Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:26 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu walked into the room as Erin left, double checking the alarm before she checked in on Ash and Lokita. She smiled coyly at the gag Loki had left on the bed from Erin's forgetfulness, and instantly began to plot of a little harmless prank for the taller woman. "Loki, Ash, get dressed. I need both of you for this. We are going to make the biggest batch of blue-goo ever." She told them in an excited voice.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin packed clothes and accomplished the shopping trip far more quickly than she usually would have; she was anxious to get back to the house so she could make sure the girls were okay. Unfortunately for her, this time when she broke the speed limit, there were cops lying in wait. Not the nice ones, either; it was an unfamiliar man, not Den.

Erin looked up in dread at the officer. 's**t... And Amilia said that most of these cops are getting paid by the Naruses... With any luck, this guy won't know who I am...' Still, in spite of her optimism, Erin's hands were shaking as she handed over her license, registration, and insurance card.

The cop narrowed his already-beady eyes at her disheveled appearance, but said nothing as he went back to his car to scan Erin's information. Erin rested her head on the steering wheel, hoping beyond hope that he wouldn't give her any trouble. She wouldn't even mind a ticket at this point, just so long as he didn't harrass her.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
Officer Christopher Meyers

"Heh, you know what they say."

Christopher Meyers was feeling like he'd just won the lottery. At first it had seemed like a normal night. Pulled a few people over, gave them speeding tickets or a warning depending on how polite they were, and sent them on their way. Boring. Ordinary. Then he had the great luck to catch Erin Lee speeding.

Not only was this girl attractive, she was a known enemy of the Naruses. 'Imagine what the reward would be if I delivered her to them...' He smirked and handed the frightened-looking girl her license and registration, looking her over. 'Hmm... Might want to have a little fun first...'

"Miss, please step out of the car," he said in a stern voice.

"Money makes the world go round."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt her heart sink to her toes when she saw the look in his eye and heard his demand. 'Definitely not going to let me off with a ticket...' Gritting her teeth to keep them from chattering, and trembling but not knowing what else to do, Erin got out of the car, crossing her arms firmly over her chest. "Wh-What seems to be the problem, Officer?" she asked, trying to sound confident but shaking too hard for it to really work. "I know I was speeding. I promise it won't happen again. I'll gladly pay a ticket..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Christopher smirked as the girl got out of her car and tried to talk her way into a ticket. "Turn around. Put your hands on the car." When she had reluctantly done as he ordered, he handcuffed her and opened the back door to her car, shoving her onto her back in the backseat and lying on top of her before she could protest. "You have the right to remain silent," he crooned in her ear, unzipping her jacket, thrilled to find that she wasn't wearing a shirt. "My my, you are a naughty girl, aren't you? We're going to have fun, Erin Lee. And then you'll get to see Mr. Tsubatsu Naruse again! Won't that be fun?" he asked of the shaking girl, feeling a sick satisfaction at the sight of her fear.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:23 pm
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

-kkktzzzttt...'Officer Meyers has suspect in custody, requesting back up. Last reesponse determined that he has suspect Erin Joyce Lee in his custody... Repeat Officer Meyers in need of back up'....- The radio said.

Amilia looked at the radio in shock, then at the food joint the Den had rushed into for a few dozen burgers. She jotted down the point that Meyers had been said to be at and taped it to a rock. She sped off with her lights and sirens on full blast as she called in the back up. "Officer Regal on the way. Will provide back up, and use as much force as needed. Ten- four?" She said clearly into the mic. But I didn't say who I was backing up, now did I?

The voice cleared her and she knew that no one else could go onto back up now. She floored the gas and shot off towards his car, slamming onto the brakes and coming to a sudden stop. She jumped out and ran over to the man, wrenching him off of the terriffied girl. "You ******** PIG!" She screamed and rammed her fist into his gut. "I should shoot you in the face you spineless piece of s**t! Uncuff her right now, or I will kill you."

She suddenly saw Erin had her jacket open and no shirt and she snapped. She grabbed her weapon and shot him in his foot, her face calm and emotionless. "Oops. Guess my weapon is faulty. Wonder how it fired like that? Hmm... no idea. I hope it doesn't do it again."

{It's weird being one of two clean cops. Weird but good.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

Chris snarled wordlessly at Amilia as she yanked him off of his victim, but didn't have time to talk before she knocked the wind out of him. He gasped for air and bent over, wheezing. "You... You stupid b***h... I was taking her into custody, and she tried to fight me..."

But before he could even finish vocalizing his pathetic lie, he found himself shot in the foot. He screamed and leaned against Erin's car, taking the weight off of his injured appendage. He glared at Amilia, panting with the pain. "Get the ******** out of here and I won't report you, Regal... This girl belongs to the Naruses. It's a done deal. It's time you stopped fighting for lost causes and got smart."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:42 pm
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

She didn't even flinch at the shot that she fired into his hand. "Well would you look at that, my gun just randonly went off again. I have no idea why it's firing like this. It's so crazy." She kicked him to knock him to the ground and spoke to him in a very even and calm sounding voice. "You think that the burns on my back are a lost cause Chris? You think that the pain I went through to keep to what I was sworn to do as a police officer is a lost cause? Well then my friend, you obviously are not a man. Thus, you have no need for these." She pulled the trigger once more and shot him in his groin. "There, now you're not even being slightly deceptive about you being a real man."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt like crying with relief when Amilia showed up; she'd just about given herself up for dead. She struggled into a sitting position; it was difficult with her hands behind her back. She watched, half-horrified and half-gratified, as Amilia exacted her revenge on the crooked police officer. As soon as the man was finished screaming and began whimpering and crying instead, Erin spoke up, softly, her voice still shaking a bit. "O-Officer... Please... The cuffs...?" she whispered, half afraid Amilia would be angry at her. "I... I want to get to Ash..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 pm
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia looked at Erin and smiled softly at her. "Sure thing hun." She looked back at the whimpering man in front of her and pulled the keys from his belt, somehow stepping on his free sex change twice, causing him to shriek. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. This is too weird, first my gun goes crazy, now I can't see. Huh, I should get that checked out."

She unlocked the handcuffs and threw them onto the pavement. "Sorry about him sweetie. He's one of the nicer ones too." She said to her sadly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin zipped up her jacket as soon as her hands were free and hugged Amilia, shivering. "Thank you," she said softly. "You... You've saved my life twice, Officer Regal. I owe you big time." She stepped back and looked down at her would-be rapist with disgust. "He's a nice one?" She shuddered heavily and edged around him toward her car door. "I'd hate to meet a mean one... I will never speed in this town again while the Naruses run things," she vowed. Erin's face paled further as she realized something.

"Officer Regal... They... They'll know you shot him... Won't you get in trouble? Oh, god... Tsubatsu... He'll know you protected me..." Erin felt sick all over again and hugged herself as if she were trying to hold herself together. The last thing she wanted was for Amilia to be punished for saving her life, yet it seemed like that was what would happen now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 am
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia smiled at Erin softly, her eyes looking cold when she mentioned Tsubatsu. "Don't worry about me girly. I can handle myself. I'm not that rookie he scorched six years ago. He comes near me, he'll end up like Meyers here. Dead as a doornail." She said softly and pulled her gun out again, walking over to the sobbing mess of a man, and aiming her gun at his head. "Scum like you have no reason for living."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and took a small step toward Amilia, putting out a hand to stop her, but then drawing it back. Did this man deserve to die? Yes. Absolutely. He would have handed a broken Erin over to be killed without flinching. But that didn't mean Erin necessarily wanted to watch him die. So she stepped back and turned away from the sobbing man, closing her eyes and covering her ears like a child hiding from the dark.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 am
Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den looked around the parking lot as he finally stepped out of the burger joint, scanning for his partner and the cruiser. He looked down and noticed a paper attatched to a rock, Erin Lee and the location of the call on it. Den dropped the bag of food and whipped out his badge, demanding that the driver of a blue Mazda give him his vehicle. When the driver finally scrambled out, he jumped in and slammed on the gas, speeding to the scene as he buckled himself in with one hand. "Dammit Mili, you couldn't even wait for me?" He growled softly as he screeched around a corner.

He finally reached the spot with the cars, Erin covering her ears and shaking, and Amilia pointing her weapon at Officer Meyer's skull. Den parked the car and raced out of it, reaching Amilia and placing his hand over her right hand, the one holding the gun, as he held her gently from behind. "Amilia, give me the gun. C'mon kid, this isn't worth it. If you pull that trigger, then you are no different than this thing and his bosses. Remember what you said when I asked you out? After you got burned? You told me that you wouldn't because you loved me to much to let them hurt me to get at you. Remember how I would look at you in the academy? Remember when how you cried when I graduated and you still had a few years left? Please, give me the gun babe, don't turn into these monsters. That's a girl, let the gun go." He said gently to her and took the gun from the now crying woman, looking at Erin as he held her close from behind and placed the gun on the car hood. "Shhh... Shhhh... It's okay babe, I'm here."

{I won't let that boy near you Amilia. I love you, even if you don't know it.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin slowly eased her eyes open, surprised to see Den standing there and Amilia's gun sitting on the hood of Meyer's squad car. The crooked cop in question was now unconscious, but still breathing shallowly. Erin knew he'd die from blood loss if left there long enough. "Um... You guys should probably call an ambulance for him after I leave... Otherwise he's going to die anyway." She paused as she started getting into her car. "You guys will be okay, right? I mean, if there's anything I can do for either of you... I owe you both my life."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games