Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my village...

Village: Konohagakure x Rank: Genin x Clan: Yamanaka

Chakra: 445 / 445 x Stamina: 95 / 95

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Following Yasu-chan, Kirumi tagged alongside her fellow squad mate as the two set sail for his house, Kirumi finding it quite convenient that his house was only a good walk away from hers. He entered the house with the blonde trailing behind him as he greeted no one in particular. She poked her head inside before entering herself and closing the door behind her. On the way to his room, Kirumi looked all around the house, not having any recollection of ever coming here when she was younger. He put away his sword and bowed to the stand before apologizing. She gave a face as if to say "I understand" before following Yasu-chan into his room at long last. It seemed pretty spacious given the male's size, Kirumi hurrying to the bed and sitting on it while studying the many pieces of what she thought was art on the walls. It was pretty neat if he had done those himself, wondering if he was of a bloodline or clan that could use such tattoos in combat. Turning back to her friend just in time to see him walk out of the blockade where he changed at. His civilian look definitely was very enticing. She felt her cheeks redden at a more casual version of the brave Nara shinobi during the previous mission. She gave a weak thumbs up, managing to squeak out "Awesome. You look very...nice."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
○ Shuriken x15
○ Flak Jacket

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ C-Ranked Gennin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:0002600 ¥
¥ Chakra : 425 / 425 ¥ Stamina : 395 / 395 ¥

When her face began to redden he could not help but smile a bit. Though after a moment his began too as well. Rubbing the back of his neck he chuckled,"You dont sound very convincing when you say it like that." Stepping towards her, he offered her a hand to help her up off the bed with a smile,"Shall we? Unless of course you would rather hang out here that is. Not a whole lot to do though."

TheRealKiru

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Noticing a faint redness on Yasuhiro's face, Kirumi felt a tad more relieved. It felt nice seeing that somebody else was being nervous like her. As mean as it sounded, there was comfort in numbers after all. Yasu-chan offered her his hand as she took it gently, sitting up from the bed and smiling at her friend as she felt even more off. Still nervous, but being by Yasuhiro's side made her feel all antsy, but relaxing. "L-Let's head to the hot springs then."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
○ Shuriken x15
○ Flak Jacket

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ C-Ranked Gennin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:0002600 ¥
¥ Chakra : 425 / 425 ¥ Stamina : 395 / 395 ¥

For a time, once he helped her up, he did not actually move. He just stood there holding her hand. Though before things grew even more awkward he quickly released it rubbing the back of his head with a nervous chuckle,"Right." Taking a step back he turned around and headed back for the door. Once Kirumi had followed him out he locked it behind him and headed off for the hotsprings side by side with Kirumi. Though despite how much he was looking forward to relaxing he was more than a little nervous as to the idea of seeing her in naught but a towel.

TheRealKiru

[exit to hotsprings]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Seeing Yasu-chan stare at her felt somewhat odd, almost like she were a piece of artwork he was observing. She would blink, confused on what he was doing and if he was in the right mindset to head to the springs in the first place. When he broke their contact, she gave a small frown for a brief moment, before rubbing her arm awkwardly. She silently follow him towards the springs.

[ EXIT ]

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
○ Shuriken x15
○ Flak Jacket

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:13 am
User Image

Walking inside to his room, he left the door half open lazily as he changed out of his kimono and hakama. His 'casual' clothes were just that, making him look less a warlord with his clan's colors. Just a black shirt and trousers and boots, red trim on the shirt. Dipping his head under the sink, he washed the dye he applied thrice a week to keep his hair black, something he'd mindlessly done since his father bid him to before sending him off. Apparently having white hair was silly for an Uchiha. No reason to care now. Popping his collar, he threw on a festival kimono, leaving the right sleeve off, accent it with a purple obi and a leather belt to hold his pouch (for smokes and booze; not for tools or anything useful, you silly reader, you.) Snatching up his sword, he headed back out, kicking the door until it banged on the wall and slammed shut.

[/exit]

神崎

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Current Chakra 320 / 325xxxxxCurrent Stamina 315 / 315xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
Class Reductions:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D Rank ]
xxxxx•Mystic Hero: Can use physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques [ E - D Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn Uchiha techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxThoroughbred: Maximum Chakra/Stamina Increase
xxxxx•Thoroughbred: 5 Chakra/Stamina Uchiha technique cost reduction [ D Rank ]
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❃𝔎𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖍𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖊
❃ℌ𝖎𝖉𝖊 ℭ𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 ℜ𝖆𝖎𝖌𝖞𝖔 𝔅𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊
❃𝔑𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚/𝔅𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊❃𝔊𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓

❃𝔉𝖚𝖚𝖙𝖔𝖓❃𝔎𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖓
❃ℭ𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖗𝖆▸365/365 ❃𝔖𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆▸145/145
❃ℜ𝖞𝖔▸ 400 ❃𝔄ℭ▸500

❃ ❝𝖜 𝖎 𝖙 𝖍 ▸.Herself.❞
❃ ❝𝖜 𝖍 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 ▸ Home ❞
❃ ❝ 𝖙 𝖍 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙𝖘▸ I miss you too...❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.•●•✦• ••.•´

Hanako arrived home, settling onto her couch as she stared at the letter she had received. Who could it be from? She opened the letter and began to read. 'Sorry it's taken me so long to write to you...' Her body froze as she recognized the handwriting. You're safe... Her heart was flooded with relief and warmth as she continued to read:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou've been in my thoughts lately, Hanako...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...you were just special to me and I didn't want to scare you away......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...I have plans to enter Konoha again in the next couple days....
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...I want to see you again...
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.... I miss you, Hanako...

Her eyes read the letter over and over again to make sure she understood before sighing. 'There you go again.. on your tangent. And here I thought it was me that drove you away...' She looked at the calendar, wondering when the drop in would be. She fondly looked at the letter and took it to her room. She opened the bedside table, pulling a small box out. She carefully folded the letter and placed it inside with a photo she had tucked inside. She brings the photo out to look upon it and smile.

Four blue eyes stared back at her, smilling. Her own snowy locks tied up and out of her delicate little face, smooshed against another's, whose jet black hair contrasted against her white locks. A pair of happy smiles, one bashful and the other elated that a picture together was allowed. Simpler times. She placed the picture carefully back in the box and shut it in the drawer. She walked out of her room and into the kitchen to fix food.

`•.•●•✦• ••.•´
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝𝖔𝖔𝖈 ▸] ---❞

Tenshuyami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 pm

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Kya had been on her way, she had hung her Jashin symbol from her right hand of her hands, her eyes closed as she walked carefully, opening them every here and there as she prayed.. She clasped her hands together, almost feeling radiation from her necklace as if Jashin was keenly attuned to her.[1/4] She did not speak as she prayed for understanding that aiding the mundane today would lead the lambs to slaughter tomorrow, that she would cull the weak from the world at a time when it would be far more glorious, at a time where it would be far more bloody. Far more worthy.[2/4] To become a hunter ninja was her goal, perhaps an anbu if it would net her the opportunity to kill for him. Investigative skills were necessary. It was for this reason she prayed for forgiveness in advance. She took her symbol from the her hand , pressed it to her head, and hung it back from her neck.[3/4] She sat in silence, umoving for th e most part for a few long, drawn out seconds before she would finally lift her head, kiss the circle and triangle, hang them from her neck, and stand. "Jashin be praised" was all she uttered before entering her location.[4/4 PA prayer]

The crime scene investigators had requested a young shinobi's aid for numerous reasons (likely the top of which to try and groom a new shinobi detective), and Kya was interested in being given the chance to do something besides be in the Hospital and train. It was hectic inside, with tape and evidence markers all over the place. THe story was told in the details she could pick up just at a glance. Someone broke in, broke s**t, and left the night before. She glanced about, ignoring the people as she did a preliminary exam. By the time the lead investigator had arrived, Kya was already beginning to feel like something more was going on than they originally had let on. So Kya looked at him expectantly as he spoke. [1/6] "Ah, you must be the Genin they sent to help out. Lemme give ya a quick run down." Kya nodded, looking over the stout, somewhat tired looking individual as he pointed. "Signs of forced entry, tampered lock as you can see what with it being busted such as it is. Looks like the culprit walked through the house, looking for something. We can't say what it was for sure, but it looks like he didn't find it. The trail of mayhem went all the way through the first floor, but they didn't touch the second, and nothing was reported stolen." Kya walked along with him, taking note of a few things that the man had either not noticed or not cared enough for. [2/6]First, she'd seen that even some of the paintings in the house had been thrwon to the floor, which didn't match all of the smashed containers and drawers with the contents spilled out on the ground. Kya merely said "Hmm." as the man stopped in the bedroom. "He did the most damage in here, it would appear. Beds ripped up worse than the couch was, and it looks like the dresser was ransacked and smashed." Kya looked at the man suddenly and posed a question. "Did they tear up the bathroom?" The man nodded, showing her to the bathroom. "Well, here it goes. One ******** bathroom." Kya stepped around the glass broken from the window being smashed and thrown aside. The cabinet behind it had a hole, fist shaped if she gauged it correctly. [3/6] When they made it back she looked above the bed. A painting still hung. "When did the person who's home this is call you?" The officer rubbed his chin. "Like six am? They work late shifts at the bar." Kya narrowed her eyes. She stepped up on the bed, reaching for the painting and gave a pull to test a theory. It moved. "All but one painting moved, containers strewn about. He clearly was indeed looking for something. Perhaps a lockbox, judging by the way he was rummaging through somethings and blatantly destroying others. All but this one painting." She moved aside, hopping off the bed and letting the lead investigator see.[4/6] "Oh look, a cracked safe," she said. Using the end of her Shakujo she opened it fully, and inside they were surprised to find that there was a lot still there. Most notably, an ornate dagger and a few assorted things likely to hold little monetary value. "So they left behind a dagger and family heirlooms, and beat feet with whatever else was here. What was your name girl?" Kya took his now extended hand. [5/6] "Kya Uchiha." "This is actually a bit more than a little helpful. Say, we're going to go question the man who's home this is. He's currently outside, you passed him on your way in. Join us?" Kya nodded, eager to see where this was going to go.[6/6]

Of Mice Men and Gods 1

It was surprisingly easy to get a quick prayer in, and extremely fast. As they walked, she closed her eyes for a second, slowing to a stop inconspicuously. She clasped her hands together, feeling that same radiation from her necklace as if Jashin was listening again.[1/4] She did not speak as she prayed for understanding this aiding for the Investigators today, as previously noted. would lead the lambs to slaughter tomorrow, that she would cull the weak from the world at a time when it would be far more glorious, at a time where it would be far more bloody. Far more fun.[2/4] The lead investigator was invested in seeing her skill grow, she could tell, after she gave them a lead. Maybe he set it up that way on purpose, giving her the breadcrumbs he'd had. Either way, Jashin was moving things in her favor and for that she gave a prayer.[3/4] She was fast in the few long, drawn out seconds before she would finally lift her head, kiss the circle and triangle through her shirt, hang it back from her neck, and stand. "Jashin be praiseshe thought once more.[4/4 PA prayer]

The man who's house it was, Tretji was his name, seemed very on edge. Kya couldn't tell if it were because he was scared of cops, ninja, both, or unrelated. Maybe he just felt his privacy was violated. The investigator spoke first. "Did you see that your safe was opened up?" The man seemed visibly bothered, but nonetheless responded. "I did not, actually," he spoke standing. Kya looked him over. Burly, but not overly so. Tattoos on his exposed arms, symbols she didn't recognize and letters ina language she didn't speak. Kya let him lead the way back into his home, taking in the man's angry body language. He was no longer simply on edge. He hurried, and they did as well. He looked visibly more pale when he saw the contents, and cursed in the common tongue. "I'm assuming something is missing now," Kya spoke. The man turned to her, almost grimmacing, but spoke anyway. "There was a large sum of moeny in this safe, along with a ring." he said grabbing the dagger. "And this was not here before." Upon further inspection, Kya could see something on it. Something that made her open her eyes wide. Something that gave the man who had given her the job pause. It was the symbol of Lord Jashin. "You've been marked by the death-worshippers." the Investigator said. Kya nodded in confirmation. This wasn't just a theft. But now they knew a bit more. "I don't know who it is, but i can tell you you are going to need someone watching your back. At all times. Don't treat this as a noncredible threat while the village police search for the culprit." The mans snarled. "I do not require your aid. I will not be so easily killed." Kya then watched him take the necklace from his shirt, the one matching her own. "You... you're with the Followers." He grunted. "Wait a second," she said narrowing her eyes. "Hold on. This is getting dangerous. We're going to bring you in for questioning. I assume you'll remain cooperative?" The man seemed to consider, but seeing Kya's gaze like a hawk on his necklace made him decide to simply be compliant. "We go now?" Kya looked to the lead Investigator, finally seeing his nametag. Officer Yuano. Yuano nodded and the trio got on their way, with Kya now officially serving as a consultant. She was now thoroughly invested in seeing this through to the end.

Of Mice men and Gods 2

Back at the station, the man took a seat in one of the chairs, with Kya standing behind the Investigator. For safety reasons, he was separated by a length of table, and a few shinobi guardsmen were in the room with them, flanking him on either side. Kya was allowed to direct the conversation. "So, how long have you been involved with Jashinism?" Tretji shifted. "Why do you ask me this? Why is this relevant? Are you insinuating something?" Kya turned her head a bit, furrowing her brow. "I was not, actually. And, by the way, it's never a good idea to get irate when someone asks that question. Make's you look guilty." Yuano kind of chuckled a little, and so did Tretji. Good, he'd relaxed a bit. "Fair point. I have been involved since... two years past. I initially joined out of... a radical tension and frustration." Kya seemed to narrow her eyes, but he didn't notice. "I thought that if I did so, and He helped me grow stronger, I could take vengeance on man behind death of my wife and child. Of course, it does not work so simply. You do not kill for the death god one time." He looked as if bothered by something, eyes glazing a bit before he regained his mental footing. Kya couldn't relate to what she perceived as regret for the fire and death he could very well have wrought. "I may have chosen, not so intelligently, to give up on it all recently. I kill man, I kill men, never women or children, but I kill a lot. They did not wish for me to go, but I do so. I flee land of fire to come here within village walls. I think I leave in secret, and be safe. I suppose they have found me." Kya looked to the investigator. He seemed to understand. "This isn't the first we have heard of something like this. Jashinists can be very... problematic but this may end up working in our favor." Kya looked at the back of his head with a measure of dislike, the same amount that had laced any thoughts towards the man. He was of weak will, and because of that he had brought upon himself the only obvious conclusion. No one escapes death, and Jashinists actively seek it. Of course they die. "Well, Tretji, if memory serves me, then the best way to save you, and solve this bit of burglary, would be to set a trap, use you as bait as it were. He will no doubt be coming for you within the day." Kya sort of mumbled towards the end. The man furrowed his brow. "You seem to know much of the death god." Kya looked at the investigator. "Well, he does have a point." The two sort of looked at her expectantly, and Kya was unmoved at first. Then, in a bid to see how rocked they became, she reached into her shirt and showed them her necklace. There it was in all it's glory. Lord Jashin's symbol. "I was raised by Jashinist priests. Lived with Jashinist parents. You'd scarce find a better knowledge base for Jashinism, actually." The men in the room, gaurds included, rose eyebrows or shifting their positions accordingly. Across from her position, the man was still, almost as if his brain had been hollowed out. "Alright, now that that has been established, let's set a trap to catch a rat?" Kya got up and walked past the guards, who seemed unsure if fear or outrage was a proper reaction. Moody Blues seimply smiled as she walked free from the room.

Of Mice and Men 3

It was near on a few hours later when something finally happened. Kya stood in the shadow of an Anbu ninja who had been called in to handle the actual tailing and apprehension of the suspect. As she followed his words, he gave her tips on blending and being inconspicuous. Often he stopped at a stand, perusing the wares, loading things into the basket the priestess had elected to grab on their way through the market. He kept eyes on, but was far better at being a tail than Kya, so she elected to only look occassionally. She managed to catch sight of him fidgeting like he had earlier in the day. Her eyes narrowed, seeing he had a tell for when he was nervous. LIkely when he was afraid for his life and withholding information alike. He was twiddling his thumbs, casting his eyes to and from, but kept looking in one direction for the most part. It was... admittedly not that curious until her tail suddenly moved faster than she could keep up with, and civillians began to scream. Thats when the wave of heat hit her face and she had to squint to hide her eyes from the light. Following that, there was almost a few seconds where disorientation gripped her fully, where she had no real control over herself. Then she hit the ground. Nausea hit her next, but still she fought to regain her bearings. An explosion had been contained, from what she could gather from the lack of death in the area. The wind that hit her was an after effect, and the heat she'd felt had been just barely stopped from turning her into the after effects of pure immolation. "What the hell," she said going against the gnawing feeling she should wait before standing. The offender had gotten close to killing his target in an explosion of fire, but the combined efforts of three other ninja had snuffed it out and now, the man who was before a burglar was now going to go on trial for attempted murder. Kya watched the scene as yellow tape was rolled out just behind her, her headband allowing her onto the scene. Measured, graceless steps put her before the criminal, a man who's name she didn't catch but who's eyes lacked emotion. He seemed a patsy, sent on behalf of the real man behind the attempted assassination. "Hell of a catch, Kya," a familiar voice somewhat melodically put. Amid the melancholy of her emotive state, stemming from the lack of death, Kya turned and smirked at Yuano. "Oh, I only alerted you of the danger. The catch was all yours." Yuano smirked. "Well at any rate, you keep in touch. This case is closed, but I get the feeling the string of robberies are far from over. It'll be dangerous work, as you can tell, but I don't mind putting you in harm's way if I'm there." A joke about her not fearing death for her choice of religion, a veiled snarky remark or perhaps a genuine statement. Kya merely nodded. "Then, until next time."

Of Gods Mice and Men I - Finished.

___youwillknownihilism

pumpkin mask

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:43 pm
Mihoko Suzu Genin - D Rank
Ninjutsu/Ninjutsu Class || 505/505 Chakra || 75/75 Stamina ||

Mihoko returned home to her own house. Since becoming a shinobi, since breaking off the marriage with the boy she was supposed to marry, she figured it would be better to live alone. She didn't want her family being brought into her mess. She collapsed on the couch of her house, it was relatively simplistic and neat. She didn't have the time to move a lot of things out of her previous home after breaking up with him. She was rather tired from training previously, and wanted to take a quick lunch break home before she either went back to training or did a mission. She figured it would be better to do some missions.

She rubbed her eyes, and then she stood up walking into the small kitchen. She looked through her pantry and cupboards, trying to find something she could easily and quickly make. She opted for some chicken and rice. She was relatively simplistic when it came to food, and the main thing she had in abundance at her home was rice. She put in a few cups of rice, as it could be reheated for later, and some water. She then got the chicken, taking only a small section, chopping it up and putting it in with some garlic paste she managed to find.

She stood over the saucepan as she cooked her chicken. She also kept a careful eye on the rice. If she was still living at home, her mother would have scolded her for such a bland meal. She decided to spice things up a little. She grabbed some oregano and coriander, cooking it with the chicken. She got a medium sized bowl out, it was simply plain white. She scooped some of the cooked rice from it. She then turned the saucepan off and got out the cooked chicken.

She sat down and began to eat. Her house was decorated with art pieces she had created in order to try to bring some life to her apartment. She had planted various plants in her house, and decorated it to make it look warm and friendly as possible. She even kept the fireplace, the wooden floorboards that she varnished herself. It was a small house that she managed to buy with some of her ex's money. It was a sneaky move, although she was somewhat proud of herself for her small way of getting back at him.

With all the precautions he wouldn't even be able to figure out which house she was in. It had two stories, although the upper story was quite small with two bedrooms for guests. Despite the warmth and beauty that oozed from the house, it was still lonely and very quiet. She finished her bowl of chicken and rice, she then decided to leave and see what missions she could take, or at least do some more training.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image

His old apartment. Ashes still in his hair, he set about peeling his clothes off, bandages consuming nearly half his body. The scrubs were comfy, but to hell with finding more faceclaims of himself in wraps. No, Kanzaki got himself a sponge bath and changed well enough, keeping his bum arm in the yukata much like a sling and well like he has previously. His body felt like smashed assholes, but well enough with drugs in his system to carry on for a fashion. This had been the first time since his graduation he had properly rested enough to regain all of his chakra, and it felt incredible. He had more now than he could really use with what techniques were in his arsenal. A feeling of unbalance came over the swordsman, but dope washed that away soon enough. He had a handle on Kya's brute strength, and a new plan to make her see what she'd blinded herself too. Giving his sword belt an extra cinch, he hobbled out of his spartan apartment to give life hell.

[/exit]

神崎

Current BGM:
Stats
Current Chakra 370 / 370xxxxxCurrent Stamina 325 / 325xxxxx
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
Class Reductions:
xxxxx•Mystic Hero: Can use physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques [ E - D Rank ]
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❃𝔎𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖍𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖊
❃ℌ𝖎𝖉𝖊 ℭ𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 ℜ𝖆𝖎𝖌𝖞𝖔 𝔅𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊
❃𝔑𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚/𝔅𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊❃𝔊𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓

❃𝔉𝖚𝖚𝖙𝖔𝖓❃𝔎𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖓
❃ℭ𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖗𝖆▸365/365 ❃𝔖𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆▸145/145
❃ℜ𝖞𝖔▸ 10400 ❃𝔄ℭ▸500

❃ ❝𝖜 𝖎 𝖙 𝖍 ▸Herself ❞❃ ❝𝖜 𝖍 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 ▸ Home❞❃ ❝ 𝖙 𝖍 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙𝖘▸ Nervous❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.•●•✦• ••.•´

Hanako arrived home from the Hokage's office, her face flushed from rushing here. She ran to her room and began packing everything in a flurry of emotion. She stopped to grab the box from her bedside table, stuffing it deep in her bag and zipping it up. She stopped as she passed a mirror, seeing her metal headband. She took it off, looking at the symbol of her home, proud to be a konoha nin, and placed it gently on her bed. She would be back to her beloved Konoha...

She walked out of her apartment and locked the door, making her way to the gate.

`•.•●•✦• ••.•´
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝𝖔𝖔𝖈 ▸] ---❞
"Speech" 'Thoughts'

Tenshuyami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:52 pm
User Image

Part of the stack of missions he'd taken on would be a little harder to do. It was much easier than teaching students though. All he had to do was take pictures of cute girls. It was time for a heckin bamboozle,
since he could be that woman himself.

A flick of his fingers and a couple of seals was it took. He executed the transformation technique to turn himself into his female form. The second step was to perform the Clone technique, since his clones were not advanced enough yet. When his female clone was created, Kanzaki cancelled his transformation and grabbed a camera.

The clone already knew the plan and got to work. It would strike a quick simple pose while Kanzaki snapped away with his camera. He'd take a few of each pose so the anonymous customer could just pick the best one. It didn't matter much to him, since he put in zero effort into this 'mission.'

Next, the clone, pulled off the obi, then slid off the yukata. It was still wearing his normal black on black outfit. After this, her shirt came off, but much like him, her entire torso and left arm were wrapped in bandages, so it was still PG-13. The last pose was just as the clone started to remove her trousers,
when it poofed into a cloud of smoke.

He'd seal the stack of photos in an envelope and head out again. If he kept still, he'd think about the pain.

[/exit]

神崎

Current BGM:
Stats
Current Chakra 363 / 370xxxxxCurrent Stamina 325 / 325xxxxx
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
Personal Attributes:
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Class Reductions:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image
Orders in hand Sumika showed up to the crime scene in the apartments in perhaps the messiest way possible. Her cloud of sand touched down just outside the doorway, leaving quite the mess. "Whatcha got for me chief?" The older shinobi watching the scene simply glowered and handed her papers tucked under his arm before heading off.[1/6] "Thanks chief." She grumbled in a gravely voice... or at least as gravely as a 15 year old girl could manage. Throwing open the door dramatically resulted in a shelf behind it toppling it over, spilling its contents across the floor. Seemingly oblivious to this, the girl consulted her notes, grimacing as she did so.[2/6] "What amateur wrote this crap? It says right here that nothing except the object stolen was disturbed, and yet there's clearly crap all over the floor. You'd think these guys would be more careful with their crime scenes." She ranted to no one in particular as she trailed a combination of iron sand and the regular stuff into the apartment.[3/6] Through the rooms she wandered, regularly moving stuff and not putting it back. Completely undisciplined as far as investigation is concerned. Finger prints, hair, maybe even a food wrapper, she probably left it somewhere in the house. It was about what you'd expect from a kid who didn't care.[4/6] "Well there's your problem." She said as she approach the box that the... she squinted at the report she was handed on arrival... jewelry had been stolen from. Ornate and heavy, made of a fine hard wood, the lock had been ripped clean off via some kind of force.[5/6] "Clearly this lock broke. And if the lock broke, anyone could have taken these jewels." She tapped a finger on her chin for moment, considering the situation in front of her. "Well, the solution is obviously just that this person should take better care of their stuff." She added as she hastily added that information to the report in a near indecipherable scrawl and hastily shoved it in a tube. Gathering her iron sand she left the way she'd arrived, sliding the tube into the little harness on the raven outside and shooing it off to headquarters. [6/6]
[ Investigate Crime Scene: Petty | Rank C | Complete ]

Konoha Registration #379582489
Current Chakra 460 / 460xxxxxCurrent Stamina 50 / 50xxxxx

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:17 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ĸƴą Ųƈħıħą
User Image

6ft Under She Gone Kill Me For That Paper ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ

Three short raps across the faded wooden door sounded out more ominously than was intended. Kya's sharingan was on. It pretty much always was. No reason to get herself caught flat footed, even if it only took mere seconds to turn them on in the first place. With the added precision in her sight, she could see no dust and dirt fall. Someone had to have been here recently. Kya, for her salt as a ninja, figured it meant further evidence he'd be here. She was patient, waiting a few seconds without hearing any activity on the inside of the home before she slammed her fist into the door, this time harder. By god, if Chet was too drunk to answer his door she'd probably kill him herself. The follower of Nagakaborous placed a hand on the doorknob, feeling a bit of static between her finger tip and the bronze. It was cold, and a flash in her mind of Oga's face made her hesitate. Foreboding... that was the atmospheric condition that she was observing. She tried a twist, and to her chagrin the door was unlocked, likely intentionally in fact. Kya creased her eyebrows and stepped inside.

Messy, always so messy. She waded through the living room, shutting the door behind her and setting her Shakujo against the wall. She moved past the table in the middle of the room, snatching up a bottle of something that smelled awfully strong of mango and fermentation. Sake. She eyeballed it, seeing nothing too harsh floating about the contents of the poison. By the time she was walking down the short hallway to his bedroom, she was all but through the bottle. "Ugh, hey, you ever think about investing in something less harsh on the tongue?" she spat kicking the barely ajar door to his room open. When she saw him, she didn't immediately take note of his condition. He was breathing... barely... but he was asleep. Probably drunk again. She tossed the bottle to the carpet, thankful to Magatai it didn't shatter, and sat in a chair beside his end table. She looked at it with judgement in her eyes; malcontent at what she found. With a snort, she chided him, wondering if he could hear her.

"You told me you were gonna stop with all the hard s**t, Chet," she chided observing all sorts of whos its and what have yous on the end table. Kya closed her mouth at once and sat back, her fingers pinching the bridge of her knows. She leaned back, a foot touching the edge of the bed while she spoke agian. "One day, this stuff is going to kill you you damn stubborn idiot. And believe it or not, there are people, or at least a person who actually likes you, despite you being you," she further chastised. It was more likely she could talk a mouse out of squeaking, but she tried regardless. She was growing more irate as she heard him cough, and her eyes rolled away from his body. Somehow, she was afraid at what she'd see. "You gotta realize you're more than just a shinobi, thug, or drunk. You're my friend. Oldest one I have left. You gotta start taking care of yourself," she went on. "All your vices, I acept it cause... well far be it from one who worships the metaphysical concepts of death and destiny from inhibiting you from doing what you want. But I also seek to drive your, to make you better, and you can't grow if you are held back. And as you are, you hold yourself. You are the great sage of the bears, you bare, ha, great power within. People need you. People want to like you, want to believe in you like I do. They have to see you, your truth, Chet. And all the drugs, the alcohol... the antisocial behavior and nonsensical ramblings... you gotta stop," she prattled on. Another cough, and this one sounded... wet. Her eyes snapped to him, shirtless, pants barely around his upper thighs and underwear... wait Chet wore underwear?

She saw him choking for air... or so she assumed he was about to vomit, so she turned him on his side. He was heavy, nonresponsive. Eyes lidded, fluttering. He convulsed a bit in her hands, and gravity set in. He wasn't going to get better. An image flashed in her mind, the Naka Stone Shrine. Her own words... she needed to see him die. A stinging in her eyes suddenly thrust emotions to the front she had learned to live with and the Uchiha became frantic. "Wait, Chet. Wake up, stop this," she almost screamed suddenly. She didn't want this to occur, not like this no. She smacked his face once, twice, a dozen times. He didn't even... he didn't even move. Darkness crept into her mind, a haze that was like doubt... but opposite. She sprinted from his room and grabbed her Shakujo, returning and stabbing it into the ground, symbols of her god jingling from the rings as she opened her shirt and let her necklace free. "So help me Chet, you are not going to die, not here, I will not let you go," she roared against all reasonable thoughts as his convulsing got worse. Kya fell to her knees and allowed her words to become a chant, tongues foreign to the land of fire fluttering out. The holy light she had called upon before, it would not come. Try as she might nothing, no inspiration. She gave up, smacking the symbol aside and launching herself into the bed, pulling his head into her lap and rocking him, tears coming to her eyes. "What did you DO!?" she asked, gripping his unresponsive hand. The fluttering of his eyes stopped and she swore against all rational thought he looked at her, he taunted her, dull glassy orbs centered on her own. His body stopped, and somehow he looked more peaceful than Kya had seen him, with his horns wildly grown, and his body already starting to turn gray.

Frustration and anger turned back to what she felt seeing Oga's corpse. Her body went rigid, and all at once she screamed towards heaven itself. No! Not again! Stop taking them from me!" she ordered. Tears and sobs like hellcat shrieks filled the home. Five minutes.

An hour.

She couldn't be consoled by the ANBU who came to investigate, nor the medics who flanked him. She looked frantically to them. "Save him! It isn't too late!" she spat, but the three were frozen with...was that fear in their eyes? To them, her eyes were unlike anything they had seen. Each step was agonizingly slow in her mind. She shook her head, trying to shake the adrenaline out as the anbu put a finger to his lips and touched her shoulder. "Save Chet!" she roared, making him reach for his weapon. She saw it almost before he even made the motion and her own hand was already forming a seal. He stopped her, and shook his head. She looked down, seeing him still looking up at her. The Anbu closed his eyes and the tears that had fallen over his body continued to run until he was removed from her arms and placed on a stretcher. She didn't hear them speak, only moved when they beckoned her to come to the hospital. She passed a mirror, and a face more contemptuous than she'd ever made looked back to her. A black, thick circle with an upside down triangle inside it, and a single dot in the center, deceptively close to the look of a serpent's head. She didn't go with them to the hospital. No, she only watched them go with assurance that he'd recieve a proper burial. She gripped her Shakujo tighter than she ever had before. Kya knew what it meant to have this power, she knew what the cost was.

Quite like with Oga... she didn't ask for this. She didn't want it and yet... here it was. The curse of the Uchiha, as the Shrine had said, was never hatred... but rather it was love. As her god demanded, she would never stop loving, but keenly aware was she that her birthright meant destruction would always come to those she touched. Solemnly she should have walked, but rather something had been ignited in her once more. Her steps were deliberate and full of purpose. Kanzaki made her promise not to fall into depravity, he had somehow prepared her for this better than she imagined. She had learning to do, sermons to hold, lessons to teach. There would be time to mourn. Time to challenge Kortal Khan's choice. For now, she had a whole world to shove, to carry. She had a truth to learn

If not for herself, or her father, then maybe for Zero and Gabriel, casualties along the path Kya had chosen.

Not the Type to Fuck Around ۞ You Know How She Get Down

████ 0,000/0,000 Chakra 0,000/0,000 Stamina ████

Jashinist
Bukijutsu ᐒᐘ Bear Summoner ᐒᐘ Bloodline

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Well, it was an odd decision to have the group over to her place on their first training. However, Chie was not sure of where else she could bring them. Jun was fine for anything, but Zehara wanted steak. Since she couldn't think of anywhere that would cook it to her liking, she led them to her place. Her apartment was meticulously tidy, as there was not a single speck of dust anywhere. The bookshelves were all alphabetized, and the walls had a pastel tinge to them. It seemed like too perfect of a place. This was of course because Chie was trained by her mother to be a perfect house tenant. If her mother ever came over and saw anything out of place there would be supreme repercussions. "Please take off your shoes as you enter. I'll have the steaks cooked and served within a half an hour." She said as she entered her apartment first. The apartment opened up into the living room, and walking past it let into the kitchen. There was a bar counter to divide the living room from the kitchen, and Chie began work by taking out three steaks and seasoning them with salt and pepper, and then making a marinade of soy sauce, brown sugar, and whiskey. She left the door open to her apartment open for the two to follow, but expected them to close it behind them.
◆¦ CHAKRAx 905/ 905 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 660/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,900 x ◆¦ ACx 17,300
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Ninjutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details Completed

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives