Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena just shook her head when Isaac delivered the news of her sister's death. "Nope. There's been a mistake. Aluna wouldn't die; she's too damn stubborn." She smiled at Sol and kissed the girl on the lips. "It's fine. She's not dead, Sol. I'm sure of it."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"Oh! Darn...I forgot my medical kit...I can't do much without it..."

Honey turned and walked back to his room, entering it without knocking out of force of habit. He squeaked when he saw Brian, his hands quickly flying up to cover his eyes.

"Sorry! I forgot to knock! I-I just need to um...I...What did I come back for again?"

The male began wandering in the general direction he knew he was supposed to be going in, but he couldn't recall what he was searching for. Due to the fact that his hands were still over his eyes, he was completely blind. He ended up just running into a wall and falling back.

"Eep!"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Sonaki Atsah

Sonaki entered the bar as a last resort. She had kind of just spent the morning stumbling around Giza, looking for Malika. She hit pay dirt when she finally went into Tender Sugar; the naga was sitting in the corner, looking nervous. She walked over and sat beside the woman, her eyes blank. "Mali... My hawks are all dead... All of them... They... The idiots died fighting the army..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Ms. Lena..."

Isaac wanted to tell her that he had seen the body himself, but she would find out soon enough. Even if Aluna had wanted to survive, there was no way she could have lived through the injuries. From the looks of it, a group of soldiers had ganged up on the poor woman. He shook his head and wandered off to find Riley.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
Malika

The naga hissed softly and coiled herself around the hawk woman, wrapping her arms around her chest. As much as she had hated the other hawks, she didn't like seeing Sonaki so upset. It hurt. Malika kissed her and sighed, resting her head against her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Sonaki..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian saw Honey enter but didn't make a singel attempt to cover himself. Being forced into the military, he had beeen aroung several men at one time, all of them being naked so this didn't even bother him. Whe he saw Honey hit the wall he dropped the shirt and rushed over to his side as he said, "Honey! Are you okay?" As he lifted him up with a tnederness that seemed completely opposite of his size and build. He carried the male to the bed and sat, placing Honey to sit on his lap as he checked him over.

As he gently touched the male's face and comanded he opened his eyes to look for a concusion, he noticed that Honey had aquired a very bright shade of red on his face. "Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Here, I need a better look." Brian told him and lifted the man with ease to repostion him on his lap, now with Honey practically sitting directly on the large item that was the only part of his body obscured by clothing.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy spent most of the morning wandering around, telling everybody to meet in the courtyard of City Hall at seven o' clock PM. Azul wanted to have a meeting to discuss May Golding's war crimes against Giza and elect a new leader, as well as honor the long list of dead. She was waiting until later so the dead could all be identified and the wounded could be patched up as much as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"I...I um...I..."

Honey could have sworn his face was on fire. He placed his hand on Brian's shoulders, trying to gather his thoughts long enough to form an actual sentence. His attempts were failing miserably, but trying didn't hurt. Honey eventually just chuckled and shook his head before kissing Brian. The male shifted his hips slightly to call attention to the source of the problem. Moving was easier than speaking was.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Sonaki Atsah

Sonaki had already done her crying, so she wasn't worried about doing that in front of Malika. She tilted the snake-woman's chin up to look into her eyes. "Let me go down to Sekhmet with you? There's nothing here for me now." She knew it would be difficult to adjust to underground life, but she didn't want to be up here without her hawks. Besides, most of the passages in the prison were wide enough that she would still be able to fly and stretch her wings at will.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Malika

Malika nodded and, after thinking it over, flicked her tongue out childishly and stuck it against Sonaki's lips. She wanted to make her smile, laugh, anything really. The naga just wanted the hawk woman to be happy again. She removed one of her precious flowers from her hair, placing it in Sonaki's instead and adjusting it to make sure it would stay in place.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Isaac's certainty unnerved her a bit. She still knew her sister couldn't be dead, but she decided to make absolutely certain. Lena went out to where the dead were laid out. Each one that had been identified so far had a sign laid at their feet, printing their name to make them easier to find for their families.

Aluna was almost at the very end. Lena gasped like a drowning person, throwing herself down beside her sister and checking for a pulse. "Aluna? Aluna?! Damn it, you b***h, open your eyes!" Tears of anger and sorrow so great it felt like it would break her burned her eyes, blinding her as she started useless chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth. "Wake up, damn you! You can't do this! You can't die!!!"

After awhile, Lena realized her sister really was gone, and hugged the dead woman close, sobbing shamelessly. "You... You can't die..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian inhaled sharply as the blood flow was redirected to a very different part of his body than his skull from Honey's movement. He shivered and raised his eyebrow at the male as he held him firmly on his now growing issue. "You sure you wanna do that? I am known to be very rough." He wanred the male, nipping his through gently before biting a bit harder.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Sonaki Atsah

Sonaki blushed beneath her feathers and carefully removed the flower from her own hair, replacing it in Malika's and kissing her with a smile. "You look better with the flowers in your hair. I like seeing them there." She hugged the naga and felt a little better. At least she wasn't entirely alone in the world.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Sol White

Sol watched Lena try to revive the already dead woman, trying to fight back the tears. She failed in the end. They spilled over and she began to cry, falling to her knees beside Lena and taking Aluna's hand in her own. She kissed it gently before hiding her face in Lena's shoulder, wrapping her free arm around her tightly.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
Honeybee

Honey nodded instead of actually speaking. His voice had abandoned him completely. He smirked wickedly and rolled his hips in a teasing manner. The seme in him was turning the usual sweet and adorable Honey into a complete tease of an uke. He mentally shrugged before giggling and removing the different clothes that covered the top half of his body.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games