Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:56 am

After the bodys had been burned and everyone had there wounds tended to the next step decided was to get off the planet. Jack went over to the brother oracle of Gosli. "Hey you have to do what Reclaimers say right?" The oracle turns to face Jack. "Yes I'm programed to serve you in any way neccesarry Reclaimer and in case you forgot the others of your kind refered to me as Solom." "Okay good then do you perhaps have a ship we could take to get of world and transport the mecha?" Solom does a form of bob that was equivalent to a human nodding. "Why yes we have at least 5 of such vessels on the planet, four are quite near while one is a ways away though that means nothing when we activate the teleportation grid. Wait scratch that last remark no only the one reamains for the near by ships have now been destroyed except for one that has already made it into slipspace. Sen who'd oveheard the conversation bolted up. "Guys I think we better hurry for it seems things have just gotten more complicated."

Meanwhile unkown to the others Tarturus wouldn't be using the ship to soon. The oracle he happened to pick up was called Retl and though it was able to see that Tarturus was not one of the accurssed parasites known as Flood the thing showed it self to be pacifistic not letting the Brute fly the ship or even show him how the weapons worked so he could go and decimate thoughs fools that tried to kill him and the Arbiter. "Though I mourn the loss of such fine warriors today is a glorius day for not only have I secured a sacred oracle but have given are fleet one of the Forrunners mighty vessels. For the Great Journey!" "Oh yes in deed... what was this Great Journey again?" Tarturus growled anyoance at the oracle for intrupting his speech and it quickly retreated from his sight.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am

Jumpy stayed silent. Her vocal cords had been tended to befor, and now again, but it would still be a while before she could use them, if she ever chose to again. She was actually beginning to like being silent, Shrukan tended to be less of an a**, Sen seemed to be able to think a bit more, Jack... well, he always looked silly, but he seemed calmer now that the fight was over, and the rest of the spartans were relaxed, or, as relaxed as a group of armored, over-powered, I-Just-Came-From-A-Bad-a**-Fight kind of people could be, which, surprisingly, was amazingly relaxed. Her arm had, in fact, not been broken, just disconnected, it had been popped back into place, so now she was clenching her gauntleted fist and releasing it, only to clench it again. She not only wanted to go after the brutes, but kill every last one of them, and mercelessly pike their heads onto the front of a ship, so that anyone who looked would see.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:20 am

meanwhile in the lab Shrukan was inspecting the mech while Gosli was analyzing the dark matter "wow this stuff is a true find. I mean right now its combat use is as primitive as lighting a bottle of alchohol on fire and throwing it but with a few adjustments I can make this into a stable source of power and ammunition" "I see so you think you can make that into a new weapon for the mech?" shrukan wasn't really paying attention as he was inspecting the weapon ports to see if any damage had been done "see what did I tell you? not a scratch on this thing" Gosli did a small roll as if rolling his eye "well ofcourse I can make a new weapon out of it. I can make screw into a weapon if I felt like it, the only problem is that I'll never be able to get satisfactory results with such a small amount to work with" Shrukan smiled and shut the rocket launcher hatch "don't worry, were we're going you'll find plenty more"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 am

Sen once again gathered everyone for a meeting. "Now the good news we have a mech suit, no one died, and we got access to the best ship on the planet. Bad news that one Brute escaped, has another ship, and has an oracle so any questions before we depart." Jack speaks up. "Yes where we going?" "Well the plan is to go to Earth and inform everyone in the UNSC of what has happened."

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:58 am

gosli spoke up "exuse me, but you see that worthless sac of flood had the nerve to break into my workshop, not get killed by my masterpiece, and to top it all off took one of my ships and your proposing we don't hunt him down? besides I was told that they have more of that dark matter with them and I need it for my research!" Shrukan sighed "he does have a point, every second the covenant has forerunner technology they pose an even greater threat, and if that other oracle has the same possibilities as Gosli than they might end up using it to turn their dark matter into the super weapon we found on the blue prints I found in the raid a while back"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 am

"Then just blow them up in Slip-Space." Displeasure said, Jumpy nodding to her A.I.'s words. "He can be as powerful as he wants, but nothing alive can survive the transition from Slip-Space to normal space in one peice without a huge chunk og themselves being ripped off, the G's you'd pull doing it would crush you." Jumpy made a kicking motion, and then traced a square in the air, signifying kicking the damned Brute out of an Air-Lock.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 am

"no no no, I want my ship BACK, not destroyed. plus any dark matter on the ship would be ruined! definitely out of the question!" Shrukan shrugged "he does have control of the super suit, let alone all the other technology on this planet. so its probably best not to make him angry"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 am

"Okay so instead of going to getting some ODST's, marines, and the Arbiter from Earth to help you suggest we go it alone?" Almost everyone nods. "Fine I still think it won't end well. Okay lets go to that ship and try to track down that sac of Flood." At that Solom activates the teleportation grid sending them to the new ship.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:30 am

Gosli searched inside the ship "oh yes this will do, bring her in" Shrukan drove the mech suit into the ship and he and Gosli hooked it up to a charge station by the convenently place workshop "yes I've made sure that no matter were I go I am always prepared to make a new weapon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:53 am

At hearing Gosli say he could make new weapons on the fly, she unclipped her sniper from her back and held it up. "If you can create new weapons, could you please enhance an old one?" Displeasure asked for her as she tilted her head slightly and looked at Gosli.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 am

"this thing? oh trivial" Gosli brought it over to the table and small metal arms sprouted out, they began Dissembling the rifle and anylizing the parts and switching out for different ones. when Gosli returned it the ammo catridge was large and the barrel was longer and slightly wider as well as a special grip added underneath yes really simple, by simply adding my automatic grip whenever you press down on the trigger of the grip it completely stabilizes the gun reducing recoil to zero, also I have out fited the barrel and cartridge to fire more powerful gaus rounds"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Jack was at this time looking over the mech. "I would say I'm impressed but I have a complaint. This things design though tough completely lacks agility I mean sure you have big guns but that doesn't help if you can't his someone with them because they ran off. Also this things armor could handle being sent through slipspace but no drive for sorry to say I don't think even your fancy suit could withstand the full force off a planet being glassed."

(Just thought I would add this for I had Jack be incredibley smart so it makes sense he might act like this. Also wanted the suit to have limits no need to end the war in 2 posts now do we)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 pm

marcus had been looking at the mechsuit too "jack does have point lets say a brute were to hit the mechsuit with a gravity hammer it would take some time for it to get up"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Gosli floated up to them ready to defend his machine "well for your information it wasn't designed to withstand a drive, its an infiltry weapon meant to be used on the front lines not some fancy space flyer. and you!" he turned to marcus "this machine doesn't need to worry about getting back up as its designed not to get knocked down. you see it has a built in shock stablization system that transfers half of kinetic energy it receives to its core for extra power and the other half is safely distributive through the ground making it jump back instead of tip over. so I'm quite positive that a flimsy hammmer proves no threat to it other than the cockpit area, or where you not watching when it deflected that large brute's hammer swing and sent it flying back"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Jack meanwhile kept looking at the mechs systems. "Well that kinetic energy drive could be improved I mean having to actually split where the energy goes. The kinetic system in my armor allows me to take in 100% of the energy to be reused at my whim also that flimsy hammer as you call I feel will be upgrade by the time this suit goes into battle again so you might want to look into that. Also making this only for the front lines is quite near sited of you I mean it was probably thinking like that being used when the Forrunners practily got wiped out by the Flood and had to use Halo. Luckly they were able to sruvive so we Reclaimers could be born but still I've heard of the Flood drasticly changing a battlefields landscape so wouldn't higher mobility be requiered?"

(Nerd fight)
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games