Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru nodded slowly, his expression turning less confused and more pensive, seriously considering the request. First of all, he felt like "I don't think you understand me. And that is frustrating." he confided, twisting his neck to look at at Kaileer guiltily "And that is everyone's fault. But mostly everyone else." yeah, that made sense. Samuru could feel Amiti's disdain and weariness but both of them knew this was necessary "Our father told me once, myself and Amiti," here he used his right hand to push the heel of his palm into his temple, indicating a spot where Amiti might reside "That people, friends, family, you, people, would kill us if they knew what we were. Because we're dangerous. Amiti is and I'm dangerous because I can't always control him." was he rambling? It felt like rambling..."See, Amiti can make genjutsu real when he's dominant. Because he's a...a counterweight. Otherwise, my blood's power makes me unstable. More unstable. Even more now that I'm lopsided." You're a moron. 'Then you explain!' No. Too tired. Don't want to. 'Then shush.' Samuru tried to smile at Kaileer but it came out strained. He was feeling...anxious now "My family....my father's family, we turn into monsters. That's what he told me...that we turn into monsters when our other personality destroys us. Amiti will kill me someday, when he's strong enough. Swallow me up and Samuru will be no more."
    He nodded slowly, eyes half closing as he considered his next words "I'm also afraid. Because when we came here, Amiti used my name and was me. He's the one you know as Samuru, who you'd call friend. He was here long before me. And...if its true, he'll be here after he eats me." he rubbed his palm, still at his temple, along his hair line and shivered "If we become equals, you and I, Amiti will still be stronger. They always are, the other minds. I'm sorry if this is not...if you don't understand. Father was murdered before he could tell us anymore. Murdered a long time ago..." Samuru had never mourned his father since Amiti had become strong enough to take over at times. It was clear now that he felt fractured about what had happened, either unable to process it or unwilling to visit that small, broken boy that he'd been when his father had died. Looking up again at Kaileer, he summarized, ticking his fingers off one at a time as he spoke "I am feeling anxious, nervous, frustrated, scared and in pain. Does that help you at all?" the question was honest, a curiosity as to whether this line of questioning was any good for Kaileer's understanding.

OoC:I
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

Tao-Benshin

• PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:19 pm
    __________________________________________User Image
    chakra || 2060/2060
    xxxxx chakra reserve || 2060/2060
    xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi arrived at the hospital and made his way over to the receptionist. As he looked around he saw how busy it was in the hospital. Even the receptionist looked rushed and flustered. "Excuse me miss, I was sent by the Raikage to help with any thing you need help with. I'm a medical shinobi." He said simply to her before she took a quick glance at him. "Sure you'll work. You'll have to help with the minor things first because we have a lot more of those and who knows if you're any good any way." She snapped at him and soon Ryouichi was rushed into the emergency care area of the hopsital while Izzy and Nanaki laid down in the sun outside.

The first case Ryouichi had to deal with was a simple sprained wrist by a surprisingly grouchy man. "Yes sir, I understand that it hurts. The most I could do is wrap it up and suggest you rest it for a couple days." Ryouichi said to the man as he reached for the bandage wraps. "I'm sure you can do more than that. You just don't want to. You shinobi are all the same. Never want to use your chakra for us lesser folks." The man said to him as Ryouichi was reaching for the wrap. This resulted in Ryouichi sighing softly. "Sir, it's just a sprained wrist after all even if I didn't wrap it up, it would be perfectly fine in just a few days." He replied to the man, trying to be as patient as he could. Ryouichi just couldn't afford to waste chakra if more serious cases came up. "How do you know it's even sprained? What if it's broken? You've barely done anything to look. You're probably trying to get me out of here because you think I don't matter and everyone else in here is more important than me. I'll have you know that my cousin's friend knows a guy who is the uncle of another guy who is the personal chef of the daiymo." As the guy went on Ryouichi slowly zoned out, not caring for what he had to say. Once Ryouichi got sick of it he moved his hands out over the man's wrist and green chakra moved out around the man's hand, healing the sprained wrist. "There you go sir. Have a nice day." He could have spent all day arguing with the man but, he decided that wasting a tiny bit of chakra would be better than wasting time. After all, the amount of chakra Ryouichi actually had to use to heal the man's wrist was barely anything and it wouldn't take that much time for him to get it back. With that being his first patient, Ryouichi knew it was going to be a long day.

[Assist the hospital D-rank]

After the last guy Ryouichi realized he was going to have to pick up the pace if he was going to be any help with the amount of people the hospital had going. Ryouichi looked around when he heard a person calling out in pain. His head turned slightly as he saw a person being rushed in who seemed to be bleeding quite a bit. Ryouichi walked over to him and quickly did an examination and looked at the people who had brought him in. "What happened?" Ryouichi asked them before going back to examining the man's body that seemed to have had burned enough to have third degree burns all over his body. "He was trying to help get people out of a burning apartment and the roof collapsed on him. He's lucky he didn't break anything but, we might have found him too late." The closest man said to him. Ryouichi shook his head and rose both his hands to the man's body. As he did the green chakra started to radiate out of his hands and started to heal the burns. "He'll live to see another day, I can assure you." He'd say to the people to have them go away as he went to work healing the man's burns. It took a while, long enough for the man to have passed out from the pain of the remaining burns. Ryouichi sighed gently and continued to heal him until it looked as if the man had never been burned in the first place.

[Assist the Hospital C-rank]

It wasn't long after Ryouichi had healed the burning man back to perfect health that there was more cries of pain brought into the room that Ryouichi had been given. "We weren't going to bring her to you but, we fear it is the only choice before the worst happens. Her flesh is rotting and we don't know why. Please help her." The receptionist from earlier had said as a woman was brought into the room. She soon left as the woman was placed on a bed and Ryouichi went straight to work. The flesh looked the same as the woman Ryouichi had healed earlier in the Raikage's office. He still wasn't sure what had caused this but, he knew that he didn't have long as the flesh had been deteriorated over much of the woman's body, close to major internal organs. Almost instantly Ryouichi's hands moved to the woman's chest and started to heal around that area to heal the heart area as well as the lungs. His hands then moved down to her abdomen to heal the stomach area, kidney's, etc. Ryouichi moved his shoulder and wiped some sweat off of his forehead. Once the major area's were healed back to perfect health, Ryouichi moved his hands over to the other parts of the body that had been affected which had been almost every piece of flesh on the woman. Ryouichi couldn't even imagine the pain that the woman must have felt. This woman was probably the most hurt person he had ever had to help before. He sighed gently as the last of the woman's flesh was restored to it's original look and for a moment he closed his eyes and rested. However, he knew it was probably best to leave as he had much to do in little time and if the hospital needed more help, Ryouichi was sure they could send someone.

[Assist the hospital B-rank/exit]

[Earned 1850 ac and 700 Ryo]

Quotes:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
    2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
    1170/1170 905/905

Used by Nanaki
    395/395 555/555

Mission:

A higher up's request

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:32 am
    User Image

User Image
    User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
    ❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
    || ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The snow white haired female followed Lilja as she watched Lilja sniffing around and kept her nose close to the ground. Whenever they would pass few bodies with sheets, Hakanai would gently smile towards the child, a smile of reassuring and warmth. 'I hope we find her mother. Please. Let us find her mom alive... at least owe us that much..' So much death, so much destruction. Hakanai realized something. She placed the girl down for a bit before removing her jacket and covered up with the girl, at least the rust won't get to her. She saw the effects of it in the office. On the dead ANUBU on the bottom of the office. If Hakanai was going to be at risk, so be it. Once the girl was properly covered but still can breath and see easily, she picked her back up with ease and followed Lilja, watched her tail as her tail would sometimes give Hakanai signals.

Lilja noticed few things. She was getting a headache. This was why she hated tracking in such massive places like this. There's way too many scents. Yet, they are all led to one place. It seemed to the hospital. Lilja's tail lowered enough to almost touch the ground which means she had not found her mark but it's a possibility. The cat eyes glanced towards Hakanai as she watched Hakanai nod gently as she understood the signal.

Back to hoping to find the mother alive, Hakanai entered into the hospital. With a sigh, she glance around the crowded area and approach the woman at the desk. With a smile, she placed the girl on the counter to sit on and look around at the people and hopefully find her mother in the mist of the crowd. Meanwhile, Hakanai received paper and pen as she scribbled quickly, 'We are looking for the child's mother.' Hakanai didn't know her name or anything like that. She was hoping the nurse can ask the questions towards the girl into finding the mother. One thing for sure, Hakanai will see this to the end. Until she was sure the girl would be safe.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

[quote="NecroPlant]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:37 pm
    The Anbu came out of nowhere, appearing haggard and battle worn, stepping into existence out of a cloud of dust. He approached and spoke immediately, not bothering with the usual greeting “The UHV are no longer the greater concern. All orders previous to this one are now considered secondary and are to be discarded. You are required to return immediately to the Gates of Kirigakure. However,” the Anbu drew a folded piece of paper from a pouch and unfolded it, extending it to be taken. On it was a detailed diagram of the gates with a spot just outside the gates indicated in a dark blue “Do NOT attempt to enter the village. There are Anbu waiting to brief you fully on what has occurred.” Once the paper had been taken, the Anbu continued with the report “The Mizukage is missing. And the village has been sealed behind a wall of black chakra that has been impossible to penetrate. All attempts to enter the village have been met with a rapid and painful death.” The Anbu’s voice was tight, almost frightened, but he continued to speak “We have discovered that the black chakra is a result of the seal known as Sero. It was created by the Mizukage to defend the village and benefit all from Kirigakure. However, it appears that something has poisoned the seal and is causing it’s overreaction. Any attempts to contact those left inside has failed and the Mizukage, who was supposed to meet us outside the gates after initiating Sero, has not arrived at the meet up point. We also advise you to warn any and all allies you have gained to stay away. The seal is designed to deter any from outside of Kirigakure but in its current state, it appears to kill all who attempt to enter. While this will eventually wear down enough for a few to enter, it is better to stay on the safe side and to refuse all current outside aid.” The Anbu hesitated and cleared his throat “Per standing orders from the Mizukage, a temporary Kage has been appointed to lead a rescue team into Kirigakure. He will meet you there as well. There are, according to our numbers before the village was evacuated, a remaining 83 lives inside the village. We do not know the state of these lives. It is with the utmost urgency that the Anbu request your return to the village so that we may launch a rescue.” With that last depressing news, the Anbu vanished again in a flash of dust.

brooystart

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:02 am

• boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Hospital Door Entry❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Ww...wait is it really that serious?❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Axel, Hakanai & Lilja, Little Girl❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Sanctuary

Toso had followed the group in cadence. He made distinctive blooping noises with each step he took. With his position in the back it hopefully proved not to have irritated Lilja..too much. Axel however, would have had to listen to entirety of the mans escapades. He had seen these bodies that white sheets had covered when they were still current. A lot of time had passed and now a minute hint of regret was starting to build within Toso. True he had braved the rusty frontier and even had the wound to prove it. He wondered if his med nin accomplice was alright. Ah, no matter he thought as they arrived at the entrance of the hospital.

Hakanai would approach the front desk with Lilja and the perhaps with Axel. Toso would remain near the entrance upon entering before he spotted a medical nin breathing a sigh of relief from all the patients she had been encumbered with. If Axel had stayed next to Toso he would him extend his arm slowly as everyone aside from the medical nin in question was looking at it strangely. He would tap the girls shoulder where she would then jump and turn to face the squid man. Toso would provide a friendly wave indicating it was him. She walked up to him and analyzed his person momentarily. She then grew wide eyed. She didn't speak she immediately grabbed his arm and started dragging him to a nearby bed then forced him to splay out like some kind of dying starfish. Bloo bloo bloo? She'd remove his jacket to reveal that it's insides were drenched in blood. The mans side contained a massive bruise with a gash in it's center.

The gash contained multiple traces of rust. Hakanai's hug and the time he clenched his side had inadvertently dug these small flakes deeper into the wound. Now Hakanai and the little girl would have been spared from this grievous wound. However, if Axel still chose to keep an eye on him he'd have had seen the wounds severity all too much. This man having walked with them almost care free up to this point. It would have been near unbelievable he had kept such a straight and cheery face with the severity of such a wound. To prevent a potential case of tetanus and infection...the wound was already heavily irritated. A minor surgery would have to take place. With the current crowding of the hospital most of the rooms were already filled. As a result the medical nin just drew a curtain on the the current stretcher he was already on.

((OOC: I went first as per request Rex. Toso will be out of commission for the nest post rotation however, so now the rotation will be. Axel, little girl, Hakanai, Axel, little girl, toso.)
    ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:305 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 14 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
    • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
    • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
    • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
    • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
    • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
    • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
    • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
    • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
    •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline.

•Mystic Hero: Can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ
    Φ
    Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
    Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
    Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid
    Tao Benshin

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

User Image  
    PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:39 pm
    User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhough it might often be seen as a bad trait to have, one good thing for this situation was that I was stubborn. It felt like Samuru--or maybe it was Amiti--was trying to push me away. But I didn't budge. Instead, folding my arms across my chest, I waited for him to finish. I couldn't deny at this point that I was annoyed, but I was almost certain the dark-haired jounin was expecting me to just leave. After he finished speaking, I remained quiet a moment longer, thinking what was best to say. Finally, I sighed. "I'm going to be honest with you." Leaning against the nearby wall, I watched Samuru from the corner of my eye. "Lack of understanding you isn't anyone's fault but yours. For as long as I've known 'you'--or as you said, Amiti, I've only seen everyone shoved away by an unwillingness on your part." Shifting my weight, I propped my foot on the wall at my back. "And to me it certainly looks like you're still alive, even if you are, as you claim, a monster." I could still feel that almost out-of-body experience in Takumi where I'd completely lost it. I'd almost killed a man in a blind rage. While other, more experienced shinobi laughed at that, killing anyone was no easy task, not for someone who had any sense of consciousness. I'd felt that way ever since my first battle against the UHV. I couldn't help thinking about the fact that all of those soldiers had families somewhere, and that, in all honesty, they were fighting for what they viewed as the greater good. "In this path we've chosen, we all become monsters in the eyes of someone at some point."
    -----Pushing myself off the wall again, I stood straight in front of Samuru. "I'm not afraid of him. If he thinks he's the stronger one here, I'll prove him wrong. And when the day comes that he does take over, I'll just have to remind him of who he was before." The words made me feel strangely confident, in a way I hadn't for a while, what with everyone bashing me down for being inexperienced.
    -----I heard the door open, and my gaze was pulled to an ANBU, wearing a mask as always. He stepped close and spoke into my ear, letting me know Wan was alright, and waiting for me at the bar. I guess he wanted to finally take up his offer, now that things were calming down. The man left as quickly as he came, and I turned back to Samuru, grinning slightly. "I'm not going to let you push me away." I held out a hand to him. "Wan wants to meet up with me. Come with me, if you're able, and I can show you want friendship is."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    I'm back now, I promise. >.< Last week was a hard week.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
    α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 5 / 7 5 5 (+15)
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 8 / 2 0 (+1)
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask [Equipped]
    • UHV shield
    • Scroll [9 swords stored within]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
    • 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
    ]
    Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:02 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 385/410 ---/350

With her clone back at the Raikage's office, Hatsu was able to move much more freely now. She found herself back at the hospital only to return something that she had borrowed. Handing a nurse her crutch that she had no need for any longer, Hatsu immediately left for the dojo.

[Exit To]
    Kumo Dojo

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 pm
    Axel Storn
    Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
    Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel watched Toso and Hakanai from afar, he let them walk in front of him to avoid talking about what happened back at the tower, or more specifically, his face’s unbidden reaction to Hakanai. He tried to focus on the task at hand, finding the girl’s mother, but in reality he had no idea where he was going. He had been here before, he told himself, but instead, all he saw was her snow white hair. “gah!” He stopped along the way and hit his cheeks with both hands. That brought him back, at least for the immediate moment. When he finally got to the hospital he looked around and lost Hakanai momentarily in the crowd, but finding a gil with hair like that was not as hard as one would have thought. He lingered by the door next to Toso and as he was about to take a step forward to catch up with the girls, he saw the medic’s wide face. He faced Toso and saw the wound, but all he could do was cover his mouth in shock. “You have to treat him, don’t just leave him there!” He grew agitated, followed the nurse to where she had taken Toso, and when all she did was close the curtains he couldn’t hold it in any longer screamed at her to give him medical attention. In turn she asked him to remain quiet, that he would be treated as soon as possible, and reassured Axel that his friend would not die. He isn’t my friend. He thought bitterly. The red head didn’t like Toso, he could scarcely tolerate the guy, he had just met him and was hardly his friend, but for some strange reason he couldn’t help but feel worried about him. He gave the blooping guy one last lingering look before he left to find Hakanai and Lilja, to assist them on the quest to find the girl’s mother. He was pale, and his hands were shaking, just like he was back at the tower with the dead bodies. He mumbled under his breath a quick prayer for Toso and his health, and should anyone ask where he was, he was unsure of what he would say, but he knew it would not be the truth.

Ooc:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

NecroPlant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:17 am
    The girl traveled with the group of genin in relative silence, her arms wrapped around Hakanai's neck. She may as well have been asleep, if it weren't for her shifting every now and then. Being placed on the desk, she looked around the crowd, looking for the familiar face of her mother while Hakanai dealt with the woman behind the desk.

"How can I..." The woman looked more than a little confused when she was handed a piece of paper rather than being spoken to. She turned her attention to the girl. "What's your name, dear?"

Pulling her gaze away from the crowd, the girl looked down at her hands. "Emiko..."

Looking briefly through a pile of papers on the desk, she spoke quickly, not realizing the white-haired young woman in front of her couldn't hear. "There weren't many casualties during the attack, so the chances her mother is alive are very high. Ah, here we are!" She stopped on a page, and, sliding her finger across it, found the information she was looking for. "A lost child by that name was reported, and her mother is being treated for minor injuries is room three-eleven." She wrote '311' on the paper--as a reminder, as far as she knew--and gave the pair a sweet smile before returning to her paperwork.

Lily Platypus
    Rexnov
    Necroplant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:32 pm
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

That hurt. Amiti was laughing in the back of his mind but Samuru didn't show it. He just looked slowly at Kaileer, his expression blank as he took in what the other man was saying You. You, you, you. Amiti's voice was singsong, wickedly pleased with how this had gone 'Stop it...' I told you. I told you they would never understand. They would never believe. All they see is one crazy person. And they can't even tell you from me. Even when you're sitting right there. 'Stop it! That's not what happened.' Oh yes it is. his words were cruel and bit into Samuru so hard that he felt a rush of red in his cheeks and his eyes watered. He dropped his head and rubbed where the prosthetic met his skin, as if it had pained him. He could almost see Amiti if he closed his eyes, his rage filled red painting the back of his mind An unwillingness on YOUR part. Even when you desperately reached out to him for help when I was knocked unconscious by that giant oaf and his digging. He still, even with you trying to tell him, can't see that this is anything other than a person driven mad by trauma. He and they will never understand any of what we are. Samuru glanced up at the offered hand, his expression partly unreadable Go on. Can you take it? Can you accept that little bit of hope? the scorn was a black hiss in his ear and Samuru physically twitched away from the hand "I-" he hesitated again and Amiti was back, almost screaming in his mind Any hope you have I will destroy! "I-I'll meet you there." he stammered, taking a deep breath and managing a smile that looked more terrified than confident "I need to get a crutch so I can walk on my own and I don't have any clothes so I need those too and I smell weird." he rambled, his right hand starting to flail as he spoke. It waved in and out, flapping as he continued "If you tell me where it is I can go there or if you are willing to wait or to take me to the-" he stopped, realizing all his clothes had been in the building that Melody had destroyed "Uhm...actually, my building was destroyed. All my clothes are probably dust by now." Samuru appeared to be baffled by this realization, his expressions varying wildly from one extreme emotion to the other. Now that he was speaking, he'd gone from terror to confusion to desperate to baffled, each expression seeming exaggerated. But the honesty behind them would indicate that this was simply and truly how he was reacting. Where was he supposed to get clothes now? He blinked at Kaileer a few more times, a manic terror rising behind his baffled expression. He was NOT going to go wandering around Kumo in just hospital pants and bandages. Amiti was emitting a scornful feeling but Samuru's growing panic was at least preventing the malevolent personalty from spewing more hatred at him "I- I don't have any clothes anymore." he managed to say, his throat choking as he tried to process. Everything had happened so fast...the reality of what was going on was finally hitting Samuru. Amiti might have made the choice and lived here but Samuru had never been allowed to fully process where he was. And now..."Wh-what am I...what-what am I supposed to..." his throat finally stopped working and Samuru closed his mouth with a click of his teeth, staring at Kaileer like a lost child. It was, perhaps, the first real difference between Amiti and Samuru that Kaileer might be able to use to distinguish the two.

OoC:I
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

Tao-Benshin

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm
    User Image

User Image
    User Image

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai gave the nurse a weak smile as she saw the mouth moving. She only got the gist of it. When the woman had written down the number, Hakanai nodded and signed thank you towards the woman. She got excited, her heart beated wildly against her chest. 'Please. Let it be her mother.' But for the girl's sake, she seemed excited and happy as she quickly clapped her hands and motioned her hands in a way that asked the girl to jump from the counter and land onto Hakanai's arms. Once she did so, she spun her around a bit and quickly moved towards the room number. Before she did so, she turned and see Axel in the crowd with a slight tilt of her head. It would be good if he goes with her since she cannot talk. Though it would be up to him, Lilja can always end up talking for them. She noticed that she doesn't see Toso. Huh. Did Axel say something that made him go away? She was concerned but she had something to do first.

With that in mind, Hakanai walked towards the stairs and went up the two floors rather hastily. She wanted to hurry because she almost knew what this child must feel like. To be anxious. To finally fall into the arms she loves and trust. Once they get to room 311, Hakanai set Emiko down and knocked on the door gently and opened it slowly as well peeking in with Emiko to see who resides in the room 311. Even the snow leopard head can be seen on the three heads peeking into the room.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:26 pm
    Axel Storn
    Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
    Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

"I am the sword in the Darkness...
    Axel marched behind Hakanai and the gang, he lingered a bit whenever he could look at the halls and see the nurses and med-nin running in a panic to tend this or that patient, screaming things they needed, but over all the words he heard the most were 'I need a medic.' For some strange reason it brought a chill down his spine, and with the thought of Toso's wound it made him want to puke. So much for the big samurai, son of his father. So much for the family legacy. All he was was a scared kid in over his head. That's what he took away from all of this, and he felt like absolute s**t. But at the same time he met Hakanai and Lilja, and the latter did not bite his face off, so that was always going to be there to pick him up when he kicked himself down. At least for today. When they reached the third floor and the indicated room he couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight of the three girls poking their heads through the door as it opened slowly. He stepped behind them, waved and gave a wry smile. "Hello, sorry to bother you, but we were wondering if this is your daughter.

Ooc:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

NecroPlant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:51 pm
    Seeming to understand Hakanai's vague signals, the girl Emiko jumped into the genin's arms, and giggled happily as she was spun around. Immediately, they were off, up flights of stairs and down white hallways, all of which smelled like sterile chemicals and plastic. It was never a pleasant smell, but then rarely was a trip to the hospital. All the while, Emiko clung to Hakanai, watching ahead of them excitedly.

Hakanai, Lilja, and the girl all poked their heads quietly into the room, though Axel quickly made their presence known. The red-haired boy barely finished before Emiko exclaimed, "Mommy!" and wiggled free of Hakanai's arms. She trotted into the room an up to the woman with a huge grin.

The woman, who seemed minimally harmed--just a few bandages--swept her up into her arms and held her close. Smiling, she turned to the group and gave a grateful bow. She swept dark hair from her face and stood straight. "Thank you so much for bringing her to me. I-I don't know how I could ever repay you."

-----

[Hakanai/Lilja and Axel receive 150 AC and 100 ryo for completing the mission. An additional 150 AC and 100 ryo is rewarded to Hakanai/Lilja, Axel, and Toso for roleplay. Report to the secretary on the first floor of the Raikage's tower for your reward.]

Lily Platypus
    Rexnov
    Necroplant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:07 pm

• boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Hospital Door Entry❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Nothing particular.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Axel, Hakanai & Lilja, Kaileer❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Squidtastic

"Bloop, you could swear your undying loyalty to them forever indebted and give unto them your next born child." The familiar bloop would sound in the room before the familiar figure would poke his head inside the room. "I'm sure your thanks is more than enough though." Tōsokurui was all gussied up in a medical gown and sporting it quite well with it's straps that barely hung on the shoulders and exposed sides. His frame while not muscular was very toned and accounted for most of the mans weight. A sign of good genes from his parents. The gash on his side still emanated signs of a terrible bruise that had been treated with healing jutsu along with a little scar tissue. It seemed Toso had asked the receptionist as to where the two nin with the little girl went. "Bloop anywhoop. I came to say toodleoop. I'd offer to invite you to my house for tea sometime, but I don't have one. Oh and look they were kind enough to wash my outfit for me" Toso would display a plastic bag on his person containing his belongings. "Bloop normally I'd have to wash them in a river. Take care you two." Tōsokurui would wave off Axel and Hakanai and Emiko and her Mother with a squiggly armed goodbye. It was a lot more 'unsettling' to see his arms contort without the sleeves covering them.

Tōsokurui would then proceed walking until he caught a glance in one of the rooms. He didn't enter the door but stopped his stride momentarily. Turning his head as if a pivot. "Ah Raikage! Bloop! Was looking for you. Just wanted to say that the pink haired girl attacked me! I'm alright though. Oh and thought I should mention there was a voice that wasn't her own most likely whispering in her ear or manipulating her or something. Nothing big! Bloop! Toodleoop!" In this instance Tōsokurui would go as quickly as he came continuing his walk. His words had most likely done one of two things increase the tension of the room or bottom it out completely. Either way if either of the nin redirected their gaze toward the door a sudden breeze would bequeath unto them a full moon.

~Exit

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:305 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 14 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
    • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
    • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
    • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
    • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
    • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
    • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
    • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
    • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
    •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline.

•Mystic Hero: Can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ
    Φ
    Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
    Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
    Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid
    Tao Benshin

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

User Image  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:07 am
    User Image

User Image
    User Image

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

The girl squirmed in Hakanai's arms as she released her to run towards the woman. With a soft smile, Hakanai's heart warmed up but at the same time, the hole in it just got bigger. She missed her mother. But she had Lilja. Her eyes went towards Lilja as if to remind herself that Lilja was still with her, she saw Lilja turned towards the door with a very annoyed expression on her face. That had Hakanai turn as well as felt heat rise up to her face fast as she caught herself when her eyes scanned over his body. With a gentle frown, she had noticed the bruise. What happened? And dang. She did not expect him to be slightly toned. 'Huh. Goes to show that I am still judging people by first impressions.. I need to stop' He was speaking and the bloops addition did make it harder for her to understand him but she caughtt he gist. With a soft frown, she glanced down towards Lilja for her attention. "He said no home?" She signed towards Lilja as Lilja nodded.

How sad. She could always let him stay with her until his home was repaired. She can take other people too to stay at her home until everything was rebuilt. To ensure more room. Kind blue hues glanced towards the door way to see Toso but all she saw was the rear end of him when he walked out. Her face became more red as she bit on her lower lip slightly. He definitely was something different. First, tried to grab her breast and now this. With that, it was time for her to go. She bowed gently towards the mother and child, bidding farewell and turned to face Axel, the color was clearing up on her face. Her hand went up and gently grasp his upper arm as a sign of friendship and reassurance. With a gentle nod, Hakanai had turn to leave as Lilja went up to Axel and brushed her side against his leg, as a sign of acceptance friend ship. For now.

[Exit]

OoC: Due to having to do more than three edits I got rid of quotes to ease the notifications >_>;

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games