Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell eagerly took the hat off her head and jumped down from the old stool and practically skipped over to the Hufflepuff table. It had been one of her choices and now that she had been sorted into it she couldn't be happier. She was a badger! Once she made it to the table she found an open spot close-but not too close- to older students and waited to see who among her fellow first years would join her.

What I'm wearing: She's a 'puff now
Who's she with: All the other badgers
Thoughts: I'm a Hufflepuff!

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Heya Nell!” Jack called over as he walked to the Hufflepuff table. He wasn’t walking all that fast though maybe because he was thinking as he went. He still couldn’t belive he was a Hufflepuff. His little sis was sure to make fun of him for that.

He sat down next to her and smiled, “I wonder if anyone else I know is a Hufflepuff as well.”

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Sort of Happy
Where I am: The Great Hall
What I'm doing: getting ready to eat while talking to Nell
Who I'm with: Nell and the other Hufflepuffs
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:38 pm

User Image
Chantale Ellis

Pureblood

Nell beamed brightly as Jack joined her at the Hufflepuff talbe and gave her almost expected earnest wave. "Hey Jack! I didn't think you'd get into Hufflepuff." she didn't say this rudely merely with childish curiosity. Her friend has such an air of mystery surrounding him she had been sure he'd land in at least Ravenclaw before Hufflepuff. But she wasn't complaining, a friend was a friend. Suddenly though, a rather teasing smile spread across her face as she watched Gracie be sorted into Ravenclaw. "Though I bet you wish Gracie could join us, or at least for you to join Gracie hmm?" she said chuckling.

Who's she with: Jack and the other badgers
Thoughts: Mister Mysterious just gets more surprising by the minute

You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
With
grays and under-glows-

Jack was glad that he’d received such a warm welcome. He had really expected to see Nell be sorted into Hufflepuff. She was so friendly that he couldn’t imagine her in another house.

“To tell you the truth I expected to be in Ravenclaw, but I guess the sorting hat didn’t think so too.” Jack shrugged, “I’ll still see Gracie during classes, but I’m really glad I you’re in the same house as I am! Who knows? Maybe being in a house full of friendly people will be really fun.”

((OoC smile )

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:52 pm

User Image
Chantale Ellis

Pureblood

Nell was impressed with how well Jack was taking their separation, even if they hadn't even decided yet to take their "close friendship" into something closer. She did however roll her eyes good naturedly at when he remarked on them being in the same house. "I'm too happy to end up anywhere but Hufflepuff! Though, I did consider Ravenclaw as a close second...anyhoo, you're right. It's going to be loads of fun being in the badger house. I just know it!"

Who's she with: Jack and the other badgers
Thoughts: This is going to be great!

You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked up from his book as the doors opened and the first years filed in. He hadn't realized the great hall had filled around him. As the first of the new Hufflepuffs arrived he smiled at them, marking the page in his book. "Hi Welcome to Hufflepuff House. I'm Austin Brighton, Head Boy and 7th year. If you have any questions feel free to ask." he said as he smiled at them. They seem nice. he thought as he looked at them. He set his book on the table and smiled.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Hufflepuff/ Pureblood / First year

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
With
grays and under-glows-

Jack’s face fell slightly, he had worded everything all wrong. He was trying so hard to convince himself that he was happy that he was maybe going a little over the top with it. He was just really a jumbled mess of emotions right now on the inside that he couldn’t think strait. He attempted to grin, but it didn’t stick. Hufflepuff? Why was he in Hufflepuff. He should have been in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Jack hadn’t even realized that he cared until this moment. He had told everyone else that he didn’t after all. He really did miss Gracie even though he’d only met her a hour or so ago.

He exhaled, there was a time and a place for an emotional crisis and it wasn’t now. His smile returned to his lips and he found that he was able to look Nell in the eyes again. “Yeah, I’m excited for it. You seem pretty happy about having a Badger as a house representative though.”

Jack looked up to see an older student aproach them and introduce himself, Jack smiled in return. "Hey I'm Jack Blank, we're really excited to be here."

((OoC smile )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:29 pm

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

Nell watched on nervously as an inner conflict was raged inside of her friend and felt horrible that she could do nothing to stop it. In a normal case she would've probably already have hugged them, but since she just met him and he didn't seem like that much of a "touchy-feely" kind of person she resisted the urge. Thankfully he got over whatever funk had befallen him and began to smile in earnest making her smile gratefully back. When an older student welcomed them and introduced himself she felt a bit shocked to meet the Head Boy so early on but gave a smile and excited wave anyhow. "Hi, I'm Nell Ellis."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thoughts: I'm a Hufflepuff!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana hadn't realized that if Katrina visits Steele again, she may be in deep danger with her brother. Frowning, she put a hand on her friend's shoulder although she wasn't quite sure what to say. As much as she loved the idea of recording a song at Steele's house with her best friend, Ariana knew that safety was a lot more important. "If it's too risky, we don't have to do it." This was the first time Ariana felt somewhat nervous when physically touching Katrina. Her stomach felt like it was in knots. Not a moment too late, the sorting began and one by one, first years were split into four different houses. About a quarter joined Hufflepuff, while the other three quarters were divided into Slytherin, Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw. Sitting not to far from the first girl and boy to join, the second year girl listened to their conversation. When they introduced themselves to Austin, Ariana butted in. "Hey, I'm Ariana Hawthorne! You guys are going to love Hufflepuff!" she exclaimed cheerfully.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nicole clapped and celebrated whenever someone was sorted into her house. For every other house she simply clapped politely. Hey each house had their advantages. As usual the prefect wasn't paying non-stop attention to the sorting. However when her sisters's name was announced she turned her full attention to the first year. "Hufflpuff" the hat Shouted.

The girl released an excited squeal an jumped up a bit from her seat. As her sister Joined them at the table she engulfed her in a hug before allowing the younger girl to sit.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ruby's smiled bit when the sorting hat announced her house. It was the same as her two oldest siblings. Well at least she knew someone or well two. As she made her way to the table, she caught sight of her other older brother in at the ravenclaw table. Marcus gave her a quick thumbs up of congratulations before turning back to what he had been doing. It caused her smile to widen. Finally she arrived at an empty seat at the table, not before being swept into a hug from her prefect older sister. a nod of Aknowledgement was all she received from Kevin as he was reading his book once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

Kat felt a fluttering in her belly when Ariana pit her hand on her shoulder and smiled at her friend. "I can't be afraid of him; my brother is a giant prat. I want to go. Oh! Sorting! Hi, I'm Katrina!" She waved at the new firsties and turned to Ariana, smiling widely.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:41 pm

User Image
Chantale Ellis

Pureblood

Nell watched as another girl was sorted into Hufflepuff and clapped along with the others as she watched her walk over and get hugged by what looked to be her older sibling. It was then she noticed that another older student had introduced herself and the Scot could only smile sheepishly and blush having not noticed. "Hi, I'm Nell Ellis and I'm sure we will!" When she was sure she had made up for her mistake she turned to the new girl and gave a welcoming grin. "Hello! I don't think we met before the sorting, my name's Nell. What's yours?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thoughts: Meeting and greeting...

You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
With
grays and under-glows-

“Hello,” Jack called back to the older students that had introduced themselves. Everyone seemed to be friendly here, Jack felt terrible really about the uncertainty he had weighing him down. “I’m Jack Blank, it’s nice to meet you.”

He noticed that Nell had turned her attention towards another first year that had joined them at the table. Jack smiled at them, but otherwise decided to stay out of the conversation unless they specifically asked for him.

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Uncertain
What I'm doing: watching the other Hufflepuffs talk
Who I'm with: The other Hufflepuffs

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather sat silently at the end of the Hufflepuff table. She decided to claim this spot as her own for her future years. The same seat, alone, would be hers for the next several terms. She watched as some first years got sorted into the house of the Badger. They're all friendly and outgoing, just like the other second years. Why is it that I'm the only terribly shy Hufflepuff? Why did I get put in this house? I don't belong here. I don't think I belong anywhere, really. she thought, a small frown on her face. She just didn't understand. Her shyness kept her from doing a lot of things. Thankfully, she could always escape that during a quidditch match. The wind in her hair, the bat in her hand, and the blugger racing towards her trying to kill her. Good times... Good times... Sitting alone, she glanced over at the other second years and the first years. Why can't I be like them? Is there something wrong with me? Why am I so different? she thought.

{OOC: Wow. Depressing post...}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games