Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Red was shaking in Hound's arms. "It's... true..." she said slowly. "It was my... idea..." Red looked at her other brother, shocked he had attacked them. She scooted closer into Hound's arms. Scared of the other chimera now because she didn't understand his actions. The rag was soaked in blood by now.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Hound ripped off his other sleeve and used it to replace the blood soaked cloth bandage. He was gentle about it, and very careful. He was still crying, but he didn't want Red to be hurting. He applied pressure to the bandage and did his best to hold it in place. "I'm sorry Red..."

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Red looked up at Hound. "I told you Big Brother, I'm fine..." She said softly, somewhat dizzy from the blood loss and her vision blurred. She was close to passing out.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:32 pm

"You're not fine until you heal!" Hound said as he did his best to stop the bleeding. "Smoke, I refuse to feed on anyone any more in this fashion. Use the needles from now on to gather the blood into bowls. I would rather hunt lesser creatures, than feed on my siblings and hurt them in the process. If there is a way for me to feed without harming all of you, then let me take it!"

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 pm

He couldn't believe it. The words made no sense to him. Panther was dead, only she could be the person, the little sister that Hound was describing. And yet, it didn't make any sense. He had drunk her blood? But there were no wounds on her, nothing on her skin except for the mutilation around her mouth.

"You're lying. You didn't know Panther, she didn't help you, you lying--"

"John." A clear voice cut through his untamed yelling, belonging to the man at the end of a hallway with a gun in his hand, the barrel pointing at the cheap carpet of the floor. "He's not lying. He's telling the truth--all of it."

Nothing marred the man's features--not a hint of shame nor compassion. Everything he did, was done out of practicality. Even the gun beside him was for his own precaution and that of the Chimerae ahead of him, so they didn't get caught. Hopefully he wouldn't have to use it.

Before he could say anything else, John had pushed past him and ran towards the smell of burning fuel, towards the jeep. Panther was in the first seat, a grim reminder of the Chimerae's loss. He undid the straps hastily, hurting his hands and bending his fingers in the process, but he got the body free before holding the cold form against him and climbing painfully into the air, feeling her weight dragging him down.

He didn't know where he was going to go. He just knew he had to leave.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm

"John! Get back here you fool! You're going to get us all caught! I didn't Feed on Panther, Just her blood. I was given her blood by another being. I don't know who, I was two crazed at the time to see a face, but I was given her blood. Where else could it have come from? I may not have known panther, but whether she knows it or not, her blood gave me my sanity and help me to help all of you escape."

R.J flew out infront of John, "Land, You're in no shape to fly!"

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 pm

((OOC: >.> Oh, drama. dramallama ))

Apsalar had reached the garage with the other two just in time to see it all go to hell. Her eyes snapped to John as he began to rise into the air. In reply, her own wings flexed painfully and she hissed. The sweater was keeping her from taking off after him, and by the time she got it off she'd lose him anyway - and that was assuming she could even make them work. Like any muscles, they atrophied without use, and Apsalar had never tried to fly. She'd never had the chance to fly.

So she let him go. He would come back. When he was ready, he would come back.

Please, please, he would come back.

So instead, she turned angry golden eyes to the rest of the group. They passed over Hound, and the bleeding girl whose name she couldn't remember - scorching them each with her gaze in turn before it finally landed on Smoke.

"What. Happened," she grated, picking the words as best she could. "Why. John." She pointed after him, miming his flapping wings with her hands. If she could have spoken clearly, her outrage - and her fear - would have been more evident.

What the hell is going on? Why is John leaving us?

Their leader. The one Apsalar had looked to for guidance in this new world. He was leaving them. And now she was lost.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 am

"Get out of my way," John growled, in a tone that left no room for arguing. Whether or not R.J. moved, John rushed past him with a blind course ahead of him.

Smoke was just returning to the jeep, watching John soar up overhead, when Apsalar stopped him. He put his firearm away after turning the safety on and gave a resigned sigh. "A fight between Hound and John. I'm sure he'd rather tell you later. He just needs time."

John flew, not realizing he could be delaying the Chimerae below by hours, not realizing that everything Hound had said was true, not even realizing where he was going until he had gotten there.

The edges of the city were empty, interrupted only by the wide scar of dark gray asphalt where the highway cut through to the next city. The mountain above was saturated with dark-leaved trees, perfect for John's intentions. He couldn't fly for much longer until he disappeared under the treeline, Panther still in his arms. She was laid against the base of a treeline while John paced back and forth in the forest, kicking various tree trunks, cursing the world, panting from the exhausting, overburdened flight and his full-forced rage.

But he couldn't do anything about it here. He hadn't brought a shovel.

"He'll catch up with us," Smoke said confidently, eyeing the general direction John had disappeared in. Even if he wasn't certain, they couldn't stay there. "Every minute we waste is one that Yani will use against us. We have to move."

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 am

Red closed her eyes and tried to pull her thoughts together once the bleeding had stopped. This was all so confusing, was it her fault? It had to be, it started right after she let Hound feed off her. She opened her eyes and her vision was clearer, except for the few tears forming. "I'm going to go too..." she mumbled and pulled away from Hound. She ran outside past the jeep and kept going. Red changed to her true form and kept running, not looking back. She refused to burden them, which was what she thought she was doing by causing fights and such.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 pm

This was getting ridiculous.

Smoke turned to Hound, looking with a mixture of annoyance and concern on his face. Did they not understand that any more delays would mean they would get caught?

"If I'd known this would be a problem, I wouldn't have allowed it," he said in a low tone. "As it is, she's going to get caught like that. I can't waste any more time and jeopardize the rest of these Chimerae to go chasing her against their will. Do you understand?"

If any one of the other Chimerae knew how to drive well and knew where to flee to, he would be the one to go after Red. As it was, Hound was better equipped for finding her and bringing her back. Smoke was asking him to do so, without killing her.

"If she doesn't want to come back, I'm not forcing her to," he told him. "But we can't waste any more time."

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:46 pm

"Just get going. Don't worry about me. As long as you don't get too far away I'll be able to track you down and find you. I have your scent commited to memory so you won't lose me. See ya..." then hound launched forth on all fours running like an animal after Red, "Get back here!" He would not lose her. He would not lose his little sister.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 pm

User ImageSee it, startled
Afternoon I had to ask
Or dare I, ever know
Tell us we are
dEmENteD
Watch as attention span
Hold, so fast
Then goes up in
s m o k e

I don't think you're nervous enough.
It happened to
show its own face
Search for the
s o u l l e s s ends
Now put him to
rest.

You won't find me curling up
A place that should make sEnSE
Well, excuse me for this better judgment

Night is so worth waiting for

((Fine, whatever. No one answer me- that's cool.))

"Have you learned your lesson?"

Hiccadu was lifted up out of the Isolation Chamber, limb, almost lifeless, and entirely insane if TAIS hadn't constantly monitored her mental state to make sure a hidden, sacred threshold wasn't crossed.

The Chimera was swarmed with guards with buffers, the humanoids cleaning her armor and washing her off, running water down her face and documenting the healing process of her injuries.

It was deemed that she wasn't healing fast enough, so Hiccadu was made to open her mouth with a guard stuck her tongue with a needle, inject her with a hormone that would put her platlets into overdrive and make the recovery faster. In fact, as the guard withdrew the needle, the tiny hold sealed up immediately, not a drop of blood spilled.

Hiccadu couldn't think. She didn't have the energy, the strength, to think for herself. She allowed TAIS to cradle her- to cuddle her and heal her and coo in her ear. To reassure her control over the creature. Food and water were manually put into Hiccadu's massive mouth and she was made to swallow, her empty stomach reacting violently to the addition but TAIS making Hiccadu numb to the feeling.

"Do you understand?"

Warm, mental arms wrapped around Hiccadu's being, and she was pulled close to a warm, soft body, gentle fingers running through her human hair.

"You're going to help me," a pretty voice breathed to Hiccadu, so different from the mechanical voice she was so used to hearing as fingers played lightly along her face. "You're going to find them. But you won't attack them. No. You'll run away with them. Run away, earn their trust. Become one of them. Love them, protect them, make them love you. And then..."

Then Hiccadu was looking at an equally soft and gentle face, black hair framing a rounded chin and lovely - though usually angrily sharp - almond eyes.

Though the voice was soothing and kind, the words were harsh and cruel.

"Then you will destroy them. Every last one of them. Drag their living carcasses back to me, and then we can make them wish that they were REALLY dead." Reaching over, she kissed Hiccadu on the temple. "You will be their friend, you will be their savior, but you will never stop being my slave."

Hiccadu, vision cloudy, accepted all of this without a word, closing her eyes tiredly and just wishing the world to vanish and leave her alone. Fingers wove through her hair.

"Do you understand, my pet?"

Hiccadu opened her eyes again.

"Yes."

Now her own voice was the mechanical one, and everything was swirling downwards into a pit of echoing blackness.

"Never forget who you belong to."

Curled up on the floor, Hiccadu closed her eyes as the lights blazed above, her tail curling around her as the warmth vanished and the cold closed in.

((Hope that's okay?))

User Image
A BLINDING scare so cauterizing
Arms out pointing, sit and stare
At this proof, this
LiVInG pRooF
This proof, this living proof

I don't think you're nervous enough.
It happened to
show its own face
Search for the
s o u l l e s s ends
Now put him to
rest.

Culprits, shudder
Apparitions left in time
If we're
honest... sight unknown
Crowing. Frozen. Bedroom.
Awoke up certain
Lays a tomb, her tree holds it
Unbeknownst, still sending cHiLLs

Put him to rest...
Highland's Apparition ~ Chevelle

LovetoCauseMayhem

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 am

Red ran through the mountain side until she reached the countryside. She watched quietly as she saw a couple on a farm, talking about finding a new dog for companionship. It seemed like the best opportunity, she looked like one of those dog things didn't she? Slowly she approached and let out a bark before things turned sour. The man saw her and was surprised by her wings and her feather like fur. The man gabbed a shotgun and shot the ground in front of her while the woman ran inside. Scared out of her mind, Red dashed off into the woods and whined for a few minutes before she got moving again. She was unknowingly moving back to the scientists now.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:44 am

Hound heard the bang of the gun as he chased after red. He let out his loud, primal, low, gutteral bellow as he ran after Red. sprinting across the farmer's property to get to her. He was not going to lose her. He roared, "Red! Get Back here and stop running!"

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:02 am

Red jumped in the air and took off, landing in a tall tree near the top branch. Her tail hung down below her and she looked down at Hound. "Leave me alone." She barked at him as she laid down on the thick branch.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games