Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:24 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

I am glad both you and Zadok are doing well then. I missed a lot of the people here but I just didn't have that spark for digimon any more plus my time was constricted. Cyber sleuth really revived it though haha I am loving this game.

I feel ya, i almost didn't come back this summer but between tri coming back and me have zero work to do in an 9 hour work day 5 days a week for 8 months I decided to force myself back in.

Nothing wrong with that. At the very least the community of the guild has always been good even if you don't participate in the other parts so that's a nice reason to peek in every now an then. I am glad you decided to come back though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

I am glad both you and Zadok are doing well then. I missed a lot of the people here but I just didn't have that spark for digimon any more plus my time was constricted. Cyber sleuth really revived it though haha I am loving this game.

I feel ya, i almost didn't come back this summer but between tri coming back and me have zero work to do in an 9 hour work day 5 days a week for 8 months I decided to force myself back in.

Nothing wrong with that. At the very least the community of the guild has always been good even if you don't participate in the other parts so that's a nice reason to peek in every now an then. I am glad you decided to come back though.

Best guild (both people and activity wise) that I've been in, always a good reason to come back. Though there are days I wish for the good old days. Defiantly not the same old guild but lots of new promising aspects and GW basically let's us change what we want as VCs. Not that he checks in that often but trust me he notices when something major changes.

Isn't that right Karan
KiroMishima

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:34 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

Best guild (both people and activity wise) that I've been in, always a good reason to come back. Though there are days I wish for the good old days. Defiantly not the same old guild but lots of new promising aspects and GW basically let's us change what we want as VCs. Not that he checks in that often but trust me he notices when something major changes.

Isn't that right Karan
KiroMishima

Lol what did Karan do? And yes I miss the good old days. There are more than a few people I haven''t talked to in a long time that I miss and one I'm not even sure if he's alive due to his medical condition....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:41 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame

Isn't that right Karan
KiroMishima

Lol what did Karan do? And yes I miss the good old days. There are more than a few people I haven''t talked to in a long time that I miss and one I'm not even sure if he's alive due to his medical condition....
haha let Karan tell you all about his rise to power.

Ya I miss a lot of them, some more than others, but life comes and life goes and we pick up and move on and hope they come back (gaia never really let's you leave anyways)

Oh by the way the guild now has a breeding shop where you can have 2 Digimon create eggs. Only catch is it requires an item. But it's pretty cool because you could end up with a digimon you'very never had. Although the more rare it is the harder it is to get.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:51 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

Isn't that right Karan
KiroMishima

Ya I miss a lot of them, some more than others, but life comes and life goes and we pick up and move on and hope they come back (gaia never really let's you leave anyways)

Oh by the way the guild now has a breeding shop where you can have 2 Digimon create eggs. Only catch is it requires an item. But it's pretty cool because you could end up with a digimon you'very never had. Although the more rare it is the harder it is to get.

KiroMishima
yet Karan please do tell me biggrin

some more than others is right lol. There is actually one person who I hope doesn't come back but I know still has strong attachments to the guild. I won't give a name(think Karan might know any way). They just rubbed me the wrong way when I first had interactions with them and it's never recovered. Which is weird for this guild since usually its one big group of everyone getting along.

Cool. What I really need first is an x-antibody for grandiskuawagamon. Karan's rpc is running around with an imposter grankuawagamon that has it and that's just no acceptable lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:04 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame

Isn't that right Karan
KiroMishima

KiroMishima

some more than others is right lol. There is actually one person who I hope doesn't come back but I know still has strong attachments to the guild. I won't give a name(think Karan might know any way). They just rubbed me the wrong way when I first had interactions with them and it's never recovered. Which is weird for this guild since usually its one big group of everyone getting along.

Cool. What I really need first is an x-antibody for grandiskuawagamon. Karan's rpc is running around with an imposter grankuawagamon that has it and that's just no acceptable lol.

Hum I could think of a number of annoying people over the years but I'm not really sure which one you speak of (might even be someone I get along with haha, but to each their own) but doesn't really matter.

Ya gotta take the Bug impersonator down, he thinks just cause you leave for a bit it's ok?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:06 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

Isn't that right Karan

KiroMishima

Hum I could think of a number of annoying people over the years but I'm not really sure which one you speak of (might even be someone I get along with haha, but to each their own) but doesn't really matter.

Ya gotta take the Bug impersonator down, he thinks just cause you leave for a bit it's ok?

Exactly my thoughts. No impersonators allowed *shakes fist at karan*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:07 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Hmmmm, that may be the first time I've heard about Black Mirror. I do remember watching the Twilight Zone but some of the episodes were too creepy for me to handle.

Its a BBC show but it's one Netflix. It's only 7 episodes and they are an hour each. It's very good though. You might take break in between or during episodes though. Depending on how easily sacked in you imagination is.

Sacked in my imagination?

Sorry, phone auto corrected. Sucked in*

That is quite alright ^^
But I do have a very imaginative imagination.
You aren't going to use your PC/Laptop to communicate or have you found using the phone is easier?
I only have a computer at work, so when I'm not thwrestling I use a phone.

Thwrestling?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:11 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

That is quite alright ^^
You aren't going to use your PC/Laptop to communicate or have you found using the phone is easier?

Thwrestling?

Wow phone, that's no even a thing. It was supposed to be there. How it came up with that, I will never know.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:19 pm
Cuevas_506
lief_7

Well I just saw Fudge put up a Contest so that obviously shows he is active, and Zadok, well I'll obviously speak with him once he gets on, to say hello.

Hope the kind

Yep, it's actually quite peaceful up here, and at first my ears would kind of bother me, but I grew accustom to it. Well I did say visit, because I clearly don't have any familiarity with the way things are in L.A., nor do I know anyone, but yes, visiting would be the best thing. And I agree small towns like the one I live near are quite nice, but they harbor their own issues. Though I do prefer small town to City life, may I ask this though, is L.A. as beautiful as it looks from what minimal media I've seen of it?

It certainly would be nice to have a tour guide or such but its also nice to explore. Exploring without on tour lets go where you want to go, when you want to go.
Indeed, but I tend to prefer those issues than the issues found in big cities like LA.
Hmmmmm, that would depend where you go. There are certainly nice places in LA but it does have its bad. Although its hard to see it we still have some smog lingering here. The beaches are nice, and the weather is mostly sunny at around 70 F. The cons would be traffic that accumulates on the freeway, some people's behavior aren't always nice, etc.
So, the city has its pros and cons. I'm sure its the same with where you live in PR.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:20 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

That is quite alright ^^

Thwrestling?

Wow phone, that's no even a thing. It was supposed to be there. How it came up with that, I will never know.

Were you trying to combine 'there' and 'wrestling'?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:23 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

That is quite alright ^^

Thwrestling?

Nope, just wrote there and somehow we got that.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:28 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

That is quite alright ^^

Thwrestling?

How interesting. Most of the time autocorrect replaces a word with a word you used in the past. I'm not sure what you would use 'thewrestling' for. What sort of phone are you using?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:37 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Thwrestling?

How interesting. Most of the time autocorrect replaces a word with a word you used in the past. I'm not sure what you would use 'thewrestling' for. What sort of phone are you using?

Galaxy 6 but it normally does just fine, no idea what happened. Who knows?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:45 pm
Hope the kind

You're not incorrect to say there are issues here, but I mean I find it more peaceful here overall, which is good for the kid and I. But hey, ever find yourself planning a vacation to CR, we have a lodge you could rent out. sweatdrop
And ewww, traffic... Haha we get that here as well in the Capitol, but like the traffic here is very barbaric because the people here haven't a single ounce of educate for driving.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games