Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 am
UInsean walked into the Academy, stretching and feeling better from last night. He walked past Shikatsu, waving, and headed for a more isolated corner. "What should I train first.." He mumbled to himself as he thought deeply on what he needed to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 am
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:300|-| 450

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

"Likewise." Night glanced at the other boy then put her attention back on Shikatsu smiling again. "Um, . . I . " Night had been thinking about talking with him for sometime now but now that she was talking to him she didn't know what to say really. . . I never have this problem. Not even with Reiko. "I was thinking of training somewhere else though. . ." She said quietly looking down that seemed almost shyly.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 am
User Image

Shikatsu barely herd what she said but was enough to understand. "Well then where did you want to go?" He asked her wondering why she was being so shy, Was it his fault, did he do something wrong? He couldn't figure out what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:04 am
Deciding on what he needed to do, he took the horse stance he learned before, for a little discipline while he was training. He began forming the hand seals for a few jutsu, getting his body used to moving his hands in this way. He started with his most used technique, and repeated it several times, until he felt very comfortable shifting between the signs.

[Basic Chakra Training: Meditate: 1/5]

Moving on to his second most used technique, he began rehearsing his hand seals. After going over them several times over, he felt a little more comfortable. However, he wasn't quite satisfied, so he repeated the hand seals over and over until it felt flawless. "That's better.."

[Basic Chakra Training: Meditate: 2/5]

Uinsean was getting into this training, and moved on to another jutsu. He began forming the hand seals for this one as well, and it seemed to be more natural already. Perfecting it quickly, he smirked, and did a final set of hand seals to make sure he had it down.

[Basic Chakra Training: Meditate: 3/5]

Shifting over to the next technique, he began forming hand seals without hesitation. Coming to him as naturally as ever, he seemed to be getting better at forming them in general. Then moved right to the next, this one was a bloodline jutsu.

[Basic Chakra Training: Meditate: 4/5]

He went quickly over his bloodline jutsu hand seals, going over them many times. He didn't feel right neglecting this set, and repeated them more and more. His training on these seemed like they might go on endlessly, but it got to the point where he did them so well that he thought he couldn't improve much further. Doing them one last time, without thinking, he was satisfied. "Perfect.." He smirked lightly, and walked out, waving again. Deciding it was time for some taijutsu training.

[Basic Chakra Training: Meditate: Training Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 am
The Fire Rose

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night looked back up at him getting over her timidness. She had never been timid before and she thought she should stop before the situation go more odd than it already had. "Well, It's a whole day of training in the woods. . . and I was wondering if you wanted to, . . since." Her cheeks reddened some but that soon went away to. Why am I having trouble talking to him!? "Uh, umm I'm sorry it's probably to weird for you, . . ." Night suddenly felt bad. DAMN IT! That's not what I wanted to say!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Shikatsu noticed that her cheeks reddened but they soon went back to normal. He smiled at her, and walked a little closer to her. "Well sure, I'll be glad to Night." He said as he rolled up the scroll he had and placed it in his bag. "So where do we start?" He asked her showing he wanted t help. He wondered why she got red faced in front of him, but he would let that go. If she had wanted to say something, she would have.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night smiled brightly, which was very rare in any circumstance. She toke his hand with her small smooth and soft one tugging at him arm gently. It was very unlike her to act this way but she felt giddy around him. Her cheeks reddened again, she was kinda glad Reiko wasn't in the village. Or he might have hurt Shikatsu by now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image

Shikatsu was wondering what Night wanted, seeing as she got red in the face again he wasn't sure. "Night." He said to her in a soft tone, he didn't know what was going on and yet, he didn't care at the moment. He just let time go by as he watched her.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

"H-huh. . . ?" She answered looking back at him with still red cheeks. Bringing him to the academy doors. Am I acting to weird for him?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

"I just wanted to know where we are going?" He asked with a smile on his face. He watched as her face was really red and hoped it wasn't his fault. He then looked her in the eyes trying to understand. He knew he would start getting red faced if she kept it up. He liked her but wasn't sure how she felt about him..  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis arrived to the academy with new clothing on, to see that girl that took him to the hospital. She was leaving with another guy, he shook his head at the sight. She seemed to be one of those that never liked being alone and always looked for another guy. he walked over to the floor of the academy and summon his Hatsuyuki clouds."Setsuzou [ Snow Sculpture ] Rank C."He read the scroll he had.

A substitution technique which makes uses of the [ Hatsuyuki ] lump. Just as the traditional substitution technique, the user will manipulate chakra to briefly increase their speed in order to switch positions with an object- in this case -the Hatsuyuki. When the actual swap occurs, the Hatsuyuki lump will take the form of the original user in order to make a convincing replacement. This technique uses up a Hatsuyuki cloud, so another must be formed. Noctis nodded and closed the scroll, He gave himself a burst of speed with his chakra and replaced himself with his Hatsuyuki. He turned to see that His Hatsuyuki had taken his from as well which meant he had did the jutsu right.

Setsuzou [ Snow Sculpture ] Rank C -Learned 2/2 posts Mission:Learn a Jutsu 2/2 posts
(-1 post bloodline jutsu)
(-2 post academy))

Noctis then took out his other scroll."Fuyu no Iki [ Breath of Winter ] Rank C,By channeling chakra to their upper body, and holding a single handsign, the user is able to let loose a wide cone of twisting white wind and fractal frost from their mouth. The cone is roughly as wide as the user, and travels about 10 yards before diminishing. Because the winds contain lumps of snow, it deals a minor amount of blunt damage in addition to sheer cold force."He then closed the scroll

Fuyu no Iki [ Breath of Winter ] Rank C Learning 1/2 posts Mission:Learn a Jutsu 1/2 posts

Noctis walked over to a training dummy, he stood in front of it for he would try his jutsu on it. He held the single handsign and began to channel chakra to the upper half of his body. When he felt he had built up enough chakra he placed his hand to his mouth and blew. The dummy was soon hit with twisting white wind as peices of it flew off and when Noctis was done there was a think layer of frost over it.

Fuyu no Iki [ Breath of Winter ] Rank C Learned 2/2 posts Mission:Learn a Jutsu 2/2 posts(-1 post bloodline jutsu)
(-2 post academy))

Noctis then pulled out the next scroll, he didn't have anytime to waste he needed to be stronger now."Youkai Yuki [ Snow Phantom ]Rank B,By twisting and molding their [ Hatsuyuki ], the user is able to produce a sturdy replica of any person or beast (so long as the user has seen it). Able to cause actual damage, this phantom is more of a clone than a ghost. Because of its snowy composition, it is very easy to tell that the phantom is, in fact, the phantom. Thusly, unless this is used in conjunction with a [ Snowfall ], or [ Clone ] technique, its only purpose is attacking. This technique uses up a Hatsuyuki cloud, so another must be formed."

Youkai Yuki [ Snow Phantom ]Rank B Learning 1/4 posts Mission:Learn a Jutsu 1/4 posts

Noctis closed the scroll and concentrated, it said into any human or beast he had seen. So that meant anything he has seen before could be created by this technique. Another one of him could be useful but then what else could be good in a battle. It also said that the replica was sturdy, so he guessed it was stronger than the average clones. He then remembered a beast from where he came from. They called it an Artic Tiger, it was a beast at least twice a mans size with fangs bigger than your head.

Youkai Yuki [ Snow Phantom ]Rank B Learning 2/4 posts Mission:Learn a Jutsu 2/4 posts

Noctis brought his last Hatsuyuki to him and began to mold it, It was much more difficult then it said in the scroll. He began to form into into the large beast the legs were forming but the head and the body still seemed a bit small. He pushed more chakra into it as the form began to appear. As he thought that he had done it he stopped and the form of the tiger instantly turned to slush and fell to the ground. Noctis cursed as he summoned two more Hatsuyuki.

Youkai Yuki [ Snow Phantom ]Rank B Learning 3/4 posts Mission:Learn a Jutsu 3/4 posts

Noctis took his Hatsuyuki like he did the last one and began to form it. This time he imagined the beast in his mind, He had seen it when him and his father were traveling in the snow. They watched it hunt a large artic bear, It was enormous in size and the teeth were its most distinct feature they looked to heavy to even pick up. And it claws pertruded out from its paws and it quickly tackled the bear and killed it. Noctis opened his eyes to see the large beast in front of him, he was face to face with the snow tiger. He smirked, For this would be very usefull in combat.

Youkai Yuki [ Snow Phantom ]Rank B Learned 4/4 posts Mission:Learn a Jutsu 4/4 posts(-1 post bloodline jutsu)
(-2 post academy))

+450 AC

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:600 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

"O-Oh, well it that. We go train in the forest . . alone, for a whole day. I thought it would be a great opportunity for us to train, . . and get to know each other better." She smiled again, not realizing she was still holding his hand.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

Shikatsu smile as he thought about it, and how he would be alone with her. "OK, sounds fun, i'm ready when you are." He said to her, his face becoming a little red but not enough to notice. He then looked at her hand holding his, he liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was a bit tired from learning all those techniques so he decided to meditate and increase his chakra pool. He took a seat on the floor though it was still covered in snow from his earlier training. He took a deep breath held it for a second and then released. He was still a bit amped up from his training so he would have to relax himself before meditating.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 1/5 posts))

Noctis continued to breath in and out, he noticed how cold the air was, probably from all the snow and his natural chilled air around him. After a few more breaths he could finally feel himself calming down. His heartbeat slowed down and he couldn't feel it pounding any more. Now that he was relaxed he could began his meditation and first he was going to practice handsigns.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 2/5 posts))

Noctis slowly began going through the hand signs that they had learned in the Academy. He went through them in a slow motion to make sure he didn't mess them up."Boar,Snake..."He thought the handsigns to himself with his eyes closed as he preformed them. At the end he sped up a bit and performed all the handsigns he had been taught, He could already feel the training working on him.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 3/5 posts))

Next Noctis knew he had to practice his chakra movement, Now he could already release his chakra, and move it to a certain location like the upper part of his body. Though he still needed to be able to completely move it to one place at a whim so he could perform his technique quicker. If he took forever bring the chakra to his upper body then the enemy ninja would have plenty of time to attack. Noctis closed his eyes and focused, He could feel his chakra moving where he wanted it to be, His legs, then back up to his top half then moving to the arms.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 4/5 posts))

Now he needed to get his chakra to settle in one place. He guessed that having it settle in his legs would be the best so he could move faster and jump higher. He slowly moved his chakra to his legs and had it stayed there. He could feel his legs become energized and stronger like if he could leap over buildings, which he probably could at this point. After a while of holding the chakra in one place, he stopped and could feel like his chakra pool had increased.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 5/5 posts Completed!))

Noctis felt good after the meditation, honestly he felt so good that he thought he would do it again just for the hell of it. He knew that sitting would just not do so he looked around the room to find something that would help him push himself a little bit farther. He came upon a pole in the training facility. He climbed up on top of the pole and didn't stick himself with chakra.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 1/5 posts))

He had one leg on the pole and the other leg he held up, he would have to hold himself in this position till he finished his meditation. If he fell off that he would just try again. He could feel his leg weakening but he expected this, so he decided that instead of doing handseals first he would do something else. He thought it would be better to settle his chakra in his leg so that he could stay on the pole longer.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 2/5 posts))

Noctis concentrated on his leg, he needed his chakra to go there. He could feel it slowly heading to his leg. His leg then began to feel better and it wasn't as weak as it had felt before. Noctis waited a bit to make sure that there was enough chakra in his leg to sustain him.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 3/5 posts))

Now that he was steady and strong, Noctis performed the handseals that he was doing before on the floor. But this time he was on a tall pole. Now you would think that this didn't really hinder you from performing handseals. But as he looked down at the floor below him, it kind of made him slip up a little.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 4/5 posts))

After than was done he let his other leg down and with both legs he stood on the pole. He now needed to move his chakra around again. He closed his eyes and concentrated in the flow of his body. He moved chakra to his head and suddenly he could hear better, Before he heard nothing but now he could hear a bird chirping outside. He then moved the chakra back down to his legs and jumped off the pole doing a few front flips before landing perfectly on the ground below. On that day he decided he needed to meditate a little more often.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate 5/5 posts Completed!))

+40 chakra pool

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:600 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night smiled again and lead him out of the Academy paying no attention to Noctis. "Ummm I'm ready, I don't know if your prepared. If you want we can stop and get some stuff if needed." She stopped at the outside of the Academy in the streets.
[Exit to Streets]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games