Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:22 pm
Manny's jaw dropped, and he hammered his foot into the ground. Flying off to the side and narrowly dodging the onslaught San had used. Rolling into a wall Manny lay feet propped up and head on the dirt.
“Sooooo........ That was an S rank attack?” he said falling over and standing up, “Remind me not to take one of those to the face.”
Walking over and grabbing his sword Manfread readied himself for more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San smiled at the jonin, and offered a comment as well.

"Yeah, i have spent alot of time studying the art of taijutsu and bukijtutsu because i have felt the need to be a well rounded ninja. I see you ahve been studying the art of ninja...and i am mightly impressed my friend. Have you done yours for the same reason, or why are you studying ninjutsu.....oh and this is going into your left bicep."

Taking a dull yet heavy kunai, the sannin placed his chakra into it and chucked it. The chakra in place would allow for 100% accuracy as well as the kunai flying 3 times its normal speed!

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 pm
Manfread's byakugan may have seen the kunai but his body was slightly slower. Taking it where San had called Manfread grabbed the kunai and pulled it out.
“No, I started learning jutsu because the rest of you tend to spam jutsu,” he said tossing the knife in front of him. “And I don't have a lot of techniques that can keep me safe when you fire them into my combat.”
As the kunai dropped to Manfread's chest he launched the strange super air palm and the knife flew at San with an incredible speed.
Mountain Crusher 5/10
With his second hand Manfread tried to preform it again, launching the mass of dense air towards. This time it had much more substance to it, but it still fell short.
Mountain Crusher 6/10  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 am
User Image
User Image

The sannin let our a small chuckle. He was right, unfortunately, that the others tended to spam jutsu. Hopefully now he saw that San wasnt just another ninjutsu user.

Speaking in a louder, clearer, mor confident tone, San offered up some thoughts to the ninja. He didnt know why he wanted Manny's approval of his taijutsu, and it was silly for many reasons, but he respected the kids path and combat style as well as found value in it. In many ways, it had helped him grow.

"Well hopefully you see that i am not just another pretty faced ninjutsu user. Indecently how did i do? How do my skills compare to others?"

San would, eventually have to head over to the academy to get his last bit of training done. However, he had enough training in the sealing arts that the dojo could suffice for learning. It was a simle technique.....for a seal anyways.

Stopping the kunai with his magnetic abilities, San plopped to one knee and slammed his hands into the ground. Chains made of chakra rose and wrapped around....Millenius? With a small snicker, San laughed at his golem...who for the first time in his life found his strength not enough to break away.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 pm
“Your ability to see....sense incoming attack is almost on par with my Byakugan,” Manfread said rotating a shoulder, “And your reflexes makes it hard to land a good hit.”
Manny eyed the places he had been cut and added, “And you know where the sweet spots are, so your sword work is deadly if you get a clean hit in.”
Manfread focused more chakra into his palms and began firing off a barrage of super air palms in random directions. They had much more substance now and were starting to look dangerous to stand in front of.
(Mountain Crusher 7/10)
“Are we gonna keep going, or are you gonna sick that golem on me to force a temperary pause?” Manfread said eyeing the chained Millenius. He aimd for a pillar and fired one off. The stone cracked a bit when it impacted.
(Mountain Crusher 8/10)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 am
User Image
User Image

San felt slightly flattered, running his hand through his spikey hair. So manny did find that he had grown...this was indeed a good sign. Happy, the ninja's voice was full of it as he spoke.

"Eh, we can continue. I not gonna sick Millenius on you, thats just a little unfair. But i will....."

Another San would appear out of thin air next to him, no smoke, no nothing.

"...leave my twin brother with you. See if you can hit him!"

With this, the real San poofed away in a plume of white smoke. This left the other San sitting with a cocky smile on his face....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 am
“San has a twin brother?” Manfread asked a little confused, then cracking his knuckles ha added, “Well at least I won't have to hold back.”
Putting his sword on his back Manfread struck a fighting pose, inching forwards he suddenly fired off an uber strange super air palm. Rushing in after that he quickly closed the distance, bringing his left palm up in an uppercut aiming for 'Twan's' face. (twin San >.> Twan XD). Manfread would follow up with a spin and a round house kick, using the momentum he had gained to attempt a clothesline.

Double Rock Swing 1/4
Mountain Rising 4/4
Mountain Crusher 9/10  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 am
Manny would find that San's twin "twan" was actually a iron sand clone...and one made of flash bainite as well. the air palm would strike twan, but only brushed some of the iron sand away. The other hits on the cone would land...but could probably hurt manny alot....The clone sat their...smiling with a whole in its chest that started to reform  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm
Manfread was happy he blew a hole in twan's chest, he was not so happy Twan was made of metal. Hurting a little, he stepped back and fired off his uber air palm.
“Mountain crusher!” he roared as the words came into his head. A fully formed blast from the attack would do a lot more then put a small hole into someone. Moving forwards he would roundhouse kick and spin to clothesline, finishing his combo with a terrifying hug. Bruises started to form and cuts were everywhere, Manny was probable going to need a lift to the hospital after this spar...
Double Rock Swing 2/4
Hasai Houyou (Crushing Hug) 4/4
Mountain Crusher 10/10  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm
In an utter obliteration, Twan was blown, kicked, and hugged to pieces. Then promptly began to reform AGAIN! This time, taunting manny with a single finger....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:35 pm
Aaah, good old Manny, smart enough to figure out awesome attacks of doom on his own. Dumb enough to be taunted by an indestructible clone, and keep going knowing that it will probably hurt him. But that didn't matter! It was taunting him! With one finger!!!! Heresy, no one taunted Manfread's Taijutsu. NO ONE!!!!!
Manny swiftly moved in, a roundhouse kick, followed up by a clothesline to start. Then he would plat his feet and deliver an open-palmed uppercut, knocking the clone into the air. Bringing one arm down to his side, releasing an extremely powerful punch into the clone.
Double Rock Swing 3/4
Jishin Kobushi [ Earthquake Fist ] 1/4
Shougekishou [ Rising Impact Palm ] 1/4  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:47 pm
The clone would get launched into the air, but due to its weight and durability would not go very high. The second punch would vault him even higher, yet the attacks didnt seem to be as damaging as manny would have desired. Also, Twan would have a one finger...one each hand! The taunt would be super effective agaisnt a manny.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:13 pm
As Twan wagged one finger ON EACH HAND, inner Manny number one swam out and into the air. Yes the Great White Manny, who was in a very cheesy shark costume poofed out and stared at Twan.
“TWO FINGERS?!?!?” G.W. Manny roared, “Lets eat him! Then kill him!”
A second tiny Manny dressed in black sage robes popped out of his ear and Manny's inner reason looked at the metal clone.
“I don't think that-” little inner Manny, the symbol of reason didn't even finish his sentence As Manfread hammered his foot into the ground and charged! Little inner Manny faced palmed and disappeared. In a powerful shoulder thrust Manfread would attempt to collide with Twan knocking him off balance. Followed up by a roundhouse kick, clothesline, open palmed uppercut to hit him into the air, once there he would bringing one arm down to his side, and hammer an extremely powerful punch into the clone.
Tokken [ Tackle Charge ] 1/4
Double Rock Swing 4/4
Jishin Kobushi [ Earthquake Fist ] 2/4
Shougekishou [ Rising Impact Palm ] 2/4
Then the barrage began. Repeating the extreme punch into the semi air born clone and keeping him there with the uppercut palm strike. When the clone began to fall Manny headbutted it down a little and smashed it back up with Shougekishou.
“Yeah now bite him!!” Inner G.W. Manny cried foaming at the mouth. “And fire ball!!! I like medium rare Twan!”
Yamayagi Mozou [ Mountain Goat Mimic ] 1/4
Jishin Kobushi [ Earthquake Fist ] 3/4
Shougekishou [ Rising Impact Palm ] 3/4  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 pm
The clone was absolutely obliterated......only to appear again! This time...his left arm had two hands....both with one finger! so he now had three hands all with one finger showing! The humanity!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:34 pm
Manny was hurting, but he ignored the pain and kept attacking. It was an unstoppable assault!!! Tackling the clone, palm uppercutting him into the air, smashing his fist into it with extreme force, headbutting it down then forcing it back up. Taking it by one hand Manny tried to gnaw the finger off. As blood dripped into his mouth Manny he felt kinda satisfied that the finger was being bitten off. Until he realized that it was most likely his own blood... So he went back to headbutting Twan.
Yamayagi Mozou [ Mountain Goat Mimic ] 2/4
Jishin Kobushi [ Earthquake Fist ] 4/4
Shougekishou [ Rising Impact Palm ] 4/4  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games