Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard giggled and looked at the human again, a kind look in her eyes. "Really? I haven't been kissed either. Being a fluke, no demons want to be near you in case they decide you don't belong here anymore. Only Ali has been near me for years." She told her in a soft voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna nodded solemnly and rested her head on Shard's shoulder with a sigh. "Well, I'd like to be your friend, if you're interested." She smiled up at the girl slightly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Reelo was still staring at the ceiling when she knelt down and tried to touch him. normally this would have been the part where he would have played it off as though he was upset and let the female do all the work....unfortunately he was legitimately angry and swatted her hand away when she tried to touch him. When Melanie sat on him, the male did nothing short of blink, rolling over onto her without a fight- though the male did not make any moves to touch her at all with the exception of pressing his hands to her stomach, using them to sit up and stare down on her. "Why? So you can brain ******** me some more? No I'm good- I think I'll just take a nap instead. Tricky females." He replied dryly, sitting there a moment longer as if he might reconsider his position before sliding off of her and rolling back exactly they way he had been before, draping one arm over his eyes and sighing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"...."Brain ********" you once was enough for me for one day. I kind of had something more physical in mind."

Melanie just shrugged and smiled a bit. She sighed, moving Reelo so his head was resting against her chest. The female had already made up her mind to be exceptionally nice to him until she was sure she was forgiven. She would continue to feel guilty otherwise.

"Don't complain. I'm just trying to be nice....and I'm probably a way better pillow than the floor is."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:06 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt like her heart had been ripped out by Lilith again, her entire world crumbling violently and rapidly. "She... doesn't love me? She can't..?" She asked in a strangled whipser.

She looked at Reelo and Melanie, tears suddenly pouring from her eyes are she watched them. "I was such a fool... I was a fool to think I was able to be loved at all....... Why am I not good enough for love?!" She finnaly screamed and hit the floor, her magick bursting all around her in her turmoil. "Why am I only good enough to be hurt?!"

Her magick was growing far too powerful for her body, but she couldn't focus enough to control it. All she could think of was her long string of hurt and betrayal, nothing in between but lies and pain. "GODDESS STOP HURTING ME!" She cried out and her magick responded to her heartache, her magick engulfing her and then turning a blinding white, her life force burning away along side her magick.

Her eyes went dull and her body felt weary, more so than when she first died. She fell to the floor, a soft choking sound issuing from her mouth as she lay motionless, vaguely feling Naomi trying to turn her over and hearing her yelling as if she was far away, "Vela! Melanie! Ri! Reelo! SOMEONE HELP HER!" As her head felt distant.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
Xombie  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:21 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi had shifted faster than she ever thought possible, moving her human onto her back and trying to find a pulse. "She burned through her magick and life force! She's dying and she won't come back!" She yelled in her panic as she felt a weak pulse, growing fainter by the second. "Dalila Grace Harford, don't you die on me! You killed Eblis and you're letting a broken heart kill you?! I raised you better than this! Dalila! Dammit, breathe!" She screamed at her human again, trying to find anything at all that could save her, but there was nothing she could do. Magick she could replace, but not life. She was no Goddess.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image
Xombie.

'This is why I hate getting too close to people...Too much stress.'

Melanie took up an emotionless appearance, calmly approaching Dali and placing her hand against her forehead. She wasn't good at things like this, so she had no idea what she was supposed to do. After a moment she sighed and shook her head.

"You're not just hurting yourself by doing this, Dalila...There are people here who care about you...You're going to hurt them if you let yourself die."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

"Straight from a demon's mouth." He muttered, crossing his arms when she moved him. Due to the fact that she was right about the pillow suggestion, Reelo did not fight her much over using her breasts as leverage- but he still didn't give in to Melanie either. "No more female tricks for me...you do what you want but I'm not participating." He nodded, looking at the bandana he held in his hand for comfort. It didn't work as well as it used to. Reelo twitched when he felt a huge displacement of air, spinning around onto his hands and knees and- call it built frustration for the situation, or just anger- But he snapped when he found the source of the problem. "Dalila! Stop- now!" He hissed, sprinting to, and through the bars finally, leaping onto her despite it being the last thing she probably needed. He cocked back his hand- a fist held there in the air, his green eyes staring into what was clearly a dying woman, but when he brought it down it was an open palm on her neck, squeezing it softly while he spoke. "Stop it- I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, I will kill you if you don't come back, I don't care how powerful you are....I don't have a loved one and I am not falling to pieces.." He growled at her, leaning in close to her face and staring into her carefully. She could kill him, or just die herself, either way he had decided something had to be done on his part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi watched as her human's eyes when dark and she laid still, her eyes still half open. "Melanie, don't waste your breath. You're talking to the dead now." She sad in a completely emotionless voice, gently shutting Dalila's eyes. "She's gone. Her own heart killed her. She cared too much Melanie. She never got used to being cared for, and when she knew it would never happen, it destroyed her. Dalila nevere knew what being loved was, and she felt that this was too much I guess." She whispered in that same dead voice.

She looked down at her human and tears flowed form her eyes. "Dali, I thought I taught you that it's better to be alone than care. You above all should know that emotions are dangerous. I thought I raised you better than to fall in love." She grew angry and snarled at the body of her human, her voice filled with rage. "How dare you die like this?! How dare you let someone kill you with something so meaningless?! I told you love is a lie! Love is something no one will give without strings! YOU STUPID GIRL!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"She's right, Dali..."

Melanie would not let her barriers break. She simply could not allow herself to fall apart. She began petting Dalila's head gently, trying to think of something, anything, she could say. Nothing was coming to mind though. She didn't know how to function in highly emotional situations. Learning had never been necessary.

"Dalila...I can't love you...I don't know how to...I can care though...Isn't that enough?"

To Melanie, it seemed perfectly reasonable. To a normal person though, it was probably nowhere near enough. She sighed and let her head hang. The female simply did not know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 pm
Bastet

User Image

Bastet sighed as she felt the magick return to her, and shook her black head. "I didn't know I gave the human too much. This is not her time. Second time. Third time. Dammit, permanent time!" She said in exasperation.

The Goddess shook her head again and let out a series of loud mewls, vanishing from her palace and walking down a long hall towards the cell that held her once alive/dead/something Pagan follower, ten cats of a gentle mint green following her in a sort of eeire procession. Not many Pagans followed the old way, and even less her path. She had wronged Dalila by giving her too much of her own power, and this was her fault. She had to make it right. The cats began to mewl Bastet's approach to the cell, filing in and creating a path that showed her sitting in front of the cell. "My child, this is my fault. I should have laid off the n**-milk when I was granting you power." She said to the body, looking at her with a sort of calm sadness.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
Vela

"Great...One of the cat ladies on the surface must have died in a house fire and taken her cats with her..."

Vela uncoiled herself and hissed at the cats defensively. She couldn't help but feel threatened. The cats were just creepy. She lifted her head and flicked her tongue out at the felines, debating whether or not they were actually threats.

"Cat goddess...Not cat lady's dead pet."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi just looked at the cat with blank eyes, her charge gone and the one who had put them together now apologizing for giving her too much. She didn't understand how life, and death, could be so cruel to them both. "This is your fault. You knew her life layout when she chose you as her patron Goddess. You gave her too much, she couldn't control it. You and your 'divine wisdom' are both cold and unknowing. You let them do this, then you gave her too much." She told the Goddess, not caring if she was violently killed for speaking to her so plainly.

She reached down and gently stroked Vela's head, trying to calm them both as she watched Melanie still petting her cousin's head. "You tore her apart with your damned personal magick. You should have known there was no way she could handle it." Naomi said quietly, then lifted Vela's first few feet into her arms and held her to her chest, petting her softly for comfort.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
Vela

"Goddesses...Gods...They're cruel...Ignorant even...When something they do goes wrong, all they have to say is they're sorry or that it's their fault...As if that could really fix anything. The goddesses broke Melanie through Lilith...Then we broke Dalila with the help of your power..."

Vela curled herself around Naomi and sighed. The truth had also been a big assistant in Dalila's demise. Truth was an unforgiving creature...She sighed, poking Melanie with her tail. The female remained completely silent and didn't even twitch in response.

"Seems like all you deities are good for is breaking things...How about you fix something for once?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff