Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:53 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin woke to the sound of Ash screaming. She fought her way out of the haze caused by blood loss and sat up. Adrenaline made its way through her system and helped clear the fogginess. "Ash? Ash... What's wrong? What happened?" She looked around. "Why are we on the floor?" Erin struggled to stand, but her legs were shaking too badly.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:02 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash heard Erin's voice and saw her move, and cried harder from relief. She leaned down and held the girl to her closely. "Oh Erin... I... I thought I had lost you... I thought I had lost someone I loved again... I couldn't handle it.. I'm so sorry.... I want you Erin. I want you more than I can stand. I want to hold you, to kiss you, to love you." She sobbed gently to her.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin wrapped her arms gently around Ash, confused. "It's okay, Ash... I just fainted, that's all..." Erin blushed a bit at Ash's declaration of love and shivered a bit. She wasn't ready for this. She wasn't ready to affirm Ash's words. But she wouldn't leave the girl alone, not while she was hysterical like this. And there was a part of her that was positively catatonic with joy at Ash's words... Erin just needed time to process her feelings. "Shh. It's okay. Come on, I need to sit down before I pass out again." Erin stood successfully this time, leaning against the wall for support. She tugged Ash to her feet. "I'm glad you're not sick of me already, though... For a minute, I was afraid you'd changed your mind." Erin gave Ash a light kiss on the cheek as they entered Ash's room.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash half carried Erin to her bed and gently laid her down on it. "I'm sorry if I made you think I didn't want you. I just want you to be happy and safe." She whipsered and stroked her hair lightly

"I... I wasn't here... back there... I was... it was four years ago... I got so scared... I'm sorry.." She muttered.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laid down and tugged Ash down beside her, closing her eyes. She was enjoying the feeling of Ash's hand in her hair and didn't want it to stop. "It's okay, Ash. Really. I understand that you had a flashback." She opened her eyes and looked up at Ash, smiling. "And I like you too. I want you to be happy and safe. So I'm going to do all I can to protect you... As soon as the room stops spinning." Erin laughed softly. She frowned slightly and bit her lower lip, thinking of Shizuka. I wish I could think of a way to let her know that everything's okay... That I really don't mind being her blood donor... She decided she didn't want to think of that right now. Erin looked over to make sure the door was closed, then reached up and slipped a hand around Ash's shoulders, pulling her down a little lower so she could kiss her. "I'm not going to leave you. I promise, Ash. I'll always be here for you, the way you are for me."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone smiled as the teacher dismissed the class. "Yay! Food Time!" She yelled to herself hopping up out of her seat. She grabbed all her stuff off the table and dashed out the room. She stopped with a thought. "What the hell am I running for?" She giggled and popped herself to her room. Rone layed down her stuff on her bed and yawned. She was so tired but she wanted to go see her "buddy". After changing clothes she ended up walking next to Olivia holding her hand. She smiled saying "Hello Belle."

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Holding her books in one hand, she was slightly startled when she felt someone grab her hand. That never meant anything good in past experiences. About to pull away, she relaxed the second she heard Rone’s voice. Looking over at the girl, she smiled, happy to see her. ”Sup? You know, I stopped by your class earlier, but I guess you didn’t see me.” Olivia mentioned, chuckling softly. If she could, she would have pulled Rone into her, but she refrained. She didn’t want any accidents.

”You look tired.” The red head observed, giving Rone’s hand a little squeeze. But first, she needed food. Some fruit or something, something fresh for her, she needed to keep hydrated. ”I uh…hope you’re hungry.”

Leading her to the cafeteria, it was to grab a bowl of fruit before she leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. ”Want to go take a nap?”

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt her heart flutter softly when Erin told her that she would never leave her. She felt herself being pulled closer to her and their lips touch, an electric shock coursing down her spine, making her body tremble in pleasure. She gently ran her fingers through Erin's hair and kissed her again, adding a bit more passion behind it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gently wrapped her arms around Ash's waist as they kissed, enjoying the moment immensely. A strange thought came to her as she did. She realized that having someone in love with you gave you a certain amount of power over them. She shivered at the thought of controlling Ash. She didn't want to be a manipulator. She'd just have to be careful, Erin decided. Besides, she would do anything Ash asked, too, right? It went both ways, making yourself vulnerable like this.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:47 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt her entire body scream out for Erin to take control, but she resisted the urge fighting it with everything she had. N-no... It's too soon... She would be too uncomfortable... She told her body sternly as she kissed Erin right below her ear, gently trailing her tounge along where she had just kissed.

{If you reall yknew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and felt her entire body start trembling when Ash kissed that one spot just below her earlobe. It felt overwhelmingly good, but she had no idea why. Ash's other kisses hadn't felt like that. Like she'd stuck her finger into an electrical socket, but in a good way. Maybe Ash had done something different. "What... What did you do?" she asked, still shaking.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled softly and knew exactly why she had asked that. "Well, I simply kissed and lightly licked below your ear, and from how your body reacted, it seems to be one of your weak spots. Basically, it's a place that your body loves to be touched and doing that will turn you on." She playfull nipped at the spot again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed when she heard Ash's explanation. "Oh. I see." She gasped and, to her horror, moaned, when Ash touched that spot again. "Please... No more.... Not there..." She clapped a trembling hand over her own mouth to keep in any other terribly embarassing sounds or words. God, I must look like an idiot... Some protector I am. Disabled and reduced to a twitching, useless heap by a single touch... I hope I don't have any other areas like that. This is bad enough.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:29 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash heard herself make a very strange sound, she actually giggled. She hadn't done that in years, and it was strange, but mde her get butterflies at the same time. "Alright, not there again. I'll just keep this in mind though." She teased and nipped at Erin's collar bone instead, trailing her tounge along it very lightly. "Is that better?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin started to relax when Ash promised not to touch that area for the time being. But her horror and (admittedly) pleasure returned within the next moment; it turned out her left clavicle was yet another area of sensitivity. She bit down hard on her lip and kept her hand over her mouth so she'd stay quiet, shaking her head as she began trembling again.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces