Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Sophia looked over at her with a curious expression on her face. Since she was still new here she really didn't know much about the Host Club or any details that went along with it. "What do you mean Type?" She asked curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 pm
"Each host should have a type. Like Tamaki-senpai for example...he acts like some prince and call most girls princess. So he's called the Prince Type. Another example, I love to play sports and I have a basketball court, tennis court, and ping pong table in my room so I'm called the Athletic Type."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:18 pm
Sophia nodded in understandment and sipped at her tea a little. "Oh how interesting." She said softly placing her tea cup down. "To be honest I wouldn't know what I'd be besides clueless." Sophia laughed lightly at her last little comment.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pm
"Let me tell you what types are taken. already Let see...there's Prince Type, Devilish Type, Natural Type, Loli Shota Type, Wild Type, Sweet Type, Shy Type, Eclectic Type, Clueless Type, and Athletic Type. Oh, Kasanoda-san is called the 'Demonlord Type'..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 pm
"I guess she'd be the shy type,"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 pm
I giggles. "Sophia, you would make a great hostess! I would welcome you warmly into the host club at least. I'm pretty sure Michi would too..." I looked at Yuki, "But i'm the shy type!" I walked over to Sophia. "You wouldn't replace me would you?"  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:26 pm
sophia looked over at Kala. "Oh no of course I wouldn't." Sophia replied hoping she hadn't upset her or made her think that she was going to try to replace her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:27 am
"Well, Kala-san is the Shy Type, so Sophia-san can't replace her. Hmmm..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:03 am
Yuki thought for a moment before getting an idea. "The polite type!"
Koku looked at her blankly. "Is that even a real type?"
Yuki rolled her eyes. "Then what IS a type to you?"
"Well...you'd be the hyper type, since-"
"Please stop talking..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 am
*Sips some tea*
"Hmm...the polite type would be good...I can't really think of anything else," I said.  

Nighthawk475

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am
"I kind of agree. Sophia-san is very polite with everyone."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 pm
Sophia listened to everyone think of her specific type. She liked the sound of being the polite type it seemed very nice and well, polite. She smiled at everyone with a kind smile and giggled lightly. "Maybe I'll look into being a Hostest it sounds like fun." She stated happily.

Psychotic Disarray

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 pm
"It is! And you get to design your own room!" sweatdrop "Well I did. I don't think Kyoya knows yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm
Sophia goes and puts out an application to become a Host. She fills it out and sends it. "There, I hope I get to become a Hstess, it sounds like fun."She stated happily.

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 pm
Oh I'm so happy for you Sophia-chan! You'll make an excellent hostess! The polite type, huh? I was going to guess the Compassionate Type, but polite sounds good too.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I like other boys, and girls if they are that type, trying to flirt with you and make moves.....No, wait, I MUST be supportive......oh, but....someone could steal her heart from me and make her their own......

Nonsense, I have to be there for her and have Sophia-chan's back no matter what she chooses to do! But those other......NO! I have to quit thinking like that! I love her, but she's not some cheap piece of property I can claim as mine and get jealous over. She is a beautiful young lady, and my girlfriend. I do not own her, so I shouldn't feel this way....wait, should I?

I mean, we ARE boyfriend and girlfriend...it's only natural to feel like this. I mean, how would she feel if I spent my days flirting with other young, pretty girls in a Host Club???

No no no, I'm wrong! I need to be supportive, and I will! Sophia-chan, I'm happy for you, and I'll gladly help you set up your room when you become a hostess!

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games