy "Oh, hello~" Sakuya waved at him "How're you?"  

XMintyPandaX

Virtu0sicm00n

Distinct Seeker

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 pm
"I'm fine", Reiji said holding his head even lower. "Well I think I'll be going now. You'll have a nice day", he said before running out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:10 pm
"Don't yell, Kihara-san. Anyway, if you're looking for help, I suggest you ask the male hosts. They'll probably help you."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm
"Awwww ok Reiji-chan. Bye bye!" Kairi says bringing out the tea  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Later that day...
"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ De Do Da la te fa mi so do~" Kairi hums twirling around the room  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:58 pm
Kairi still twirls and spins around in her room to the music playing from her mp3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 pm
sora wanders in looking slightly dazed "kairi-chan, i just had an epiphany i think...
i just realized what you've been trying to tell me all along! artem-san is the most annoying guy ever! thank you for trying to tell me!!!" sora runs over to give kairi a big hug, but instead she falls onto the couch instead "oh yeah and i realized something else... tamaki-sama is soooooo amazing!!!! whee " sora grabs a pillow and hugs it to herself like a teddy bear  

Stylish Sora-chan

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:50 pm
"Right now, I see Kairi-san spinning and Sora-san hugging a pillow. Are you two okay?" she said as she walked in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 am
"Sorry, it's a habit." Kairi says coming into a graceful stop. "What were you saying Sora? I couldn't hear y-....." Kairi became really dizzy from all the spinning and was shaking back and forth trying to regain her center of balance. "I couldn't hear you over my mp3. It was on high when you walked in."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:27 pm
"K-Kairi-san. You alright? You look really dizzy from all that spinning..." she said, trying to stop her from shaking.
"Kairi-chan, you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:15 pm
xoxBlueEyedGirl
"Sorry, it's a habit." Kairi says coming into a graceful stop. "What were you saying Sora? I couldn't hear y-....." Kairi became really dizzy from all the spinning and was shaking back and forth trying to regain her center of balance. "I couldn't hear you over my mp3. It was on high when you walked in."

sora looks up from where she is still hugging the pillow " i said, i have finally realized that Artem is a complete annoying idiot, but when i realized that i also suddenly realized that tamaki is sooooo amazing....." sora hugs her pillow again, smiling dreamily at the room in general  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:28 am
"I'm just a little dizzy." Kairi said reassuringly. "See what did I tell you? I knew you would come to your senses!" now i just need to work on Tamaki-senpai... hehehehehhehehe, she thought smiling knowing her friends made a good choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 am
completely ignorant of everything around her, sora tumbles off the edge of the couch, still clutching her pillow and smiling up at kairi xd  

Stylish Sora-chan

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:48 pm
"S-Sora-san, are you alright?" Michi asked, noticing that Sora tumbled off the couch.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games