Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:51 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at shun* what happened? *senses blais becoming a vamp* guess i gotta take the venom out. and that means... sinking my fangs and drinking it out... gross... set her down shun.

Blais: *eyes snap open and she stiffens, then thinks to Shun* no. i cant. no dont i, NO!

*Looks at Blais* 'Its ok. She's not going to hurt you. Its going to be alright.'

Blais: no its not that. . .its. . i cant explain. . .i dont fear death. . i just cant . . .explain it. .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at shun* what happened? *senses blais becoming a vamp* guess i gotta take the venom out. and that means... sinking my fangs and drinking it out... gross... set her down shun.

Blais: *eyes snap open and she stiffens, then thinks to Shun* no. i cant. no dont i, NO!

*Looks at Blais* 'Its ok. She's not going to hurt you. Its going to be alright.'

Blais: no its not that. . .its. . i cant explain. . .i dont fear death. . i just can . . .explain it. .
"if you are going to do something do it fast misuki!!!" ed readys his dagger as an angry a** brown bear enters the clearing they were "becalse i dont want to kill this thing, and i doubt i can knock it out without a lethal wound"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: hurry up! the venom is spreading out fast!

*Puts blais on board* 'Your going to be alright Blais.' *Takes Blais' Hand* ['I promise.'  
mitsuki: *sighs* just hurry up. you better choose now! me taking the venom out or you becoming a vamp for the rest of your life?  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:55 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

*Puts blais on board* 'Your going to be alright Blais.' *Takes Blais' Hand* ['I promise.'

Blais: *stares at his hand on hers in frusteration*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:55 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

Blais: no its not that. . .its. . i cant explain. . .i dont fear death. . i just can . . .explain it. .
"if you are going to do something do it fast misuki!!!" ed readys his dagger as an angry a** brown bear enters the clearing they were "becalse i dont want to kill this thing, and i doubt i can knock it out without a lethal wound"

*Looks at bear* "What the..."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:56 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
*Kaoru runs up to see wut happend*
*Kaoru's eyes turn red as he looks at Blais*

Opal: *grabs his wrist and looks pleadingly at him* plz. . .plz dont interfear. . . *begins crying again*
Blais: *twists to look at Opal and with the rest of her strenght she says* dont. . . cry. . .over. .me. . .
-/- Kaoru mind-->** F*** F*** its acting up again**  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 pm
mitsuki: so, i can take the venom out now?  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *sighs* just hurry up. you better choose now! me taking the venom out or you becoming a vamp for the rest of your life?

Blais: *glares at Mitsuki than inserts words into her mind* thats a dumbass question im not changing into a vampire. . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:59 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

*Sees Frastration in her eyes and releases her hand* 'sorry'  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:59 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
*Kaoru runs up to see wut happend*
*Kaoru's eyes turn red as he looks at Blais*

Opal: *grabs his wrist and looks pleadingly at him* plz. . .plz dont interfear. . . *begins crying again*
Blais: *twists to look at Opal and with the rest of her strenght she says* dont. . . cry. . .over. .me. . .
-/- Kaoru mind-->** F*** F*** its acting up again**

Opal: *looks at Kaoru in horror* what is wrong with you? are you to harm master Blais?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:00 pm
ther bear charges at ed that dodges to the side leaving his dacer to cut him ((think about the katana-car scene or matrix reloaded[2]))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:01 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

*Sees Frastration in her eyes and releases her hand* 'sorry'

Blais: *stares at her own hand, emotionlessly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 pm
mitsuki: *sighs* do i have permission to sink my fangs and take the venom out now?!  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *sighs* do i have permission to sink my fangs and take the venom out now?!

Kazuki and Shun: YES!!!!!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games