Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:30 pm
Shayde stood up and followed after Truth. True he wasn't good at comfort, but considering how Maso'd acted and what they'd both said, he felt he owed it to her. "He didn't mean it... He's just going through some memory recovery and it makes him a bit irritable," Shayde muttered. "And... I'm... S...or...ry for what I said earlier... Emotions aren't exactly my strong point..." His eye twitched slightly as he was fighting against the part of him calling her a bunch of names.
Maso stabbed his fork into the plate again, a cracking sound being heard as his eye twitched slightly. "Why do you do what you do to me, baby? You're shaking my confidence, driving me crazy. You know if I could, I'd do anything for you..."
"Watari! drop the fork and walk outside. Now," Sheik growled reaching for Maso's hand only to get a shocked look on his face as Maso stabbed the fork into his hand and ran out of the house.
"I'll go after him. Lulu, his hand," Hades muttered getting up from the table and running after Maso. Lucius snatched the fork out of Sheik's hand before a soft blue light emanated from his hand, syrup, butter and the pancake's breading pulling itself out of his hand and dropping itself onto Maso's plate.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:15 am
"thanks shadowheart....." Truth smiled at him and wiped her eyes. "i don't mind what you said..... i was staring....." she chuckled softly and rolled her eyes.
Krystina gave a slight sigh and shook her head as she watched Maso leave. "it's gonna be one of those days isn't it..." she whispered as she continued to eat.
"i think so, sis...." Skylar nodded quietly as he too continued to eat. "how's your hand sheik?" he asked and glanced over at him with a slight smile.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:37 am
Shayde gave a slight nod before pointing towards the door. "Can I leave you now? I'm seriously hating myself for apologizing," Shayde muttered while biting his tongue.
"It feels all syrupy," Sheik chuckled only to get an eye roll from Lucius.
"It already started off as one of those days before any of you woke up," Lucius muttered as he finished healing Sheik's hand and leaned back in his chair, softly singing Secret of a Life by Faith Hill as he let out a deep breath.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:44 am
"yeah, go ahead." Truth smiled at him. "i'm gonna stay here for a little longer." she sighed and let go of the pillow, placing it next to her as she closed her eyes.
Sky gave a small laugh at sheik's coment and rolled his eyes. "okay then..." he grinned.
"well, hopefully we can still enjoy today...." Krystina murmured and lightly set down her fork, fealing full despite only having eaten half her food.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:07 pm
Shayde gave her a thumbs up before walking back into the dining room. "You don't finish what's on your plate, you're going to get a feeding tube down your throat," Shayde muttered sitting down beside Sky and lightly laying his head on his shoulder.
"I felt like the tension in the air needed to be broken," Sheik mumbled leaning against the table with his chin resting on the hand that hadn't been impaled by a fork.
"You broke the tension alright. How's Truth?" Lucius murmured staying in the same position.
"She's alright. Probably inwardly going "hahahahaha! I got Shadowheart to apologize! Muahaha!"," Shayde responded with a slight British accent. "Less British though and more feminine. That's the most feminine my voice can go." Sheik and Lucius began chuckling at Shayde's response.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:19 pm
"not hungry any more....." Krystina sighed and held her stomach as she accidently belched. "s'cuse me...." she mumbled, her cheeks a light pink.
Skylar rolled his eyes at Shayde. "relax would ya?" he sighed and continued to eat, about three fourths of his food already gone "sounds more like she's trying to keep relaxed to me..." he grinned and listened to a small voice singing in the next room.
as soon as Shadowheart was gone, truth relaxed entirely aand began to sing Again by Yui. "Yume no tsuzuki oikaketeita hazu nano ni.....Magarikunetta hosoi michi hito ni tsumazuku"  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:51 pm
Shayde stuck his tongue out at Sky as his response before closing his eyes.
"I'll take care of the dishes," Sheik smiled glancing at the clock.
"Got plans?" Lucius smiled dropping the front legs of his chair back on the floor. "There's a she-wolf in the closet. Let it out so she can breathe." Shayde gave a half-smile as his eyes flickered open and pulled himself up off of Sky's shoulder. Lucius let out a soft howl as Maso and Hades stepped back inside.
"Go lay back down, Maso. You two quit with the She-Wolf song. Lulu isn't a girl nor is there a female lycanthrope anywhere nearby," Hades muttered as Maso continued walking quietly into the kitchen, his fingertips brushing Krystina's hand lightly.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:00 pm
Sky gave a small smile at Shayde's response before he pushed his own plate back, feeling full. "that was a good meal...." he sighed and looked at Shayde with sparklng eyes.
Krystina looked at Maso with a soft smile, wanting to follow after him. "have plans sheik?" she teased him and rolled her eyes.
Truth finnished her song and stood up, walking back into th dining area with a small smile. "i suppose i should get going now....." she mumbled. "thanks for letting me stay over..."
"you're welcome Truth......" Krystina hummed and stood up, giving her friend a small hug. "come over whenever..... just call first?" she chuckled and ruffled her friends hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Shayde gave a slight over-the-shoulder wave to Truth as a tried holding back a smile creeping onto his face.
"Yea. I'll be gone around three this afternoon," Sheik chuckled lightly as he stood up and walked over to Truth, kissing her on the forehead and giving her a hug. "I'll be seeing ya, Truth. Remember, what one person can do, someone out there can't. There's always two sides of the same coin meaning that everyone has someone."
"Oh my. When did you get so advice-ish?" Lucius murmured tilting his head to the side slightly.
"Since they had a secret conversation last night," Shayde chuckled lightly before a guitar appeared in his hand and he tossed it at Hades.
"I forget you can't speak your feelings," Hades muttered, his fingers strumming the guitar slightly as Shayde stuck his tongue out. Lucius smiled lightly as the tune seemed to register in his head. He began singing deeply, but beautifully. Shayde bit his lip as he glanced from the corner of his eye at Sky.
"The reasons I'm alone, I know by heart. But I don't wanna live forever in the dark. I swear next time I'll hang on for dear life, if love ever gives me another try..."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:22 pm
Truth gave a tiny smile and waved at everyone one more time before she picked up her pack and started back t her house. "thanks uncle...." she called over her shoulder. "i'll keep that in mind" Krystina gave a small sigh and looked at everyone with a tiny smirk before she slipped away, heading to where maso was.
Skylar gave a tiny smile as he listened to the song, playing with the glass flower again. he looked up at Shayde with a tiny smile, his cheeks going slightly red when their eyes connected.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:37 pm
Shayde quickly shifted his gaze back in front of him as he began spinning a knife on the table.
"I made my brother's daughter happy. I'm proud of myself," Sheik smiled beginning to pick up the dishes as the song finally ended, Lucius standing up and beginning to help gather the dishes. Hades made the guitar vanish as he downed the rest of his orange juice.
"Delicious," Hades smiled grabbing up some of the dishes.
"It's nasty. It's creepy how you can down blood so casually," Shayde retorted. Hades just gave him a slight shrug as he headed into the kitchen with Lucius and Sheik.
Maso was curled up in a ball on the bedroom he shared with Sheik, his gaze directed to the darkness under one of the beds. He blinked, a tear sliding down from the corner of his eyes only to drip onto the floor. He felt bad about stabbing Sheik at the table, but his body had moved on it's own accord. He couldn't tell why it'd done that, but had panicked and run from the table after it'd happened. "I'm such a coward..."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:43 pm
"no you're not a coward...." Krystina sighed and shook her head. "you're just having a rough day.... that's alll..." she shrugged and walked over to him. she sat down next to him on the bed and played with his hair.
Skylar gave a tiny sigh and looked around as everyone left but him and Shayde. he kept quiet and continued to play with his glass flower, occasionaly glancing at shade.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:51 pm
"Say something... Anything other than this awkward silence," Shayde finally mumbled placing his forehead against the table.
"I'm a coward... Don't try making it seem as if I'm not... I'm better at running than anything else and when I do something like stabbing Sheik like I did, I panic and run," Maso mumbled glancing at Krystina.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:55 pm
"what do you want me to say?" Sky asked as he looked at Shayde, placing the flower back in his pocket.
"don't say that...." Krystina frowned and looked at him. "how could you be a coward when you had enough courage to kiss me?" she asked quietly, her hands moving from his hair down to his fingers.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:11 pm
"I don't know," Shayde sighed. "You could ask if that's how I really feel or something... It's just really weird when we're left somewhere and we both clam up..."
"Because I am a coward. Half a year after meeting Sheik I had an episode to where I was like maybe ten and the ninjas were having some stupid tournament to see if any of us were capable of being raised a rank and I simply did not show up. I would've loved to have been raised in rank, bit I was too scared to show up. I wanted to run after I kissed you and trust me when I say it took everything I had not to," Maso responded softly as he lightly held her hand in his. "I'm a spineless coward and I'm a crazy amnesiac."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games