Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 pm
When Serrinia came back out of the house she had a few games, some shampoo, dinners, a few pictures of her family and...an Axe.

"exactly WHAT are you doing with that?" Dante asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Well, to start a fresh start i'd like to be the first to tear this down. but first." she put up a finger. "check to see what the present is and tell me, and get whatever you'd like to keep before destruction, remember i get first dibs." she turned to everyone and smiled. "there are weapons in the garage, feel free to join in after the first blow, but if you want to keep something to keep in what most of us would say, our new home, then feel free to salvage it before we start."

Dante and Eragon nodded, running to the garage and getting the present before rumaging through the house to check for something they might find useful or good to keep around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:05 pm
"Hehe, i hope they like the porche." She snickered loudly, and kept driving.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:19 pm
there was a loud crash and two screams of joy before Dante and Eragon ran out with some things then gave Serrinia two wide grins.

"WE GOT A NEW CAR!" they yelled in unison, both grabbing her and hugging her. "thanks ami!" they shouted to her and waved.

"so, little sis, hows it goin with now having a car?" Eragon asked, looking at her with a smile.

"I- i don't know what to think.." she admitted then got bacl to reality. "oh yea you guys can help, now that it seems everyone got what they thought useful, get out your swords and lets go!" she stated, looking as Dante drove the porche out of the garage and she ran to the house with the axe and made a huge gash in the house's frame, then another. "heh- come on guys its fun!" she shouted, slashing the house. it was stress relief and the fact she could just make a new life by somethingso simple by this every hit she made, the less burdens she had..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 pm
Ami walked into a large gate and was greeted my a large man with a mangled beard, he had on a white and gold suit. The man ran to her and picked her up, and gave her a huge hug. "Oh my little Ami, you've grown so much, how have you been?" The bearded man asked. "I'm very well grandpa, and I have something I hope you can help me with." Ami smiled at her grandfather and went into his study with him. Ami told him everything, he nodded and listened, then when Ami was finished he said: "Ami, i'll take care of everything, show me to your friends, your welcome to my home at anytime." He kissed her cheek and told something to the guard outside of the door, then the guard left. "Come Ami, lets go." and they drove to serrinna's home that was in shambles. Ami got off her Motorcycle and stared at the shambled house. "Awww...I missed the fun part...I wanted to demolish something." Ami grinned and laughed.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 am
Serrinia smiled to her and tossed a mallet. "take your share!" she stated as Dante and Eragon started pumeling the inside of the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 am
Ami took the mallet and broke the wall and kicked bricks over. She had some major fun.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 am
Once the house was pummeled flat on the ground did she, Eragon, and Dante stop.

"alright, so Ami, where are we going to live?" Eragon asked nicely, looking at the older man beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 am
Ami's grandfather steped in. "You will be living in my estate, untill the home is finished." He said with a loud voice.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:09 pm
Serrinia nodded. "thank you then, I hope we won't be much of trouble.."

Dante and Eragon nodded also and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm
kazumi grabbed a large hammer and broke alot of bricks."umm...i could get some materials for the new house if u want."kazumi says.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 pm
"My grandfather will be taking care of everything. Now grandfather, can you please tell them the detail's, i need a seat." Ami sat down with a sigh, she was still in crazy pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm
Serrinia sat down on the porche's hood and looked intently at Ami's grandfather.

Dante looked around and sat beside Serrinia, leaning on her a little.

Eragon sat beside Ami, masaging her shoulders. "that better?"  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 pm
kazumi sighed and grabbed an axe and started destroying the old house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 pm
"Yea, thank you" She smiled at him.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 pm
Serrinia and Dante still waited for her grandfather to give them the details...

"no problem, thought you needed it.." Eragon smiled  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games