Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 pm
Lilith looks over and sees Pink at the end of the hallway waving her hand in the air.... "OMG" She said a bit loud looks back at Maune still sleeping. She unlocks the auto lock and closes the door slowly.
"I'm coming down to you." Closes her cell. Walks down to Pink.
Gives her a hug. "What are you living here? My dad said you were getting a place here in town. "

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:54 pm
Hugging Lilith back she replied " Yes I got the place a few weeks back, just haven't moved in fully yet"
Unlocking the embrace Pink guides her in. "Come in, see not too different from yours. I don't have any furniture yet movers arrive Thursday. Plenty of floor space, have a seat"
Motioning Lilith to join her on the floor.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:05 pm
Lilith letting go of Pink, follows her inside looks around sees some differences. She joins Pink on the floor.
"I can't believe we are neighbors. You left messages saying you had something to tell me....was this it?"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:10 pm
"Yes this was it. I didn't want to just tell you in a message. Once the movers arrive I can unpack these boxes and finally settle in. I will still be going back and forth to the house. I promised Uncle I'd keep an eye on it and give the servants something to do." She said with a laugh
"Tell me Lilith how are you doing? "

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm
Lilith starts to tell Pink what's been happening and how she was feeling. Careful not to mention that Maune is currently sleeping on her sofa.

((Pink I am talking to someone and am distracted. PM me))

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:33 pm
Pink listens to Lilith hugging her from time to time. Understanding how she feels.
Pink too has felt the sting of Maune just disappearing. Only now she understands him better, knowing he will always show up again.

((NP. I have to get going myself. Yes I will. night-night))

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:00 pm
"Thank you so much for letting me babble. I should get going. I'll call you soon. " Pink walks Lilith to the door, they hug and say good night.

Lilith walks back to her place. Slowly opening the door, she looks. He's still sleeping. Shuts the walks over to the sofa looks at him. She carefully touches his hair and kisses his head. Then retires to her room.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Lilith after having been out by her dad's working and running errands;finally comes back to her apartment.

*Lilith arrives at her door with bags in hand. She puts them down to unlock and open the door. Enter with bags goes straight into the kitchen. Puts them down. Walks to the sofa....no Maune....anger flares up inside..."Damn it! he did it again!!!"
Picks up the blanket throws it into the basket. Tosses the pillow in the closet. Walks back into the kitchen to put away her groceries.*

Lilith Amaranth

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm
*Lilith eats dinner and cleans up. Takes a shower to unwind. Steps out towels her hair dry and puts her robe on. Goes into the livingroom sits out stretched on the sofa and grabs the remote. Surfs for something to watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:55 pm
::A man walks up the door and its Maune as he goes up to Lilith's door and knocks on it gently with bags in his hands as waits at the door::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 pm
Lilith hears a knock at her door. She looks at the time Just after 8pm. :who'd be here now?: She gets up tightens her robe closed. walks to the door. Opens it a little....Blinks her eyes...
"Maune!!!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:25 pm
Hey Lilith ^^ got some stuff for you I had to get since you were mad a before cause I was ::Maune smiles and kisses Lilith's lips deeply as he sets the stuff down:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm
*Lilith just stares...then his lips ...she feels her heart beat fast. She pulls away takes a deep breath...*

Would you like to come in?

*She steps back giving him room to enter*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:39 pm
Yes please ^^ ::Maune smiles at Lilith and walks in with the stuff then sets them on the table:; You will like these gifts ^^  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 pm
You know you just up and left me again! I was mad as hell and should still be.! *Folds her arms in front of her, leaning her back against the counter.*

*Looking at him smiling at her holding a gag open . She softens some* What gifts?

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games