Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance picked up the worn out piece of parchment and began reading once again. The fact that Jaslyn was interested in Quidditch brought a thought to his mind. If she was on the Quidditch team, we would have to play against each other... She might even become one of my targets... Her thanks on winning the Quidditch cup reminded him that they had, indeed, won it. It had slipped his mind otherwise. He wrote out his reply and sent it back to the girl, noting that they may have to find another piece of parchment before too long.

Wearing
Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:30 pm
The parchment was now basically completely full with their notes. It dropped down ontop of Chance's head once again.

Jaslyn Ross
I don't really care if I see my siblings or not. The only one who I really care about is Virgil, and well I've seen him all year. I enjoyed my time here at school a lot more than I've ever enjoyed being home. To much fighting and awkward silences. I'm glad we became friends (: My year here would have sucked if we hadn't. I'm excited to meet your sister! And we have to have many adventures this summer. I can't wait!
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
Trouble in your kingdom, Princess? That's just horrible. Maybe while you were away, they worked out some of their issues. Just don't let them get you down, okay? I'm also happy that we are friends. I don't think I could have survived if we hadn't. I'm sure Cecille will take a liking to you. She doesn't have many friends at school, but I'm hoping that will change once she comes to Hogwarts with me in two years. Start planning your adventures, and we'll get them done. Anything you can think of.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I dunno I'm just waiting for my prince to come and save me I guess. They've always fought, but it's more that I'm worried to go home. I've told you how my father is like, and well this year, I've found that almost all the half-bloods and muggle born students that I've met are quite nice. Darius is the only one that is awful. I'm afraid that if I go home my father will know somehow and I've seen how he treats my little sister. I'd prefer not to be in that category. Anyways, I have no idea what kind of adventures we might take, but being around you is an adventure in itself.
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
I'll work on my rescue plan then. I'll have to rent one of those white horses though. I don't think I pay much attention to blood purity. I know what I am, at least. Darius is quite strange. We were in a serious battle in our match against each other this term. As for your father, if he ever does anything to you, please tell me. And my window is always open if you need to get away. And on our adventures, I'm sure we'll think of something to do. Maybe we can cause a panic and wreck havoc in Diagon Ally one day. We'll figure it out when the time comes.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I've always paid attention to blood. It's how I was raised, but now I see things differently. I saw your battle with Darius on the Quidditch field. If he wasn't so awful at the game, I would have been worried for you. If my father even thinks about hurting me Virgil would be at his throat in minutes, and you should know Chance, a princess never enters through a window, so you better have a door open too. Wrecking havoc in Diagon sounds fun. Whatever we do I'll be happy and have fun as long we're hanging out.
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
If you see things differently now, than you must have met some nice people here. I'm glad. I was just happy to keep my promise of not getting knocked from my broom. Though, I did fall, but that wasn't the fault of a bludger. A Chaser on my team is relatively clumsy. I'm glad to hear you have someone like Virgil to protect you. I do have a door, but where's the fun in that? But if you insist, I'll put a ladder up for you. I'm usually out on my roof when I have nothing to do, so if you need to find me, that's where I'll be. This summer promises to be the best one yet, and it hasn't even begun.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I thought of trying out for my Quidditch team, but the only spot I'd like to play would be Seeker and that's a hard spot to get. I'm sorry you've got clumsy chasers though. And congrats on the Quidditch cup, I never got to say that earlier. I guess a ladder will work just fine, and roof tops are even better than doors. I spend time on my roof too, although my parents hate it, as it's rather high up, but I have yet fall so I'm not afraid. I can't wait for the summer now
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
I think you would be a great Seeker. Though, it worries me that you would easily become a target of mine. The Quidditch cup. I feel like I didn't contribute to it as much as I could. I'll just have to train harder and longer for next year. Don't fall off your roof, please. You are more than welcome to spend your time on mine. I never let Cecille up there, for fear of her falling. I may not have mentioned this before, but she can't see. She's been blind since the day she was born. Maybe that's why I'm so protective of her... I wish this feast would start. I'm starved. And the sooner it starts, the sooner summer will be here.
~Chance

The last centimeters of parchment had Jaslyn's notes squished into it.

Jaslyn Ross
Maybe I'll try out next year for the spot. I doubt I'll be an easy target to hit even with your skills. I think you were great this year, you managed to get one hit in, and you never were knocked out. I don't plan on falling off my roof, and I'm sure your sister wouldn't either even though she can't see. I want summer to come too, so we can make mischief.
~Jazz<3

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance sighed, and shook the note from his head. He caught it and flipped it to the back. Pushing his hair out of his eyes, he read the scribbles at the bottom of the parchment. He smiled at the end of it, a small chuckle humming in his throat. He folded up the parchment and put it in his pocket. Gotta find something to write on... This could work. He picked up a paper napkin. It seemed sturdy enough. He wrote his reply, then folded it and sent it back to his friend.

Wearing
Translations:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Thrilled}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stalked into the great hall, going down the center tables to her podium. She was not there early as per normal due to the amount of issues she'd had to deal with lately. She was dressed as her station would require and as always looked beautiful yet fierce. Taking her spot at the podium, the room quickly quieted. Smiling over the hall, she started."I'm proud to say we have had another great year here at Hogwarts, and I thank each and everyone of you for being apart of it. Congratulations are in order, so lets to started. Firstly I'd like to say wonderful job to our Ravenclaw house team for winning the Quidditch Cup!" She paused for applause, and then continued."Secondly I'd like to congratulate Professor Fino, though he is new to our great staff, he was done a wonderful job and has been deemed Professor of the Year!"She announce and gestured towards the man she spoke of. Waiting once more for the applause to stop, she went on."Now lastly, what you all really want to know. This year, the winner of the House Cup is, Hufflepuff!! Wonderful job this year!"She pointed her wand at the banners and they changed to display the hufflepuff house colors."Once again it was lovely to have you all here for another great year, for those of you leaving us, we hope you find all that you desire and do wish you to come back and visit your Hogwarts family, and to those of you returning next year, have a great break and we can't wait to see you once more! Now let us eat!" Inari motioned to the tables and they filled with food. A smile on her face she made her way over to the large chair reserved for herself, happy to have a moments rest.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Chance's napkin floated down gently from the air as Inari finished her speech. It was folded into a crane.

Chance Carlson
I think you're right. I wouldn't be able to hit you. You're way too quick for me. I don't think I did too bad. One hit is better than no hits. And, like you said, I didn't get knocked out. But that Hufflepuff girl, she was amazing for a while there. I hope I can be that good one day. I don't doubt that you'll stay on your roof, but if you do fall, I hope Virgil is there to catch you. I know I'll be there for my sister if she falls. Tell him I say hello, by the way. I can see him sitting there looking bored out of his mind. Summer will be here quicker than you know it. And our mischief is sure to be plentiful.
~Chance

Below Chance's note, once the napkin had been unfolded was Jaslyn's reply.

Jaslyn Ross
You'll get to be as good and even better than her with time! I think if I fell from my roof and he tried to catch me he might be squashed. That look on his face isn't boredom, he's just jealous of our friendship making and annoyed with Darius... as always. Our mischief will from now on always be plentiful.
~Jazz<3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance looked at the Headmistress as she spoke. When she announced that Quidditch cup wins to be Ravenclaw, he clapped his hands and even puffed out his chest a little in pride. I helped win that. I actually contributed to something great. Hufflepuff has won the House cup, and he clapped for them as well, though while rolling his eyes. He had heard the talk of a third year getting one hundred points in Professor Fino's class by volunteering to make a stuttering idiot of herself, and she was a Hufflepuff. Added in the Snitch catches and other random points the bumblebee house had earned gave them the lead, and the cup. We'll just have to work harder next year. As Professor Fino was announced the Professor of the Year, Chance considered shouting for a recount, but decided against it. Him and the Badgers had it rigged, or something. The speech was done with and the food was set before them. It was then that Chance noticed the delicate paper crane sitting on his plate. He carefully unfolded it, noting how to fold it back, and read the note. He smiled, and chuckled, and sighed contently. He really had a friend in Jaslyn, and he was glad to have met her. Even if it had been from her bugging him on the train. He refolded the crane and set it next to his plate, watching it for a few moments. He then turned his gaze to the Slytherin table, finding Jaslyn and offering her his kindest smile. His stomach growled at him, demanding to be fed, and he broke his eye contact with her to fill his plate with food, enjoying the feast at it's finest.

Wearing
Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick entered the Great hall, already hating the fact he would be surrounded by other students. He already lamented the fact that Lore was going to be sitting at the Gryffindor table, and there was no guarantee that Jacob would be sorted into the same house, either. He wrapped his arms around himself. Merlin, he really didn't want to be here.

It was at that time that he realized that there were seats at the end of each of the tables. It might put him more in the spotlight for anyone walking in, but at least he wouldn't be surrounded by everyone. And if he took the seat closest to the doors, he could escape out of them if he got overwhelmed. He nodded to himself. A good plan, then. He quickly took a seat, waiting intently to see where his brother would be put.

----------------------------------
State: Anxious
OOC: ...

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus sat down he looked at the new students he hoped Grace would feel better and not blame herself “Think we'll get allot of new ravenclaws?” He asked her wanting to look ahead.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:21 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie followed Rufus up to the table and took a seat next to him. She wasn't so sure she liked this whole crowd thing. It made her feel claustrophobic and all the noise reminded her of the... incident. Gracie looked up when Rufus spoke. "huh...? Oh er... I suppose we probably will."

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

The twins joined the rest of their Ravenclaw breathren at the Table for the sorting feast. Edd watched everyone as they watched the Sorting, while Erik idly played with a fork. Both of their stomachs rumbling. "I'm hungry," Erik mumbled. "Need to wait for the Sorting to finish."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver joined the Ravenclaw table, avoiding walking near her cousin. Gracie needed her time, and Ver needed hers. It was simple as that. She slipped into a spot further down the table and looked up at the sorting of the new first years.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus rubbed his head a bit this was hard. But he was not going to give up on making Gracie feel better“So we both have Care for magical creatures what do you think we'll learn?” He asked with a bit of a smile.
User Image

Xistund

Frost363

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

SingleHalf BloodRavenclawFirst Year

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
The new Ravenclaw, still wet from his...minor dip in the Lake, walked his way over to his house table. He sneezed again as he took a seat down next to the students cheering after the house was called, since they just gained yet another member to their ranks. He would have been more excited himself, if he wasn’t still cold and wet. He thought about his mother as he awaited whatever was next to come his way.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

{OoC:}

{Wearing}

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick wasn't sure if it was appropriate, but he clapped loudly for his brother and whistled when Jacob was sorted into Gryffindor. It was a good fit for his brother, to be honest. The kid seemed to be braver than he was, but maybe that was just their father rubbing off on the brat. Then again, he got sorted into the same house as Lore, and for some odd reason, that made Rick's heart constrict. He was virtually all alone in his own house, and the only friend he had made out of it was dead now. Tears prickled at the corners of his eyes as he laid his head in his arms.

Suddenly the atmosphere for him was too oppressive, and he had an inkling as to why. He took several deep breaths, trying to ease some of the awful feeling he was having, but it didn't seem to work too well. What was worse, was the fact he realized he'd be in the same dorm that Drae had also slept in, and he couldn't shake the feeling that Drae's gaze would still be on him there. Feeling what little appetite he had desert him, he closed his eyes and just waited for the opportunity to leave and find someplace quiet to go.

State: Anxious
OOC: ...

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

FIFTH YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley attempted to slip into the sorting ceremony as quietly as possible, which proved to be more difficult than she thought. She was still giggly and giddy from her encounter with Simon. They had some serious making out catching up to do. It had been forever since they saw each other. She patted her hair and tried to smooth it down as she made her way to her table, hoping she looked alright. It wasn't like the whole world needed to know what she'd been up to. Still trying (and failing) to suppress a large grin she sat down at her table, making sure to leave room for Simon.
User Image

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games