Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 am
Melissa sighed... "I wonder what would happen if she enters now and say sorry to you, Bubble..." Melissa said and sighed...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:22 am
Bubble sighs."I-I don't know...if I could forgive her for doing something like that..."Bubble says as she puts her face in her hands."W-what were they fighting about?"  

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 am
"Like I were in that fight... I came to see you, But when i entered i saw them shouting and Melanie said to me to go out..." Flara said and sighed...
Diamond look at the photo "Your mom looks happy and...Beautiful..." Diamond said with a little smile... "I'm really sorry Bubble..." Diamond said patting Bubble on her shoulder...
"And what of you DO forgive me..." A voice come out from a shadow... It were Melanie... She walked out of the shadow... "I know your first question... How do i get here..." Melanie said looking down with closed eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 am
kiriyuu spoke up "I zoned out just then whats going on?"

((really whut is?))  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:24 pm
Nago also transforms back to his normal state as he overheard that Bubble had an older sister that she couldn't remember, he sighs as he walks to pack up his items and tools as he leaves an note for her, and wanders off ahead of the group without them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:51 pm
lusa tried to pull away "HELP! I WISH SOMONE WOULD HELP!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 pm
"Melanie..." Melissa said to her....
"Melissa, Skinka and Windy... So you are close to Kira Huh?" Melanie said as she walked to Bubble... "You want to see something interesting?" Melanie said as she go back some steps... "Transformation! Lock on!" Melanie shouted as she transformed
User Image "You haven't expecting me...Do you?" Melanie said as she look at Bubble with her blue eyes...

"How can there be another water element?" Diamond said as she still see Melanie want to fight... "Diana! Come here..." Diamond said as she look at Diana.
"Yeah?" Diana said as she come near... "Oh...Alright!" Diana said after Diamond whispered to her... "Partner transformation! Lock on!" Diana shouted.
"Partner transformation! Lock on!" Diamond repeated too... They both transformed...
User Image
"Bubble! No worries, If she attacks you, We will do the same thing." Diamond shouted with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 am
((when u say kira do u mean kiriyuu?))

kiriyuu looked at the mirror "did I really send dimitri away?"
she felt a tingling feeling "uhh whats going on here"
she transformedUser Image
"okay i am seriously worried now!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 pm
After a day's worth of travel, Nago settles at a nearby field as he prepares to train himself, and train his mind as he did as he took the time to meditate on his focus.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:33 pm
Flara look around and said "Where is Nago?" Flara saw a message and read it... "s**t!" Flara ran nowhere...
"Alright then! I'll help you Flara!" Skinka catches Flara's hand and they both ran very fast...
"I see something! It is Nago!" Flara pointed at a shadow that really looks like Nago... Soon they stopped running and Flara ran towards Nago... "Silly, You should not leave like this..." Flara said when she heavily breathe after running.
"Where did they go?!" Diana said worried looking at the place were they ran too...
"Don't worry Diana, Flara is one of us...Skinka can take her back..." Diamond said as she look back at Melanie.
"Oh, A partner transformation, I'm impressed, But did you know that My partner is Bubble..." Melanie said with a little smile.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:06 pm
Nago could sense the two coming for him as he smiles as if he was enlighten by the ways of religions.

"Ah! Hello Flara! Hello to you as well, miss Skinka! I see you found my note...........Heh, please make sure Bubble doesn't worry about me too much, but I believe that I needed to stay either away or ahead of the group so that I can perform some private training of my own. However, I've finished completing the first step of my path, and now I'm ready to return with you girls! Come on! I'll tell you all about what I found and learned in my day's meditation."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:14 pm
Flara cried with red tears of happiness as she ran and hug Nago... "Sorry..." Flara whispered to him...
"So what you gonna do Melanie?!" Diana said as she look at normal looking girl.
Melanie turned to them and said... "Forgive Bubble..." Melanie said as she cried with blue tears...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 pm
Nago smiles that Flara was worried about his well being, however he broke a nervous sweat as he tries to calm her down as he dislikes the idea of making a girl cry by any means, but he did it also because his inner thoughts were that he couldn't help but see the joyful tears running down her face as a sign of never cross Flara again or he may end up with bloody eyes as well.
User Image
"Hehe! There there, Flara........I promise that I'll never do that again to you or Bubble, kay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm
Flara looked up at Nago and nodded... Flara wope away her tears and said "Well then, Catch Skinka's hand..." Flara take Skinka's hand.
"Ready?!" Skinka said as she see Nago taking her hand "Go!!" They ran as fast as they can.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 pm
Nago has changed his previous personality as the moment he took their hands for Skinka to prepare for a super speed run, he was having fun and laughing to the sky as they always felt the winds blowing at the three from how fast they were going, and Nago himself latched a telekinetic line to them as he forms a psychic energy board which allowed him to surf on the air.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games