Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Why Did You marry the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!
  Hello!
  Bye...
  F*** off!
View Results

Guardian Hollow Hunter

Fashionable Gekko

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:15 am
Because I love her heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:42 am
Because he was my knight in shining armor...literrally :3  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

The Great Orochi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 pm
While I was at the World Fighting tournament, shooting for the grand prize of 10 million dollars, I met her. I plowed through the competition like they were nothing. Then, in the final round I had to fight her. We were equal fighters is every way. We ended up kncking each other out so no one got the money. Then outside of the arena, I went over to her to congradulate her. But when we got a good look at each others eyes, we knew it was meant to be. (Aren't I a damn good storyteller?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 pm
orochi56
While I was at the World Fighting tournament, shooting for the grand prize of 10 million dollars, I met her. I plowed through the competition like they were nothing. Then, in the final round I had to fight her. We were equal fighters is every way. We ended up kncking each other out so no one got the money. Then outside of the arena, I went over to her to congradulate her. But when we got a good look at each others eyes, we knew it was meant to be. (Aren't I a damn good storyteller?)

wow niice
I though he was a girl I never really saw his face untill a day ago now I want a divorce  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Spirited Sunflower

Mega Noob

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:14 pm
Because I felt like it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 am
(who's ready for another great story?) I decided to take a vacation out in the wild. So I mounted my wolf and rode out into the jungle. Then after a few days I heard a rustling in the bushes. I investigated and saw her. She was a wild woman that was raised by the native gorrilas. She took me back to her tribe and I met her gorilla relatives. I decided to stay there and live in her tribe. I tried to win her heart many times but with no success. But one day, she was threatened by a huge python hanging from a tree. I passed by and saw her. I then tackled the python and fought it with all of my might. I won and killed the python. Then, she realized that she truly loved me. We were then joined for life by the standards of the gorillas. I didn't mind at all. And neither did she. (Come back next time for a story about sharks!)  

The Great Orochi

TheBeatlesLiveForEver

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 am
cuz he has a wolf  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:04 pm
Because she loves me for who I am. (Try to make up a story behind your reason. It's no fun reading short posts.)  

The Great Orochi

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:54 pm
We have been together for two years, we were inseparable, but then I was in a horrible accident and I lost my whole lower half after he found out he left but soon realized that he did care about my missing parts he came back and beg on his knees for me to take him back and I agreed on one condition. He had to remove one of his legs, he agreed and we were married. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:09 pm
My wolf, with his icreddibly fast legs, was running across the pacific ocean when I saw her in the middle of the water, with a ring of sharks around her. I decided to save her. However, I had to do it while moving, or I would fall in too. I jumped off of my wolf, and I sprinted at full speed. My robot arm's air pressure released and made a hissing sound. Then a gattling gun rose out of my wrist. I shot at every shark I saw. I ran over to her, picked her up then jumped into the air. Then I created an electric charge in my robot arm. Lightning arcs appeared on my fingers. Then, with my arm pointed down, I released a mighty lightning bolt into the water and fried the sharks. Thanks to my wolfs foot padding, he was not harmed by the electricity. With her in my arms, I hopped back on my wolf, and dashed toward the nearest island. She awoke from her unconciousness in my arms. And she knew she was in love. And so was I. We have been together ever scince.  

The Great Orochi

Buffer920

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:25 pm
becuz for some reason evrey post i go to he is the last who had posted before i did  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm
we had to! if we didnt the spinach king would win (looks dramaticly to the side for like an hour)  

Kakashi Yoshio

5,800 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:29 pm
He saved me from getting killed with his gun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:46 pm
so i could feel her ears  

Buffer920

Tambergal

Blessed Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 pm
I followed the lady bug and ended up with him...  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games