Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 330 / 530 // Stamina: 90 / 90 //

Despite her best attempts to follow the Raikage, Inori somehow ended up in the residential district. While she was good at doing your typical kunoichi things, tracking however was not among them. Though as she entered the district she had one very certain goal. Gather up all of the living, and mark the fallen,Though before she would be able to do that she needed to light a fire to keep herself, and anyone passing though or who needed it warm. Despite the fact she could create fire easily enough, maintaining said fire was another matter entirely.

Heading into her personal house she quickly changed into much warmer clothes with more than a couple of layers. Throwing her heavy fur coat back on she wondered what exactly she could use for fuel for the fire. Without doubt her clothes were a no go. While she did not feel like destroying her house to make things work she was gonna run out of options soon enough. Though as soon as she was about to start she remembered her literal library of sheet music. Sheet music could be easily replaced but houses were not. Rushing into her music room she picked up six thick books of music and ran back outside to one of the large metal trashcans between the houses and tossed them inside. Taking a deep breath she quickly performed the seals, not wanting to sing the jutsu to life, and breathed a steady stream of flame into the trashcan quickly igniting its contents. One down, about a dozen more to go. [1/3]

Before heading back into her house she went up and down the block pulling trash cans from between the houses and lining them up into nice neat rows with even spacing. Then, rushing back to her house she began making trips to and from each can with five to six books of sheet music each. The thick books would keep the flames going for a time but she would need actual wood to make them stay for hours. Dumping the last set of books from her house she once more exhaled a stream of flames into the trashcan setting it ablaze. [2/3]

So that took care of the warmth problem but now came the problem of getting the people out. Starting at the end of the street she pounded on the door trying to get someone to answer. However as more than five minutes had passed she realized that they were not going to answer. So taking a step back she took a deep breath and delivered a straight kick directly to the side of the lock on the door kicking it in. Searching the house she looked for any sign of life, only to find none. Less than none in fact. Huddled together in a corner of the house was a man and a woman holding their child, all dead from the cold. Clenching her fist she turned on heel and stormed back to the door. Her fingers slowly formed the seals for one of her raiton jutsu as a small kunai made of pure lighting was created in her hand. Using said kunai she slowly wrote "Deceased x3 no surviving" on top of the door frame to let any crews know who were coming through the area. [3/3]

Picking up the door Inori drug it down the stairs to the largest of the trashcan fires. Using the same kunai she had used to carve the wood she cut the door into strips then cut those strips horizontally in half. With careful hands, inori slid the strips into the fire in an fan like pattern around the fire so that it would spread the heat out in a larger area. While the fact that those civilians had died did in fact unnerve the living hell out of her she dared not focus on it now else her resolve waver. [1/3]

Having finished making her grand bonfire she took a bit of time to warm herself back up. This wasnt something she was used to by any stretch of the term. She crew up in a mild climate not this insanely cold and windy crap.

Once she had warmed up, Inori headed to the next house in line and began calling out to those within as well as pounding on the door. Much to her relief those within answered and after a quick questioning she learned that they would be ok inside as they had small fires of their own going. Breathing a sigh of relief she nodded and moved on to the next house. Each time she approached a house she was terrified that hey would not answer and on more than one occasion she was right. All in all she counted twenty nine dead on this street alone. Each time she marked above the door the number of occupants and the number of deceased or living. In the end she did however take solace in the fact that there were more living than dead. Though she wondered how long that trend would continue. [2/3]

Heading back to the central fire she sat next to it warming herself once more as she pulled a small pen and paper from her coat and began to scribble," I'm going to light up this world, and die in beautiful stars. But if these demons keep falling from the sky, its alright. Come sometimes i love the way you swing the blade at everything in sight." Humming a small tune she continued,"We've killed so many times, but we cant save the world from, creatures that done die. I kinda like the way you tell me, baby it will be alright. But I'm crying under water so you dont hear the sounds." As she wrote she allowed her chakra to seep out of her in streams of small lavender butterflies.

Though having finished writing and clearing her mind she wondered what it was she was supposed to do now? For a time she considered firing as many fire balls as she possibly could into the sky to heat up the air and create an updraft. After all a hot rain storm was better than this freezing bloody cold. But then again she wondered, did she really have it in her to create that many ? Though it did give her an idea, she might not be able change the weather but she could at least do something about the snow and ice down here. Laying on her stomach she took a deep breath and brought her fingers to her lips and began exhaling a long streaming jet of flames along the ground. Using both her lips and her fingers to control the jet, she swept it back and fourth along the ground melting and then evaporating the snow and ice. Plus it also served another purpose of heating on the stones so that they would not accumulate snow five minutes later. [3/3]

Climbing back up off the ground, Inori brushed herself off and nodded approvingly. All in all things looked much better here than they did elsewhere in the village. Heading towards the northern section of the street she entered her house and quickly shut the door behind her. Running though the house she quickly ran into the bathroom and almost didnt make it as she began vomiting profusely. She had fought it down long enough to do her job but now, now she could no longer fight it. The sight of the dead made her stomach turn and now there was no stopping it. Once she had lost everything she was going to she brushed her hair back off her eyes and drug herself into the kitchen.

If this was what it meant to be a shinobi, to suffer, to take lives, to witness useless death of innocents and if ordered to take them. Then she was not cut out of this. She still had her musical career to fall back on but that would mean going right back to the same position she was in. Where her managers controlled her life, what she wore, what she said, and who she loved. She hated that life, but she hated this part of her shinobi life as well. It was all bullshit and it was bad for her.

Pulling herself to her feet she took a bottle of water from her counter and took a few sips of it testing her stomach. To her relief it seemed she could handle water at least. Right now all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball under her soft blankets and cry but if she did that then what would that make her? A coward? Someone unfit to be a shinobi? Either one was unacceptable to her. Giving herself a light slap on the face on each cheek she bounced on her heels and plastered on that same old smile on her face. Heading back though the house she finished her water bottle and dropped it onto the small trashcan by the door and headed out towards the mission board. Most likely that would be where she was going to find more shinobi. Or at least someone who could direct her.

[exit]
Taorito

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ M } ist erupted into his face, casting his hair about the giant's head and forcing him to close his eyes. Instantly he felt things begin to...fade. How could one explain the sucking of life from the world? It was the same as when facing Nekita, with her emotion devouring technique that took all the rage within both him and his brother to so much as fight. That memory, that similarity, was all that allowed him safety at this moment. Zangai felt the need and emotion surged within him, anger and sorrow, a knife to part the fog of his mind. Hunger warred within him against the clarity that such strong emotion brought, and for a moment, it won.

----- And that allowed him to see the bodies around him.

----- Instantly he fell still, his mind slowing to a halt. Everywhere, under snow, slouched against buildings and hanging from doors were the bodies of villagers, Shinobi and otherwise, grisly ornaments as reminders of the frigid weather. In simple point of fact, the shock forced Wanryoku's mind back into the foggy depths, for the realization shook him to his foundations. Without thought he heard the other boy beginning to give instructions as if he owned the place, and were his mind not currently occupied he would have attacked the idiot child. But no, there were distractions, thoughts and feelings that clawed for purchase above the blanket of his mind, only to tumble, howling, into the far reaches of his subconscious.

-----And then the giant's nose twitched.

-----While Axel rose to move so, too, did Wanryoku. Cold, numb in both body and spirit, the giant was nonetheless full energetic when he launched himself with all of his strength across the the clearing towards the closest home filled with heat. There. The drool slid down his chin as the wall, or what had been a wall, gave way to his gluttonous desires. There came a scream from somewhere as he face planted the casserole, as greedy hands dug at the moistened turkey and delectable pie. All accompanied by slurping, sucking, gnawing, snorting, and guzzling sounds that would easily turn stomachs.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Taorito

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

NecroPlant

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:57 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

Shattering of glass, brick, and plaster woke Honō from slumber.
                                Honō startled, lithe body jumping, feet catching on themselves and tripping him back down to the carpet. Wide eyed, he looked over his shoulder to find a man of impossible size and girth in the kitchen, his aunt and father rushing from the room, blood between them. After ushering his sister from the room - her arm was cut? - Honō's father returned for him, his footsteps masked by the retching sounds of the beast devouring... their table. Shrugging off his father and ignoring the whispered please of his fmaily in the doorway, armed with newly forged weapons, Honō quietly approached. Not the giant, but the kitchen counter. Being sure not to get in between the ravenous beast and actual food, Honō grabbed the freshly baked pull-apart bread filled with fruit and herbs - his aunt's specialty, perfect for the curry still cooking. Grabbing the whole loaf, Honō carefully rolled it down the table, making sure it would meet with the beast-like man.

His entrance had busted a whole in the wall - allowing the blizzard in. The huge hulk of a man was... he looked close to freezing to death. Was he one of Kumo's? Gone desperate from the storm?

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 130/190
Stamina: 150/190

Other
n/a

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / к σ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----Fury had essentially become my middle name since taking the seat of Raikage, and it seemed to be a pit that only grew deeper every time something happened. Was it really so hard to comprehend following orders? Or thinking for yourself? I shouldn't have to be there for the shinobi of the village to take initiative and defend it. And the fact that they blatantly refused to follow orders... it was no wonder as I walked through the streets that so many frozen corpses littered. The storm was easing finally, but I was still no closer to an answer of what caused this than when I left the dojo. All the lighter wind did was reveal to me more of the horrors caused to the town. It fueled my anger and dug me further into the hole I couldn't seem to get out of. I pulled the hood of my coat tighter over my head, tucking my hands under my arms, and kept moving.
-----A shout not far off drew me from my thoughts, an easily recognized boom of a cry. That was Wan's voice, wasn't it? My hand went immediately to the blade at my side, and I pushed through the snow after the sound. Why I found him, it was to the sight of him crashing into someone's home, two genin staring blankly after him across the clearing. I drew the blade, electricity crackling as always, and followed him through the new opening. To find something I hadn't expected.
-----The nine-and-a-half foot giant had his jaws clamped around the corner of a wooden table, the lewd noises accompanying it enough to make someone gag.
-----The family that lived in the house watched with owlish expressions that about summed up my confusion on the situation. The only difference was that my head throbbed so badly it felt like it was splitting open. Relaxing my stance, letting the sword fall to my side, I leaned against what was left of the door frame while I waited for the moment of lightheadedness to pass. Damn this weakness. I still hadn't recovered from nearly freezing to death, though wandering around outdoors hadn't really helped that. I scowled deeply. "What the hell are you doing, Wan?" It was just one thing after another, and none of it was bringing me the answers I needed.
-----Sighing in frustration, I shoved my anger poorly to the back burner and instead observed the family. A father and mother alongside a daughter and son. The other three had retreated from the kitchen where Wan consumed his apparently tasty meal, but the son, armed to the teeth to defend his family, rolled a loaf of bread across the table to the giant. He was something close to a head taller than me--I'd just accepted as fact that every male my age and older was--and lightly built. As far as his face, he looked young, and evidently knew how to hold a weapon. Finally returning my sword to its scabbard, I pushed myself upright again. "Gods be damned..." I muttered under my breath, and set a hand against the back of my neck. "Sorry for the intrusion. I don't know what's gotten into my adviser."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 2 0 0 0 0
α c :: 5 1 3 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 1 8 5 / 1 1 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 0 / 9 6 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 5 / 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +365 Chakra/ +365 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +25 Chakra/ +25 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• A-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 4 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 4 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer
BlackFruity

Artwork and character © Taorito

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:11 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ I } t took several moments of gnawing to reach through the ever-worsening fog of hunger and cold before the wooden texture reached his consciousness. In that time, Kaileer had arrived, and the voice somehow found it's way into the black hole that was his mind at the time. In response, sluggish though it might have been, the giant turned bleary eyes to look at the Raikage with his beard a solid block of ice and his eyebrows no better. "And I advise you to shut uOh!" Out of the corner of his ears he heard the distinct roll of bread on table and without even looking first the giant lunged at the table with gaping, slavering mouth first, his previously stated 'oh!' mirroring the mating call of a caribou. With a crash he bit down upon the loaf and speared through the table, splintering it under his weight as he collapsed to the floor with his new soul mate and made groaning noises as he stuffed as much of the loaf into his eager maw with all the eagerness of a virgin on his wedding night.

----- At he did, however, it exposed a rather strange irregularity to the giant's garments: on his hip lay what appear to be a quiver with a rather angry, frost-covered head that glared balefully at Kaileer. "Will you get my idiot nephew some medical aid before he takes this a step further and ******** everything in sight?" The vulgarity came with a heavy accent that made him sound like he was chewing words, an extreme similarity to Wanryoku's strange lexicon.

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Taorito

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

The beast was Adviser Wan?
                                Green eyes blinked, looking past the mass hulk of a half-frozen giant to see - "Raikage sama?" Honō tilted his head, voice soft and gently as the fragile glass he worked. Beads adorning his outfit chimed as he shifted to lean to one side, peaking around Wan's mass. Ignoring his family congregating two rooms away, in the doorway to the stairs to the ground floor workshop, Honō nodded to Kaileer. "He appears..." Honō spoke softly, flinching and raising a hand to his face as Wan leaped for the bread suddenly. "ah... in a... bad way..." He finished quietly, fingers held up to hide his mouth, green eyes scanning Wan with worry. Honō turned his back to Wan for the first time, feeling mildly safer with knowledge who Wan was and that the Raikage was also standing in their slowly deconstructed kitchen. "Huh?" Honō jumped, looking over his shoulder as someone else spoke - but he didn't see who. "..." After a second, Honō decided to ignore it - Wan needed care. He looked over to his extended family. "Mother?" The calmest looking member of the family, a women wearing blacksmith gear and holding a glass dagger (now loosely) nodded.

"I'll see if your auntie has no use of the first aid kit." With that, she began ushering the rest of the family from the room, presumably back to their work downstairs.

Honō returned his attention to the kitchen - the large man was starving, and his sheer size meant a considerable amount of food needed to be provided. The fmaily-sized dinner his aunt was cooking was still being prepared, the meat only half cooked and the vegetables barely warm. "Oh," Honō looked back to the two higher-ranked shinobi. "Please make use of the loungeroom fire." He motioned a hand to the open-planned room, the fireplace still roaring despite the new... entrance, to the blizzard. With that, Honō returned to fussing around what was left of the kitchen, gathering food for Wan - it would be rude to not offer the Raikage anything either...

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 130/190
Stamina: 150/190

Other
n/a

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / к σ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----α twinge of annoyance struck me at Wan's response, my hand freezing on the back of my neck, and flinched further at the crash that followed. The giant lay on the remains of the table he'd previously been devouring like it was the greatest meal he'd ever had, gnawing on a large loaf of bread as if he hadn't eaten in a month. The sounds that came from him were less than appetizing. The first thing that came to mind about the situation was Genjutsu, since neither of us had the slightest bit of defense against them, but it could have literally just been Wan being Wan. That happened a lot when the man was a walking comic relief that caused more than one headache. I grimaced, a short tsk escaping me before the tall son's voice drew my focus away.
-----I'd somewhat come to expect half of the village didn't know the name of the one who led them, or that most still thought Kinpaku held that chair, so it was a bit hit or miss. But this young man did know the title I held, though it could have been the mention of 'my adviser' a moment before. In a bad way was a mild way of putting it. The storm and that... sound that had come with it knocked me flat on my a**, and my guess was that Wan was no better off. But whereas I bounced back from near death hypothermia thanks to the warmth of flaming training dummies, he hadn't had that and his reactions were the complete opposite. And from my own experience in my brief few moments of consciousness, he needed help fast.
-----A voice from Wan's direction that I didn't recognize elicited my attention out of alarm. The son was the only other person in the room, right? Even then the heavy accent was far too similar to Wan's. "What--"
-----In the world we lived in, one should just expect the unexpected, and I was still learning that. So the sight of a small head sticking out of the quiver on Wan's hip threw me off. ...the hell?" Holding out an index finger, I looked for something to say, or even think, that helped the situation. But nothing did. "I'm going to deal with that later." Because the tiny head of a man in someone's pocket had a point. And he said 'nephew'. So why was Wan carrying around his uncle and why was he so small compared to--?
-----Halting that train of thought, I turned back to the family that inhabited the home. The mother was fetching a first-aid kit, of which the only use I could think of was a hot compress or something. I scowled again and planted a boot on Wan's rear waving in the air while he continued making disgusting slurping sounds. With a mighty shove and some aid from the broken table top slab he sat on, I sent the giant crashing head first into a nearby wall.
-----Staggering back and briefly regretting every decision as the room swam, I left the giant where he was and retreated to the room the young man mentioned. A fire blazed in the hearth, and warmed the room fairly well despite the massive hole where a door had been moments ago. A bookshelf stood near the hole, not quite wide enough to completely cover it, but it might provide some protection from the slowly dying storm. I'd noticed the air felt warmer on the way here, bearable temperatures rather than a frostbite-inducing deathtrap. So maybe it was better just to wait this out and then figure out what was going on. Besides, something told me Wan had answers, which meant I needed him coherent. On the far side of the heavy shelf, I braced a shoulder against it and pushed. The thing was solid, I gave it that, but after a second try it started sliding, painfully, along the floor. We'd need to fix their home anyway, so what was a few more scratches?
-----Successfully blocking a majority of the hole, I dropped against it to catch my breath. I felt exhausted and it was pathetic. To be fair, I'd almost lost my life, which terrified me, but the weakness that trailed behind it was embarrassing. Especially since moving the bookcase wasn't the hard part.
-----We still needed to move Wan.
-----Retreating to the kitchen once more, I gestured for the son to follow me. "Your name?" Poking Wan in the arm with my foot to see if he was conscious, I continued and jerked my head toward the hearth. "I need your help getting him over to the fire."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Hope you don't mind me spawning a bookshelf in the room.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 2 0 0 0 0
α c :: 5 1 3 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 1 8 5 / 1 1 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 9 5 / 9 6 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 5 / 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +365 Chakra/ +365 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +25 Chakra/ +25 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• A-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 4 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 4 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer
BlackFruity

Artwork and character © Taorito

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:34 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Snowy

Orders, usually these would be met with swift execution but during this instance as if having breathed in some body numbing narcotic Toso simply continued to sit on the floor in a dreary state of irrelevancy. Why was he to be the one to accompany Axel's lover? Why was he being bombarded with these 'duties' when all he wanted to do was sleep. People were strange, this situation was strange but was any of it relevant? The question came to mind. Toso's chest was heavy, as if something weighed on his heart. This thoughts of inaction, draining thoughts of rather nots. With the beast executed safety surely was already marked.

However, Toso did stand, and feeling like the waste he was sought out the nearest trash can to harbor him. Opening the lid he crawled in as if at home not unlike a hermit crab. Trash cans had been one of greatest accomplices throughout the storm. They would never fail him as he had failed himself. Wait, failed himself? What had he failed at accomplishing? Toso couldn't remember as he took refuge in his shelter eyes narrowing slowly to imply a deep slumber soon to follow.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:305/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:270/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4800/4800 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:2655/2655

De-Buffs:
                                                                  →Second Wind: Chakra and Stamina Pools Reduced By 1/4 of Maximum values to the nearest 5th from the fatigued self imposed de-buff is nullified for 10 posts 7/10.

→Over Exertion: At the End of Second Wind The Afflicted Individual's Chakra and Stamina will decrease at a steady pace of 10 per post until eventually falling unconscious.

→Apathetic: Lacking initiative and energy 2 Posts

❞ ·.¸¸.->Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○Dip in Ink Rank C: Duration: 4 Posts: Left Brush Fuuton
                                                                  ○Dip in Ink Rank C: Duration: 4 Posts: Right Brush Suiton
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Lunar_Serenade19
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:36 pm
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ A } swift kick to the backside was the only response Wanryoku got from Kaileer, and it sent him into a wall without any remorse. The mind fog kept him from noticing anything, let alone the fact that Kaileer was trying to lift him. The clinking of the chakra steel chain that attached him to his brother might grab Kaileer's attention, but it did nothing to bring the spark of awareness back into his eyes, that touch of life that would have meant he was aware of anything. No, Wanryoku was distanced, hidden within his soft, numbed blanket of a brain, unaware of anything.

-----That did not, however, mean the same for Isamu.

-----The miniature giant barbarian head glowered at the Raikage as he fought to lift Wanryoku enough to scoot him along. While given the situation he could have remained silent and let the danger continue to grow, his personal issues weren't with the village but were with his nephew. No need for innocent blood to spill to spite his nephew. So while the Raikage grunted and groaned to raise the giant from his wedding bed of slop, the barbarian grunted and took to speaking. "While you try to warm this oaf, monsters of ice are within your village. They seem to drive those they touch to death, though the method I don't know." There was a moment of silence before he continued, and he seemed reluctant to mention it. "These things...they seem familiar. Wanryoku might know of them, but I stress that 'might' quite a bit."

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Taorito

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:37 pm
    Valbjorn

User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Turning around while walking backwards Nori put on a face as she nodded,"Yea, yea you could have warned me, would have been nice." Spinning back around she sighed,"Inori Yuzuriha. Pleased to meet you Osa. no I am not in the mood for autographs maybe later." Once they reached the main street of the residential district she sighed and turned on heel again," So; first, second, third, and fifth streets have all been marked but I avoided fourth street because there was fighting going on recently there and I wanted to avoid that like the plague. Your bugs should have an easy time finding the ones in those four streets but fourth street they are on their own."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
    Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 3800

Walking along beside Inori, Osamu scoffed at her assumption that he wanted an autograph, “I’m not some fawning fanboy, Inori, don’t particularly care about autographs…” The Aburame boy would then listen to the girl’s explanation as he looked around, growing sick to his stomach as he saw all the massive amounts of dead bodies lying around the large section of the village. When Inori mentioned the street that she avoided due to more fighting, she caught his attention, “Fighting on Fourth street?! …….My parents and I live on fourth street…..” Osamu once again released every kikaichu at his disposal, this time in more of a rush since he was now worried for his family. Calling five insects to him, he linked minds with them so that he could link minds with them and see what they saw. Sending one down each street with part of his swarm, he had them gather up the dead throughout the buildings fairly autonomously on the four relatively uneventful streets, paying attention to the lead bug on fourth street. As the swarm worked its way down the street, gathering corpses as they went, Osamu saw through the lead kikaichu that the bugs had reached his house. Quickly sending a bunch of them in, they scoured through the house, searching desperately for his parents, hoping to find them safe in cocoons or something when he found them…. Frozen and crushed under a collapsed ceiling beam. Back with Inori, Osamu would stiffen up, then drop to his knees, tears starting to roll down his cheeks, “My parents…….they’re…they’re dead….. I wasn’t there to help protect them…I failed them….” As the boy was beating himself up, the rest of the swarm on Fourth Street would gather up the corpses down the street and bring them back to the main pile, along with the swarms on the other streets while the off-shoot at the Aburame carefully got the beam off of Osamu’s parents and moved them onto their bed, he would deal with them later… Once that was done, Osamu would remain on his knees for a while, tears still rolling down his face as he thought about how his parents had probably died from one of those ice monsters he had fought earlier.

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:03 pm
    Valbjorn

User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Why did he have to expel so many damn bugs at once, creepy unnatural bugs. Though given that he had freaked the way he did and given the fact that he was now on the ground crying, she was more than smart enough to put two and two together. With a sigh she knelt next to Osamu and placed her hand on his shoulder,"Im sorry they paid a price they should not have had to." Rising to her feet she sighed and turned around taking a few steps away from there she spoke up again,"I never knew my family, grew up in a mansion with my filthy rich uncle. I cant pretend to know what your going through but I can do something for you. Something nobody ever gets......" Taking a deep breath she allowed her soft voice to fill the air. As she began to sing her voice carried across the snow covered city bouncing easily and carrying far farther than it should. Her voice was soft and sad yet gentle," Who am I to complain? My life's been spared so much pain. Born with all that I need my comforts all guaranteed. So what's the problem, what's keeping me, from moving forward? It's hard to see." As she sang her words were not only inspired by others but from herself and her past, her feelings now, all of it came to the fore as her own tears flowed softly down her cheeks. "I should be free now, I should be fine but the life I fought for, still isn't mine. Some believe in fairy stories and the ghosts that they can't see. I know that I could do so much, If I could just believe in me. Mirror mirror, tell me something. Can I stop my fall? Years of scorn will leave you cold, 'Forget your dreams do what you're told.' When disapproval's all you're shown, the safest place becomes alone. And isolation's, the price you pay. And every friendship, Is pushed away. But bit by bit now, a step each day. I'm slowly starting, to find my way. Mirror mirror, I'll tell you something, I think I might change it all.~" As she finished she brushed away her tears, still far to proud to let them be shown, and turned on heel with a bit of a smile,"Its my newest song. I wrote it earlier today but I had trouble with the tune until now. So thank you."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
    Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 3800

Still on the ground, tears flowing freely, Osamu would listen to inori as she spoke, and later sang her song, looking up as she finished. “That was nice,… thanks, Inori…” he’d say has he tried to wipe his tears away, now wasn’t the time for a break down; they had a mission to finish. Taking a deep, slow breath, still fighting to maintain some kind of calm, Osamu looked back at the singer, “So, Other than my parents, who I’ll deal with myself later, I have everyone here added to the pile…. Where should we head to next?”

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:46 pm
    Valbjorn

User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Clearing her throat and shaking of the tinge of blush that colored her face as he complimented her voice and song she smiled,"I am glad you like it, Ill give you a signed copy when the record company gets it. Worst case you can sell it to a fan." Tapping her cheek a couple of times she gave the question an amount of thought. Where would they go next? Instead of deciding where they would go next she nodded,"How much more can your bugs handle? Do you want to head to the ruins before we continue on?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
    Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 4300

Osamu chuckled a little bit, “Thanks Inori..And my kikaichu reproduce pretty quickly…” he’d say as a few hundred more bugs crawled their way out of his pants to join the swarm. “Let’s clean out another more heavily populated area before dropping the bodies off at the ruins… Wanna get as much done in one trip as possible, y’know? Maybe just a scan through the streets of the village?”

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games