Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon sighed softly and relaxed before he stretched out beneath her bed and stared at the floor, just wanting to pin Soli down and have his way with her, but that was just the beast inside him wanting that. He tail lightly wagged back and forth, his eyes soon closing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 pm
The Whisperer looked at the door and eyes glowing black again he was holding the wind cutter fist scroll,"This is the only one there is I wonder what he'll do?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image
"Wasn't telling you to finish, was saying I was going to get you back. I have a Vendetta on you now dear brago." Hana said jokingly in her bored tone as she put on her dress and stood up. She smiled at him. "Already. now where are we going. It better involve food."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm
Soli curled in a ball and fell asleep waiting for another day to train.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:51 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Wasn't telling you to finish, was saying I was going to get you back. I have a Vendetta on you now dear brago." Hana said jokingly in her bored tone as she put on her dress and stood up. She smiled at him. "Already. now where are we going. It better involve food."

"Theres no time, Hana. if she comes back she will defeat me if she removes her restraints and the elders havent made a ruleing on her breaking of the restraint rule.. It is just a matter of time.. Right now we cant even find her." Brago argued, his stomach growling  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image
Hana jumped up on his shoulder. "eat or you will have no energy for anything." She told him, flicking his head.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:02 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon's slumber was dreamless, but he could smell Soli still and the beast's wanting of mating grew. Luckily for Leon, he still had more power over the beast, but knew is was slowly slipping away as time passed by.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:09 pm
"Fine " he put her down and held her hand instead. In his Demon form, he was no taller than she was.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image
"You're short in this form. " Hana Joked. "Lets go find some food then."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 pm
"comein from you.. your shorter than I am.." he said as they walked down to the dining hall. The maids already prepared them a lot of food.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image
"Shh." Hana said as she released his hand and sat at the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm
Brago, began eating a great big plate of food. "Hey, If things dont work out with Soli, would you wanna be my Demon queen?" he asked Hana  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:45 pm
Nike showered and changed into an outfit resemling the first one. She didn't believe in having to stand in front of a wardrobe forever trying to choose, though she did give in to a little girly shopping now and then. She set about methodically cleaning her guns and blades. She grabbed her trenchcoat and left. She got on her streetbike and revved it to life. She exhilerated in the speed, even if she could run faster. She parked in the usual spot reserved for her. She walked into the club, disgregarding rhe appreciative glances. She spotted what she needed. A hot young stud gyrating on the floor with his girlfriend. She walked up to him "Want to have a good time?" He nodded and followed her, leaving his girl angry and ready to fight. A bouncer intercepted her and left her looking pale.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image
"I think your chances with Soli died when she tried to kill you." hana said, taking a small bite of toast. "But yeah, I would be your Demon Queen."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 pm
"I know, but her trying to kill me only made me want her more. I guess Im a masochist" Brago laughed and filled his face. "I just want to do Nike for the hell of it. I want to see that sarcastic mouth moan."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games