Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Hᴜғғʟᴇ✧ᴘᴜғғ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ✧Yᴇᴀʀ
≔≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖ ≍≍≍≍≍╚ ╝≍≍≍≍≍ ≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≕

It is always nice to know the name of someone your talking to, especially if your pretending to know their name. Thus turning the interruption into a Merlin created miracle. Which only extended itself as it dawned on Madeline that she had been gift a reprieve on the broom discussion. That by itself was enough to put a smile on her face.

However the smiled stayed the course as she watched the two Gryffindor's banter with each other. It was not the words as so much the actions that caused a light bubble to well up inside her. She rarely conversed with others, aside from her sister. so the exchange was like watching a dream or perhaps a long hoped for desire. that had clearly been buried under years of conversation with sister, Truth be told, I don't figure that even she considered leaving our twin bundle for something like this, she thought as she held back a chuckle.

As she regained herself, her fleeted around and spotted her double heading their way. From the look of her eyes, she was far from in the mood for mundane conversation, so when Tamara turned her attention to her, she quietly thanked her again for her timing as she answered, "It went well enough, worked for up some extra change for new my broom at my Gram's shoppe. So you might be see me on the Quidditch field this year if there is any luck out there for me."

≔≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖ ≍≍≍≍≍╔ OOC ╗≍≍≍≍≍ ≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≕
Ѻüтḟї☂ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ℳøø∂

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

Sato Aiko
First Year

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station.
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? Lots of people here.
Who am I with? By myself.

Aiko stepped off the train and brushed a lock of her light brown hair from her face, glancing around at all the people. She was a little overwhelmed by the swarm of students congregating on the platform. Thankfully, she had only wound up with one other girl in her cabin on the train and that girl had been reading the whole time so conversation was a nil worry. As soon as she stepped down from the train, she disappeared into the crowd. Thankfully short, she maneuvered through the crowd to a break by a rather tall (compared to her) blond woman. There was a boy standing near the woman and she moved near him. She glanced around to attempt to locate her travel chest, then remembered her mother mentioning that they were teleported to the school upon arrival. Aiko rubbed her temples and, with a heavy sigh, wished she were in her room already. The amount of people on the platform was starting to bother her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image]

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Oz stepped down from the platform of the train, his guitar strung across his back. He moved into the crowd of students and realized for the first time that he grew taller. He smirked and turned his back to the crowd to wait for Lucy, his beloved girlfriend to step down. "Come on Luc, if we want to get a good carriage, we need to get going." He was teasing, of course. It was something they enjoyed doing to each other on a routine basis. He shifted the guitar case on his back. No matter where he was going, he insisted on keeping it with him. He almost hexed one of the House elves for attempting to take it when they were moving out last year. Clasping his hands behind his back, he waited for Lucy to step down.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
5TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara smiled at the mention of Quidditch and made a mental note to check when she had to do Quidditch try-outs for the new year. Sighing inwardly, she smirked again. "Well that's good. I always welcome a new challenge. Better watch out though." She gave the Hufflepuff a playful smirk, completely glossing over the subject of her own summer. "Are you ready for classes to start? I totally am. I'm excited to see if Professor Athlis is still teaching the class. See if he kept his promise." She chuckled, referencing the curse on that position. So many teachers for that class since she'd been there. Sighing again, she glanced up at the school looming over them.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε
User ImageUser Image

Where are we? Hogsmeade Station.

Who's with us?Just about everybody.

What are we doing?
Finding out way to the carriages.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

A pair of Gryffindors hopped off the Hogwarts Express, their blond hair glimmering in the illuminating area. It was good to be back. Alexandria's arm wraps tightly around her brother's. She was going to keep a more watchfull eye on him this year. She had been to carefree last year. The price? Blake was off on his own making little token of affections to some Ravenclaw. She spots that very girl just several yards away from them. His brother seemed to have noticed as well and was starting to head towards Adele's direction despite Alex's tight grip.

She couldn't fight back. At least, not in front of Blake. Measures would have to be taken at a more precautious manner. While they squeezed through the bodies of students, Alex's eyes flickered. Where was Jacqueline? She could have sworn she saw her whilst boarding the train. Alex sorely missed her presence over the break. It would be nice to be onboard a carriage with her so that she wouldn't be stuck with just Adele and Blake.

Her train of thought was interrupted when the presence of Adele filled her very insides. Blake lightly tapped her shoulder in hopes of catching her attention. He didn't dare do anything drastic in front of his twin. He was perfectly aware of her discomfort that was beneath her carefree smile. It could fool others but not Blake. He didn't stick around with her for twelve years without at least picking up on her personality.

Seeing as her brother was too hesitant, Alex did her greetings first.
"Hey Adele! How was your summer?" Her features presented a warm expression that hid her cold thoughts. Think she can take my Blake away? She sneered in her head. Let's see you try.

Blake looked her sister with slight curiousty, mused at her capricious behavior.
"Nice to see you again, Adele. How are you?" His soft facial structure posing that same lighthearted and warm smile that he has carried ever since he was a little boy.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Neomuna ddewguhwuh manjil suga eopseo
Saranghae tabeoryeo hookkeunhan geol

Soo-Young stepped gently off of the Hogwarts Express for the fifth time in her life. She was extremely excited to be able to return to the school, back to her friends and away from her cousin Siwon. The boy had recently allowed his boyfriend to move in and the pair had been making Soo-Young uncomfortable the entire summer. The young witch smiled when her eyes fell upon her friend Tamara. She quickly walked up to the girl and put her hands together before bowing to her friend. "Annyeong Haseyo!"

I can't touch it because it's so hot
I'm engulfed by love's fire completely

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image
Second Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack was sure that she was the only student that was dreading the return to school. She knew that coming back would mean that she would have to face the feelings that she had been having the year before. She had not sent a single letter to her friends over the break, nor had she paid any mind to the ones that had come for her in the post. Following the death of her brother she had become even more of a shut in than she had been for the first twelve years of her life.
The redhead frowned a little when she saw the twins walking over to Adele, she was sure that they would be mad at her for never responding to their letters. Though even if she had wanted to she would never have been allowed to by her parents. They were more than disappointed in her and had been punishing her more harshly than they had in the past. She sighed and chose to walk over to the Ethelwines and Adele.
"Hi, everyone.", Jack looked at her feet as she spoke, feeling a lot like she had the last time she had taken the journey from London to Hogwarts.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara turned her head when she heard her friend's familiar voice and smiled brightly. "Oh, hey there Soo-Young!" she called out and threw her arms around the Korean girl. She smiled politely to the girl. "How was your summer?" she asked, idly twirling a strand of her blond hair while she waited for the response from the girl.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Neomuna ddewguhwuh manjil suga eopseo
Saranghae tabeoryeo hookkeunhan geol

The second Soo-Young felt her friend's arms around her she instantly stiffened. She knew that she was not in Korea but the invasion of personal space was slightly unnerving to the young Korean witch. This was one of the things that she had been struggling to get use to since her move back to England. Her cousin continually made a point to have his friend's make personal invasions on Soo-Young just to see her squirm and to try to get her to accept it. "I have gift for you." Soo-Young smiled, as she spoke in her relatively broken English. She pulled a small box out of her bag, wrapped in bright yellow paper, and holding the box in both hands held it out to Tamara. She had done this each time she had come back to Hogwarts since meeting the blonde girl, though she was sure that her friend was still not use to receiving gifts this way.

I can't touch it because it's so hot
I'm engulfed by love's fire completely

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara smiled when the girl said she had a gift for her and accepted the package, slipping it into her bag. This year, she was prepared, however. "I have one for you too." She removed a small package with orange flowers on it and offered it to her friend. "I was in a store on Diagon Alley, saw this and thought of you. I hope you like it." She smirked and glanced at the other two. "Soo-Young, have you met Preston and Maddie before?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

Lucy hopped off the train with a teasing, satisfied smile as she twirled her hot pink highlight around her index, humming a tune to herself before looking at Oz, "Oh, hush," she giggled and nudged his arm playfully before skipping forward to the direction of the carriages, catching sight of Preston, a friend of friends. She whistled to get his attention and waved to him, "Hey there, loser!" she cried and giggled. Noticing Tammy and Maddie, her smirk brightened as she waved to them enthusiastically before turned to Oz, placing a kiss on his lips and taking grasp of his hand, leading him to a carriage.

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image

Stella was excited to see Jacqueline come off the train. She had been wondering where the Hufflepuff had been. She followed her over to a few other second-year students who Stella recognized from her classes - the Ethelwine twins from Gryffindor and Adele Dundas, a Ravenclaw. Stella had never had a chance to get to know any of them, but maybe Jack could introduce her.

"Hello, Jack!" she said, eager to catch up with her friend, since she hadn't answered her owls. "What did you do over the summer? I went to Greece!" Stella assumed by her silence that Rebecca hadn't noticed her greeting, but just in case she did, Stella made a motion that she could follow them over to the growing group of second-years.

User Image
Meet my pet owl, Fiordiligi!

Sailor Tralfamadore

Krauser Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm
Professor Von Skrull
Ravenclaw

User Image

The professor watched from one of the carriages as all the students exited the trains and sighed pulling his hair out of his eyes. His handsome features illuminated by the moonlight and he rocked his head side to side idly listening to music with a muggle tape player. He just seemed rather disinterested with his current whereabouts. a small flying squirrel glided along a breeze and landed on his head and squeaked loudly. Again the professor didn't seem to react at all. Finally he stood up and yelled out in a clear and booming voice oddly enough very loud without the use of magic.
"Come on, Move along kiddos! Move along, I got better stuff to do tonight than babysit!"
While a seeming condescending statement his lighthearted and youthful energy just made him seem like bored child himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 am
User Image
Mia Kyree

First Year

Mia stands up, closes her trunk, and pumps her fist. "Yes! I'm so pumped right now--" She stops short, hoping nobody heard her random outburst. I really hope that I'm welcomed here... what if suddenly, one of my relatives decide to take me home and I'll always wonder what it would be like here! No, don't think like that Mia, it's gonna be fine. . .  

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:39 am
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin's smile dropped and he squeezed her hand slightly tighter."Oh I..didn't..Im sorry" he said looking down and away. If there was one thing that did not change with Nevin it was his care for others and their feelings. Here he was with his first girlfriend and he already made her sad."I probably shouldn't have brought that up" he said quietly. Not as quiet as a whisper but close to it.

Before he was allowed to down himself any further he suddenly jumped when he heard Cyrus speak from behind. "Ah Cyrus! dont do that" he laughed as he tried to relax himself. From looking at his friend he could see that just like him, his confidence was growing stronger with each day. It was nice to see his friend finally breaking free from his shell.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games