Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

In the end stages of cleaning up the confetti & spices, piles of them sat mingled in the corners. Resting on the broom handle for a few moments, it was as Manfread zoomed into the room that he nearly bowled over the furniture & clusters of confetti-spices. "Don't let Bast hear you say that," I grinned, "Or did you find someone new?" Strutting over to the desk as San entered as well, I ran my fingers over the arcana within the bound pages of his book. "Cthulhu no Jutsu & Lord English no Jutsu? Boy that takes me back to me gaming days... Your request for the upper level missions are granted." Reaching into my jacket, I pulled out the bauble holding the portion of the Desert Itself. Uncorking it, the motion allowed for San to drop the golem into it, as having the bonds golem actually on him would be just as useful as having it in contact with the other golem. Stopping it once again, the combined bauble vanished into the confines of my jacket.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:50 pm
San shuddred for a moment as the addition of the golem of the desert itself was added to the Bonds golem collective. He enjoyed the tingling sensation, and the addition of the many sensors and inputs felt amazing as well. He also felt like he was now a part of Mam a little, feeling like once again the was placing a huge amount of trust and responsibility in San with his accpetance of this gift. He felt....legit.....Like he was now ment to do something. Shaking off the feeling, the Clone bowed and spoke once more before poofing away.

"Wow...that was interesting. If you would please broadcast to Bast, siniku, and Howaido that this drill will be going on so they dont come in and make my job a s**t tone mor difficult. I know they are combat effective, and this drill is designed to check the new kids out right? Well thanks Mam. You now have a way to call me if you need anything."

The clone poofed away.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The real San would appear out of the ground, and plopping himself down on the couch while pouring himself a cup of tea. He had used alot of chakra, but all preparations were complete. Only a matter of time now.

"Well mam....i finished all i had to complete. How have you been doing?....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Ignoring the mere replacing of the poofing--as it was natural by now--I tossed the broom back over to the corner before plopping down into the leather chair behind the desk. "That's odd... not many people actually ask me personal questions." Stretching an arm out over the edge of the chair, it dangled with mad abandon. "I'm really exhausted from directing all sorts of Mamorus all over the place, but night time is just around the corner. Yourself?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

San smiled as he set down his cup of tea while listening to Mam speak. He felt the need for person questions, as you were to know your friends just as well as your enemies. And i showed San cared for their leader as much more then a leader, but as a mentor and family.

"I i guess controlling multiple yous can do that. Ive just finished some training myself, as well as helped some gennin start training as well. Have you noticed the massive increase in puppet users graduating the academy this year? I just personally trained a few of them,so you knows how many actually graduated....right? Anways...this is good tea. A night brew?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Darjeeling tea, specifically," I rolled about in the chair, swishing it back & forth despite the creaks. "We have, what, three now? They don't come around too often to say hello, but I try to keep track of them." Leaning forwards with a pop, a cookie snapped up into the air only to be realigned to a descent of the mouth. Devouring it in one go, a muffled, 'miffshion?' eeked through to indicate that now may be a good time to start it.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm
Manfread sat down on the floor in a drunken stupor and started to ponder as the two older shinobi chatted. Completely in his own little world, Manfread swayed back and forth. Realizing that his bag was still attached to him, fumbled to get it undone.
“Why was I here again?” he asked himself, suddenly jumping to his feet and struck a mighty pose then paused before saying, “Ah I forgot.”
Aimlessly pacing around the room he stopped and started to his his forehead against the bag of scrolls he had brought back from Takumi.
“Selling my spleen to get a sword!,” he said triumphantly, halting abruptly he came to attention and saluted, “ I am ready for the surgery, here is your package as requested! Prices from all over Takumi. Mission complete.”
He dumped the contents of his bag onto the desk, he spun around and fell to the floor. Hiccuping he gave the thumbs up.
“I feel as though I am forgetting something very important,” he said still lying on the floor, he hiccuped again and tried to remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

San gave a short bow to Mam, and would tell him through the bonds golem what was about to occur.

"Darjeeling tea hmm....Ill come back for some. Right now it seems as if we have visitors...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki entered the office and made his way up the long stairway. Sighing out loud Tanki knocked on the door to the Kazekage's office and waited for a reply from the other side or at least from someone to let him in.

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki walked out of the office slamming the door behind him. "I hate everything, Father why did you have to die. I need guidance." Tanki made his way out of the office and towards the dojo.

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:03 pm
Manfread scratched his head and suddenly remembered James owed him money for delivery services.
“That buggger didn't pay me,” Manfread said, his speech still slightly slurred. Shooting up like an erupting volcano Manfread stood to his feet. He turned to the window and headed out to find James. People were rushing about on the ground below as he hit the ground. Manfread glanced at them as they bustled past. Someone bumped into him, sending Manfread spinning out of control to the nearest alleyway.
“Whats your problem!” He shouted angerly then he added sarcasticly, “Someone dying?”
No one stopped to answer him, so he followed the commotion, hoping to find James on the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 pm
Saishi casually entered the building. "Hyu~" He stopped for a moment, to take in everything he was seeing. "I can't believe I've never been here before. This place is like...super special awesome! Except for that large door and the scary looking ANBU guarding it." Of course, he was referring to the door to the Kazekage's office and its guards. "Well then...time to go walk up to the scary guards and knock on the door." Unfortunately, the steely stares of the ANBU unnerved him. After a few minutes, he had slowly made his way up to the door. "Hello, killing machines. I'm here to see the Kazekage." The ANBU didn't respond. "Jeez, you guys are like the Queen's Guard of the shinobi world." With that said, he knocked on the door three times.  

iOath

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Info:
[Myself]

On his way out from the kitchen across from the door to the office, Two held a platter of fine foods from around the world. His oath of silence prevented him from saying 'excuse me', so he rumbled some of the porcelain & took a step to the young man's side. In doing so, the new genin would be inundated with flavors not usual to Suna: Tiramisu, Gelato, Shrikhand, Blini, & much more. Nodding at the youngin' as he popped open the door, he slipped aside & skirted his way through the long room on the other side... the Kage's Office. Several rotating fans were on overhead, gently swirling the air to prevent stagnation, but to also fill the room with the scents passing through it. Two sat the platter down on the left edge of the desk, & I nodded. "Thank you, Two. These smell absolutely wonderful, as always!" Indicating that there was someone at the door, Two nodded Saishi's way. "And you, at the door... come in already!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:50 pm
"Y-yes Kazekage-sama!" Saishi entered the office as fast as he could. "Hello, Kazekage-sama. My name is Saishi Satetsu." He got down on one knee and lowered his head, to show that he was there to serve. "I am a new genin and would like to request a headband." Although he didn't show it, he was fascinated by the scents going around the Kazekage's office. "I wonder what that smell is? 'Cuz it smells soooo good! In fact, I think I smell tiramisu! That's impossible though, isn't it?"  

iOath

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"One of San's family members, ne? How are you related to him?" The questions were in direct relation to Saishi's statement of the Satetsu clan, & of the ANBU Sanshi Satetsu, who was running a drill/mission at the front gates. Aside that, a mysterious glint of metal plummeted from the rafters between two of the fans, targeting the genin. "Incoming headband, young one!" Pulling the tiramisu off of the silver platter first, Two handed over a suitable fork wrapped within a maroon cloth. Giving the young man enough time for explanations, I'd begin to taste the foreign delights.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games