Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:37 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked up hearing Noctis's voice, she smiled coolly."Yes," She began giving the boy in her arms a gentle look. "This is one of my children. His name is Bryce." Eclipse's whole demeanor seemed to change when she held the child. Glancing back up at him she stepped forward. "Would, . . .would you like to hold him? Be quick though. I know where both busy and I want to get started on some more missions as well." Eclipse spoke, putting Bryce in both her hands taking him away from her chest towards the Jounin.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel looked up at the small girl with a glance, he thought nothing of her but for some odd reason she smelled kind of pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu entered the Hokage's office. "Sir, what is going on here?" He asked wondering if he could help at all.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

ooc:Sorry I was gone for so long.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:06 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis listented to her speak."One of her children? So she had twins?"He was never really informed about when Eclipse gave birth.Noctis slightly tensed a little when she askedif she wanted to hold him. He honestly didn't want to hold it but something told him to. he slowly reached out and held the child. He held him with one hand close next to him. He could feel a certain coolness coming off the small child. he didn't say anything but after holding him for a few moments Noctis slowly handed the child back almost as if he didn't want to let go. But he did hand him back."I'll see you later eclipse..."He gave one last look to the child and turned around. He passed by Jae and signaled her to follow him with his head. As he sprinted off to the Serec fields.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko and Hadly turned the corner as Noctis bolted past them. Reiko watched him go before turning towards Night and Bryce. Hadlys face lit up as she saw her Mother and Twin and made a soft giggle. Reiko smiled softly in turn as he reached up and took his daughter from off his shoulders and held her in his arms as he walked towards his wife. He kissed her once on the cheek before entering the office with his daughter and scanning the room. Shikatsu, Uinsean, Ichiro and Wazurai. Quiet a collection of ninja. He found the Hokage in the middle of the throng of people and locked eyes with him"We need to speak. Now" He said with a grain of anger in his voice. His eyes would give away the seriousness of the situation that was coming and Wazurai would have no trouble reading that from him

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Short post ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:41 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse's face brightened when she saw her husband and daughter. Approaching them she smiled brighter when Reiko kissed her on the cheek. Eclipse, walked in looking around. Her demeanor wasn't as, aggressive as Reiko's was as she held her son close to her body. If anyone dared to hurt her little boy they would not have the time to think twice about it before entering the other world. Keeping quiet she didn't want to overwhelm the Hokage more than he already was with all the Chuunin in the room.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ichiro would nod in response to his superior's commands, then bring about a short bow. Once he rise, the Chuunin would speak, "Thank you, sir!" Then the Senju dashed off down the stairs, and towards the Ramen Stand to defend the civilians. [/Exit]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:32 pm
"Eclipse, my dear, how are you? I'm afraid the situation here is not good at the moment, however, I assure you Bryce has been in safe hands. I even had an ANBU member requisition supplies for him before this...outbreak." Wazurai noticed the entrance of two Shinobi he had not seen for some time. "Ah, Shikatsu, Uinsean, it is good to see you both, I have missions for both of you, however It seems Reiko has some urgent news. Has something happened to your estate? If so, this has become worse than my scouts have made it appear. Sometimes it is hard to find good help around here, no? I will get you and your wife started immediately." He said in response to Reiko's request to speak.

{OOC: Fall, perhaps you should RP retrieving Hadley from Orbezus, the ANBU captain at your house, before posting that you are carrying her.}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:31 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded to what the Hokage said to him and Uinsean. He waited his turn to hear what the mission was. He shot a quick glance at Night but it wasn't noticeable..

ooc:Sorry I was gone for so long.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko listened to Wazurai's words, dissecting them even as he spoke. Something about an out break and then him jumping to the conclusion that someone had attacked his estate while he was gone, indicating that he suspected there was a powerful threat about for no trivial shinobi would dare attempt such a feat. Whats more is that he apparently sent scouts out to look for this 'something' that spooked him so bad. Deciding that the time to place his current worries on the Hokage later he took a seat and looked into the Hokages eyes with an unwavering intent to serve"Calm down. Tell me, what happened?" He said with a forced calm to his voice. He was agitated by the amount of people in the room when truthfully he was all that was required

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Short post ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm
The Noctis clone appeared in the office he bowed to the hokage before continuing."Hokage-sama Jae and I have located the Enemies base in a forest near the Serec Fields, it seems to be protected by a seal, I request permission to put together a team and quickly eliminate this threat."  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:47 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse listened to the Hokage nodding her head respectfully to him. "Very sir, I like any other Chuunin are ready to serve." Even if Reiko says otherwise. Looking over at the Noctis clone speak of finding the enemies base in the fields she looked back at the Kage. Steel and I can assist in such doings. . .. The woman thought staying quiet awaiting orders.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel rose to his paws, sensing some commotion in the Hokage's Office. The wolf did not enter but simply stood guard looking out for anything out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu listened to the clone and wondered if he would be chosen. He would be helpful and was ready for anything.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

H
itomi, on her way to the Hokage's office, was so lost in thought that she almost tripped on her own feet. She sighed in frustration, entered the Hokage's office and noticed there were others there also. Some ninja she had seen before and others who were strangers. She rested her gaze on the Hokage before speaking, making sure she didn't leave out anything. "Sir, I've confirmed that the Aburame's, Hyūga's, and Nara's mansions have been destroyed along with some houses and shops around them. Once I arrived at the Hyūga manor, I was swarmed by the pumpkins and proceeded to destroy them all," she recounted and explained while crossing her arms, a habit she couldnt get rid of that had formed recently due to all her excessive thinking. Her mind seemed to be on over-drive these days.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:37 pm
[ I'm giving this until the 14th, that makes a week of me waiting, and then I'm gone ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games