Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:47 pm
Deston raised an eyebrow when the man mentioned a group called The Immortal Hunters, having no inkling of who they could be. He had run into several groups of people with a whole menagerie of sundry names, but never any that came from that group.
"Who are they, these 'Immortal Hunters' you speak of?" The demon asked.
Oddly enough, the "mood" that had been nagging at him from the back of his head had also fallen silent. The others seemed to have their apprehensions, but that particular "mood" seemed almost interested in what this man had to say. Sure that "mood" had had a few apprehensions at first, but something seemed to be piquing that "mood's" interest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 pm
Heading across campus to her next class Ebony thought about what all these strange new people would mean to her life. Ok, sure, maybe I'm not the most average college girl, bein' all witchy and all, but hey, I'm pretty sure french dude at least makes me look great.... she thought, entering a building and starting down the hall when she felt a hand on her arm.

"Hey cutie, wanna ditch class and-"

Ebony whirled suddenly and backhanded the guy in the face, leaving a red mark sure to gat worse.

"Damn, b***h! What's you're problem?!"

"At the moment? You!" she said, heading back towards her classroom. Then again, maybe not... That Zeke really got to me.. i gotta unwind. she thought grimly.

[[so sorry all, almost went off the deep end so took off for a while to da awesome aunts house lol plus no compooters in da country. sorry guys.]]

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:29 pm
Arias narrowed her eyes in irritation. What would Zeke want with Deston? After all, Zeke killed immortal beings for fun. It was a pass time to him as the years went by. Deston was immortal...or was he? Arias stiffed a cough that was itching at the back of her throat.

"The Immortal Hunters, my boy, are a society that make it their job to purify our planet of it's nasty inhabitants. Demonic and immortal creatures that prey on humans and humans that help them, they fit into the category."

Liar, Arias thought sourly, You murdered my pack and family for no good reason. Your 'category' is screwed up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:59 pm
As Deston listened to the man's description of the Immortal Hunters several red flags shot up in his mind. He fit the man's description of those that group hunted to a "T," in more ways than one. The demon's more aggressive "mood" was still silent, but still paying the closest attention to the man.
"And why would you want me to use my powers for these 'Immortal Hunters?'" He asked of the man.
Deston was suddenly feeling quite threatened by the man, a thing that likely wouldn't end well.

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Zeke chuckled to himself.
"Use your power for the Immortal Hunters? Oh no, no, my boy. I am only here to give you a fair warning," he paused to look at Deston's face, the humor and smile completely gone, "We will be watching. If anything, I mean anything suspicious happens, I will personally take care of you myself, demon." His voice fell into a cold whisper on the last part. Zeke stared at Deston with a deadly look in his eyes before turning and quietly walking away.

Arias exhaled sharply, realizing that she had been holding her breath. She stared at the spot where Zeke had disappeared for a good 2 minutes before slowly lifting the brush and walking into the open. She bit her bottom lip as she turned to look at Deston.
"That was unexpected and creepy. Are you ok?"

Ardeo made his way through the brush, hearing Arias' voice nearby.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:35 pm
Leon walked slowly out of the store where he had been speaking with Reed, his own words echoed through his mind like an empty hall. I will still take your life yet, vampire... He thought silently to himself as he walked through the streets avoiding contact with the humans around him as he wandered.

"We should drop it in the center of town." Blaze said over the wirring sound of the helicopter rotors as it raored over the forest heading towards the city. Blaze looked out of the helicopter to see the huge cell hanging below from the bottom of it.

"No," Came Strife's reply sharply. "We drop it at the edge." Strife glanced at Blaze who was looking down below the helicopter. He is so hot headed, why can't he take a few moments to see the bigger picture every once in a while? His thoughts were interupted as the helicopter jolted slightly.

((Sorry I was gone so long, will be back properly by monday.))

Nutrino Starwind

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm
Reed hopped onto his bike and zoomed away after paying for his clothes and heading out. He didn't really have anywhere to go so he went back to the town square for his routine magic show. However, he couldn't stop the nagging feeling that something bad was going to happen soon. Hell, he already had three attacks that day and he wasn't about to get a fourth without drastically shortening his lifespan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm
Deston found himself confused by the man's backtracking, swearing that he had said something about working with this group. His confusion was quickly overcome by the tensing of his muscles at the man's next statement. The demon was known for what he was and that only ever lead to trouble. He held the man's stare, his blue eyes lightening a bit before fully turning ice blue the second the man's back was turned. Oh dear. Deston had seen that look before, and it had always come before an attack. Somehow, he figured that they'd come after him no matter what he did. The demon didn't move for several moments after Arias showed up and asked of his condition. He only turned his head slightly when he replied to her.
"I'm fine. Deston replied flatly, his ice blue eyes still focused on the spot the man had been standing in.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 pm
Arias stared at Deston thoughtfully, her dark red eyes narrowing.
"Look, I don't know what he is planning, but I'm gonna warn you. Zeke is a murderer. Regardless of what you do, he eventually will come after you. He is insanely skilled with his halberd and you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes if he had it with him and he was here to kill you. Deston," Arias took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "From the time I have spent with you, you come off as a really good guy. I don't want to see anyone else killed...too many dead." her voice fell into a whisper on the last part.

Ardeo burst out of the bushes, his furry white tail swishing behind him. He snorted and scratched his neck with his hind foot. Ardeo blinked and looked at the french demon leaning against the tree. A layer of frost crusted on it behind his back.
...who the heck are you?
Ardeo pushed against the ground and launched himself into the air, silently landing on Arias' shoulder. He curled his tail around her neck, cautiously eyeing the demon.

Zeke gently picked up his halberd from Frank, cradling it in his hands.
"Ah, Arzul. My beautiful darling, we have been through so much together."
He ran a finger along the halberd's blade edge, smiling when blood ran down his hand.
"Sir, I sharpened her till my hands were slick with sweat. She should be glorious in battle."
Zeke silently looked at the blacksmith, his expression masked.
"She is always glorious in battle, Frank."
A man walked up to Zeke, his face smiling, "Boss, the winged guy has been located."
Zeke spun Arzul over his head and brought it down on the man. Blood splattered as the man fell to the floor.
"Good. I think I'll pay him a visit."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 pm
After finishing her final class, Ebony headed to her dorm and dropped onto her bed. "Why the hell did I choose psycology? I KNEW how much work this would be! Note to self: Beer BAD." she thought a moment. "Damn what I wouldn't give for a Miller..."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:29 pm
Deston didn't look at Arias as she spoke to him, his ice blue eyes still staring forward. He huffed softly, a smirk quirking the corner of his mouth.
"And what makes you think," The demon said as he turned to look at Arias, pushing himself off the tree as he spoke. "That I can't defend myself, ma cherie?"
There seemed to be a kind of intensity behind his now icy blue eyes that promised trouble for any that came after him. Deston ignored the fox that had come to Arias, asking who he was. Such a small creature wouldn't be much of a threat after it got a little chilled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:52 pm
Leon Had wandered towards the center of town, his wings had already sprouted out from his back a short while ago, people were now staring at him as he walked by. His thoughts had gone from his appearance to where he would go next stopping only to look at his reflection in a store window. He examined his eyes looking in them for any sign of humanity left from his fight with the vampires. Looking away from the store windw in disgust at his own reflection as he only saw the demon side of himself looking back at him. "What have they done to me?!" He growled himself still ignoring the looks from the people around him.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:03 pm
Arias stared back at him, unable to tear her gaze from his icy eyes.
"I'm sure you could, Homme de glace."
She bit her bottom lip. Ardeo huffed a little and blinked. A branch cracked off the tree above them and fell an inch in front of Arias, breaking her gaze.
Ardeo's ear twitched, I have to use my fox magic every once in a while to keep you in check.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 am
The corner of Deston's mouth picked up into a sort of smirk when Arias spoke to him, the effect of the expression disconcerting at best. He held her gaze with his icy eyes, frost creeping from beneath her feet and in her direction as he did so. When a tree branch snapped and fell between them, the demon looked away and the frost stopped in its path just inches away from Arias' feet. He looked at the fox and blinked slowly, almost as if he were sizing up the threat it posed to him before turning around and starting to walk away. Deston no longer saw a benefit in staring down the two, not while there was a threat to his life still on the loose.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 pm
Arias blinked several times. She looked down to see frost seeping into the ground in front of her. Deston started walking away.
"Hey! Where are you going!?" she ran after him.
Arias gently reached up to touch his shoulder and then instinctly jerked it back before realizing she was wearing gloves.
"I know I can talk a lot sometimes, but the truth is that I can't stand being alone for too long. Do you mind if I follow? I promise to shut up!" she said the last part a little playfully.
Ardeo swished his tail and jumped off of her and onto the ground, hiding behind her leg.

Zeke watched the boy from the dark alley, caressing Arzul's sheath.
"Tsk, tsk. Looks like we have a demon walking through town. He didn't even take the time to mask his form from mundanes," Zeke smirked, "I guess we will have to have a little chat with him, Arzul."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games