Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:32 pm
*sighs* why now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:58 am
*RA-IEM smiles at her attempts of standing know she was trying to be Independent... but some times its always good to have a friend around for when your not at your strongest..*

*RA-IEM smilled at her once more, scooped her off the ground and then ask* "were to madam Scarlet??*  

Diyske

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 am
Scanda sensed the Chief had felt the dark wave he sent out "Well now Chief sorry to rain on your parade but this person your talking about is not the person you think"he said as he got the staff and shot dark lightning and the roof of the castle and caused darkness to spread thorough causing all the rooms to turn black and white and once it was done Scanda shot the lightning towards the sky once again spreading black lightning to hit everywhere almost hitting himself "This so called Phylum might not be the one your looking for"Scanda said once again forcing the staff down three times once for everyone else the second as a warning for everyone and the last one for the Chief as a danger.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 am
User ImageNick stood at balcony with Ra as the hour grows late. They watched everyone below dancing, chatting and eating. Nick chatted with Goddess while Ra show signs of boredom.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:06 am
*dark june lifted her head, seeing tthe two on the balcony she waved descretely and smiled*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 am
Dark saw Mega walking away with a someone he had yet to be introduced to, "humm...I'll have to check in on that little matter later." Eyeing the two Junes he made his way over to them. " So ladies, care for something to drink?"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 am
*the june's turned around and smiled*
sure!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 am
Dark grabbed the tray from the pixie he had called on earlier, he haled it out so that they both could see the mixtures of different drinks, "Well now choose your poison", he gave a teasing smile.  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 am
Scanda stared up to the clouds filled with darkness as lightning continued to surroned the castle as he held the staff in both hhands and the markings turned from red to black as all around him wind started to blow harder around him as stones around himstarted to lift up turning darker by the minute when suddenly everything started to lift up including inside the castle (not people just objects like chairs and tables) he started to lift the staff up higher and higher as the objects went higher aswell "Best get prepared for the trill of a life time people"he said as hethudded down the staff making all the objects fall down but a bit turned over and not in its original state as he did so the wind started to blow harder as a gate opened behind him blowing wind harder at Scanda almost making him fall into the lake "I wouldt expect you to return"Scanda said as he awaited for the people to come out of the gate.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:59 am
*they laughed, each taking the drink on your opposite hand*
cheers!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:13 am
Dark took his own glass and cried out cheer with them, he looked up to find Nick, Ra, and Goddess in the balcony area; giving them a hand wave he turned back to the girls. "Now that a site to enjoy, its nice to see that you two have accepted each other and having fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 am
i think it helps that we're opposites...
...we have our moments. oh! which reminds me....i believe your little rock-collector friend is causing trouble...again.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 am
*smiles* well i think it will be best if i go to my room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:30 am
Dark gave the demon and assumed smirk, " Who said anything about us being friends," he looked her in the eyes" I can assure you it takes more than a few rocks to turn my head for a friend" " but yes I have noticed him out there as well, but like I said Neteur can handle it's self. The grass will grow back greener, the lake back to its normal sea foam green and given time the night will turn starry and clam, just like our ballroom ceiling. But the boy is becoming rather annoy, I just don't see why people feel the need to cause trouble to a place that welcomed them with open arms. For many of the creatures here Neteur is a sanctuary, but I'm sure Mega will execute him herself if he becomes to much of a nuisance to everyone, so I have no worries about the boy.", he walked over and kissed both of their hands 'now, enough of dulling things like that, tell me more about your selves"  

Phantom Touch

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games