Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 pm
Teehee *scorches obscene word into wall*

Poppycock

Below me is highly offended but doesn't know why.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
*As the smoke clears, Psyzapp sees the word "Poppycock" scorched into the brick wall that ThisEmptySoul has ran head first into. Her jaw hangs open as just can't believe her eyes* WTF? POPPYCOCK? *kicks chair* Doesn't that just figure! That really chaps my hide! Here I am knocking myself out to SAVE Jack and QuiteStorm and THIS *she points to word on wall* is the thanks I get! Who would do such a thing and why? Who is responsible for such obscenities? stressed Why do I even bother with this lot? Why do I even care?

Below me thinks this whole thing is hysterical and can't stop laughing.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I seem to have done better than I thought possible rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Below me wants to help but can't seem to get me to stop laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:44 am
Filia! Stoppit! Now! -slaps face once, twice and yet a third time- snap out of it! We have men to save here. This. Is. NOT. Funny.

Fine. -Ties Filia up in a burlap sack, weighs it down with stones and tosses it in a river- That will stop that insane laughter. -wipes hands- Now we can save Jack & Daxter! errr, QuietStorm.

below me risks their life to save filia.  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am
FILIA, NOOO!!! *removes her coat & shoes and dives in the river to reach the sack*

Below me will hold my coat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:23 pm
Stands quietly holding Nei's coat while she rescues me.

below me can't help but laugh at the obsurdity.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:42 pm
*Has been watching this scene unfold while napping in the rafters and the funny bone has been seriously tickled. Brat start laughing so hard that she falls from the highest wooden beam in the ceiling, landing on her bum with a loud thud.*

Oww! *Starts giggling again.*

Below is trying not to laugh at me while they check to see if I've broken something.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm
*Runs over to Brat and tries not to laugh* Good Lord Girl! What in the world were you doing way up there? Are you okay? Is anything broken? *starts poking Brat and moving limbs to see if she screams.*

Below me is irritated and the juvenile behavior going on here.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 pm
Oh good grief! What am I going to do with the lot of you? Will you kindly GROW UP a bit? A little maturity would be nice. Now. Everyone line up in a circle and alphabetize yourselves by age. I want no snickering, just a sincere "I'm sorry, Ma'am" and 50 pushups from each of you before we resume.

below me takes this very seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm
*Tes gets up as quickly as an injured man can and staggers over to the others.*

Alright, you heard the woman! Everyone in a circle! State your age and arrange yourselves appropriately. Oldest at 12:00, youngest at 1:00. Ages will increase clockwise. Hurry up! She has better things to do than wait for you all to straighten up!

*Tes takes his place in the circle and bows humbly before bandaidd*

My most sincere apologies, kind lady. I am but a fool. I beg of you to honor me with your forgiveness.

*Immediately drops and begins his 50 push-ups*

Below me refuses to participate.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:40 pm
Well seeing as I have already defied the laws of physics by being in 2 places simultainiously, I hearby refuse to participate untill someone corrects this breach of reality.

Below me wants some Ice Cream.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm
* Gets up from a looong daze and dusts himself off*

Screw this, help isn't coming. I don't know about you Jack, but Im gettin some Ice Cream! There has to be an ice cream parlor around these parts. Just has to be. I want rocky road, wait, strawberry, or cherries jubilee, or...

Below Me drops whatever they were doing and decides to tag along.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm
QuietStorm XII
* Gets up from a looong daze and dusts himself off*

Screw this, help isn't coming. I don't know about you Jack, but Im gettin some Ice Cream! There has to be an ice cream parlor around these parts. Just has to be. I want rocky road, wait, strawberry, or cherries jubilee, or...

Below Me drops whatever they were doing and decides to tag along.

I'll tag along for ice cream, I think there is one that way.

Below me wants to treat everyone for ice cream. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:48 pm
OH! Can I buy? I think I owe everyone some serious grovelling here. *shouts* Hey everyone! The ice cream is on me!

below me has better things to do with my money than get an ice cream  

bandaidd
Crew

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games