Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 am
ThisEmptySoul
That is true. I personally don't find mood swings and bleeding out the crotch to be that particularly appealing, though.
I got the full male experience, why not get the full female experience?

By the way, I posted something else but it is on the bottom of the previous page.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 am
lol i guess he left for a while  

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 am
Well, reincarnation is rather complex. The body you have in your next life is not only determined by your thoughts, but also your actions. So one person may be thinking that they want to be a tiger, but they act like a dog, so in their next life they might be a dog instead or something between dog and tiger.

Additionally, your karma has a say in what kind of body you get. The more bad karma you have, the more likely you will get a more "lowly" body to serve as punishment. With good karma, you may be able to obtain a better body. Karma is also really complex, though... as it is not only the actions you perform in this lifetime, but also all the previous lifetimes before.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:04 am
ThisEmptySoul
Well, reincarnation is rather complex. The body you have in your next life is not only determined by your thoughts, but also your actions. So one person may be thinking that they want to be a tiger, but they act like a dog, so in their next life they might be a dog instead or something between dog and tiger.

Additionally, your karma has a say in what kind of body you get. The more bad karma you have, the more likely you will get a more "lowly" body to serve as punishment. With good karma, you may be able to obtain a better body. Karma is also really complex, though... as it is not only the actions you perform in this lifetime, but also all the previous lifetimes before.
Thanks for explaining it. I never understood how it worked.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 am
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how it works either, but that is my understanding of it from Hindu scripture. There are a lot of people that believe in reincarnation in some shape or form, but know hardly anything of it. I've even met people that had no idea that the idea originates from Hinduism sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:14 am
Hmm... so you're familiar with Fist of the North Star? You banned me for saying "Omae wa mo shindeiru."  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 am
Tensai Showa Hayata
Hmm... so you're familiar with Fist of the North Star? You banned me for saying "Omae wa mo shindeiru."

wat do you mean he banned u?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 am
I have heard of it and seen clips of it, but have not actually seen the series as of yet. It's on my list of things to eventually watch. I have seen references to it in other anime before, though. I wasn't sure where the line originated, but I at least caught on that it was a well known reference... at least to otaku.

I don't remember entirely what other places I've seen it, but I know I've seen it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:22 am
catlover106
Tensai Showa Hayata

wat do you mean he banned u?
There's a game thread where you say the person above you is banned for (insert reason here).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:25 am
ThisEmptySoul
I have heard of it and seen clips of it, but have not actually seen the series as of yet. It's on my list of things to eventually watch. I have seen references to it in other anime before, though. I wasn't sure where the line originated, but I at least caught on that it was a well known reference... at least to otaku.

I don't remember entirely what other places I've seen it, but I know I've seen it.
Watch it. It's awesome.

The movie and Legends of the Dark King are non-canon tho. But still fun to watch.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 am
The link doesn't take me anywhere, but I'm sure I'd be able to find it on my own when I have time to watch it.... though when I have free time I should actually be working on these sketches that I still owe people. One of them might have forgotten, so I'll have to ask her if she still wants the sketch {of course, whether she remembers or not, she will likely say yes because everyone likes free art}.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 am
ThisEmptySoul
The link doesn't take me anywhere, but I'm sure I'd be able to find it on my own when I have time to watch it.... though when I have free time I should actually be working on these sketches that I still owe people. One of them might have forgotten, so I'll have to ask her if she still wants the sketch {of course, whether she remembers or not, she will likely say yes because everyone likes free art}.
Didn't work? D:

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/DqlI8bIO8drksMJLN8/browse/item/84437/4/0/0

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/DqlI8bIO8drksMJLN8/browse/item/84272/4/0/0

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/DqlI8bIO8drksMJLN8/browse/item/83088/4/0/0  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 am
Those links worked just fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 am
Out of the three, New Fist of the North Star is the only one that has any footing in canon.

But they are all three fun to watch.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:39 am
meh is back meh thinks lol well just pm meh its easier right now  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games