Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:19 pm
Kinpaku-sama,

I have gained the loyalty of the snakes during my previous trip. Manda has told me much about our traitor since my last mission with Kein. I have a few new leads I would like to discuss with you immediately if you can. I also have a personal matter I wish to... discuss. Oh and have Kein come speak to me if you see him, I have something I want to ask him.

-Fuyu Aoi  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:59 pm
Kyo carried the pup up the stairs, Shi was being lazy and whined so he carried the pup. Getting to the door, there was a kunai sticking out of it? He knocked with quiet knocks, afraid the kage was extremely pissed to have a weapon in her door.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent The lad arrived at the building of the Raikage's office. Calmly, he walked past the gates where two Shinobi stood motionless. However, before he entered the building, there was but one Shinobi who stood in his way. "I am sorry, the Raikage is busy as of the moment, and will not be taking in any visitors in the meantime. If you have any concerns ple-,"

"It's fine," he said. "I was simply coming over to give a report over my progress at the medical ward. I understand. Please do inform her of my concerns later on,"

"Affirmative. I'm sorry, M-san," said one of the Shinobi guards, but M had already turned around, and faced the gates once more with the intention of leaving.

"Like I said, it's fine. Please just inform her that I am willing to pursue my duties as a Shinobi now, and from today, I shall be accepting Missions, and will be training for the meantime. Thank you very much," said the lad. But before the guard on duty could even respond to him, he had already begun to walk towards the opposite direction.

The guard on duty soon vanished in an instant, leaving but a faded trace of shadowy lines.

I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Active Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein began to make his way up the stairs but stopped just shy of going into the door leaving him outside the office building entirely. He had a massive mission planned and he had a feeling there was no way in hell the Raikage would go for it. He let out a sigh and slid down the wall and landed on the ground as he sat up against the building with one leg out and the other bent with his arm on it. He had become ,Uchiha wise, as strong as humanly possible but he still searched for a to use his power in a way that would remove the fear people had of him.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:29 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

A clone of Sypher stepped out of the shadows as Kein slid to the ground and stepped in front of him. He crouched down with his elbows on his knees and his hands holding his head up "Emotional baggage is best refolded." he said, indicating that Kein should talk to him about whatever was bothering him.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed and said," Have you ever found yourself hated for something you cant even control and an action you were forced to commit?" He did not know what was happening but most of the gennin in the village that did not live under a rock hated him. A few even wanted him dead.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:01 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher took a seat in front of him and leaned back on his hands "Yup. More times than I can count." he held up one hand and began ticking off things "Being an orphan, being a freak, being a child of sin, having a bloodline...being me. Being unwanted by even the most caring." Sypher looked at Kein, knowing that his own background probably didn't measure up but""We all have things like that in our past. In our closets so to speak. What's in your closet that has you so unhappy?"

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein shrugged his shoulders and said," The skeletons in my closet are fresher than most. I have stumbled onto a interesting pattern. The more powerful I get. The stranger people act around me. Add that with my slaughter of that gennin, and I find myself either hated because of my actions or because of my power."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:28 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"Power is envied. Being a Sage, I'm just waiting for some one to come and try to kill me for it." Sypher agreed but, unlike others, had no need for it. He didn't care for the power he held and he held a lot when one thought about it. He was a Jounin so he had the power of experience, a Sage so he had that, his Bloodline gave him another edge and again being a summoner doubled his power "You killed a genin? I haven't heard of this but...I'm sure there was a reason." Sypher seemed more worried about Kein than the murder. Many of his foster parents had been less than savory and some had driven themselves mad thinking people were after them. He did NOT want to see that happen to Kein.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded he knew all to well what Sypher meant. He sighed and said," It has been awhile so I cant remember his name but the gennin asked for a spar. Naturally I agreed because I love sparring a fact well known. It started out normally enough until he charged me with a naked sword before the fight had began. So I did what I did best and destroyed the boy. It ended with him on the ground with me standing next to him. I told him he had no honor at all and was not worthy of the title shinobi. He got up and attempted to kill me. So I set him ablaze with a fireball, granted I used much more chakra than needed but the effects were evident. After the smoke cleared the boy was gone bones and all. Nothing but ash and dust in the wind." He took a deep breath and said," My father had a saying before he died. The weak always fear the strong. Sooner or later the ones you love and care about will turn on you and hate you. Our clan is cursed with the same power that blesses it. One day you will learn this fact and teach it to those in line after you.“

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:56 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher listened in silence, watching Kein as he spoke without judging. He rested his chin on a knee that he drew up to his chest "Ya know...sometimes I wish I'd had parents to tell me unique and completely useless advice that I don't understand." he joked lightly but he sighed moments later "Kein. Listen to me, ok? Listen and take it with a grain of salt." he leaned forward and, though Kein was a year older, took the side of his face in his hand to make him focus "Life is what you make it. Screw the rest of the world if they can't accept you. If they hate you, crush the ties you have with them. If they turn on you, turn just as hard and fast on them." Sypher's solitary eye was a vibrant green most of the time but when he got angry or upset, as he was now, it became a dark black green "This world is not for weak people who can't stand by their own power. Its not for those seeking revenge or fighting for a so called greater good. Or even a greater evil. It is for a world where strong can stand without fear. Powerful? Yes, power is one thing but to be truly strong you must be able to look at others who scorn you and laugh at them." he let Kein's face go and ran his hand through his hair. Sypher took a deep breath "I don't care what you've done. You did it and it can't be changed. And let me tell you this...if those genin come after you, I'll stand with you and screw them. He attacked you. He who draws blood first...pays for it last." Sypher wanted to be a teacher. He wanted to teach. But despite what people thought of him, he was, at heart, a violent person. He could rip through a crowd if ordered and not feel a thing for any of them. He'd already cleaned up one person's mistake with no feelings of regret. Sypher believed that if you were stupid enough to get in the way, perhaps death was all you deserved. These beliefs were deep in him and rarely surfaced but "That boy was a fool. And any of them who come after you are fools too."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein laughed and said," I would welcome each of their attempts. You surprise me you know that I had not pegged you for the violent type. " A sudden thought donned on him as he smiled and said," I have a mission planned and a big one at that. You want in, I need another team leader."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:10 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher grinned "You don't know anything about me. Ask me some questions and you'll find yourself in for a couple of HUGE surprises." he chuckled and leaned back before shrugging a shoulder "A mission? Sure. I'll be bringing Doki along with me." he stretched out his legs and sighed "Haaa..."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Sweet. I was thinking about inviting Fuyu with Suzume, Tenrai, and Taizo. Only problem with that is we would be without a medical shinobi and thats a problem. Any suggestions?" He continued to run through the details of his mission trying to think of any and all possibility's.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:31 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"I thought I saw someone training for it in the dojo but I couldn't be sure." Sypher said, thinking back to the pink haired boy who'd showed up before the clone had been sent off. He shrugged a moment later "What will we be doing?"

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games