Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah hurried to Artemis's room and laid her down on the bed, calling Sirrah in. "I'm not sure what this is, she's hot and her chest hurts and smoke is coming out of her mouth... Oh! Harmony, call Harmony! If this is a Dragon thing, she'll know what to do." For once, Kirrah's face was completely serious, and her mouth a thin, worried line.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah paled and sat beside Artemis, stroking her hair gently with one hand while the other got her cell phone out of her pocket and speed-dialed Harmony. "Harmony-chan, I'm sorry to call so early, but it's Artemis... Her chest hurts, and she's hot, and smoke is coming out of her mouth... I was hoping you might know what to do?" she said in a tense voice, her green eyes panicked.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

The minutes she saw it was her aunt, Harmony jumped ot of bed and let her wings burst out of her back, turning to lizzy as she raced to the window and saying, "It's Artemis! I'll be back!" and jumped out the hastily opened window in her pajama pants and bra, flying swiftly to the house in question as she listened to her fantic aunt.

She flew through the large bay window Kirrah had left open for her and raced over to her half sister. As Harmony sat her up gently, she whispered to her soothingly. "Hey, hey kiddo. Listen, it's okay. You have to release and I will help you, okay? My first time was bad too. Okay, now I'm taking you out back, so we don't burn the house down, okay?" And carried to crying child to the back yard.

She sat her up and held her hands out in front of her, aiming them into the sky and saying, "Okay now focus on where it hurts. Grab hold of it and imagine pulling it out of you. Your body will do the rest." And sure enough, fire began to shoot out of the small hands of the girl the was holding, the pain vanishing from hr face as the fire rocketed ito the sky. "Good. Now, you have to let go of the fire now. So, let go of what you are holding, and it will stop, okay? That's a girl." Harmony praised as the fire died away, and Artemis hugged her. "Feel beeter?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 am
Artemis Tayashi

User Image

When the fire came out of her palms, she felt better. When Mony taught her how to stop it, she wasn't hurting anymore at all and she hugged her sister. "Thank you Mony. Mommy? I'm sorry." She told the wide eyed Sirrah an then looked at Kirrah nervously as well. "Gramma? Did I do a bad thing?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:49 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah picked Artemis up and kissed her forehead lightly. "Of course not, sweetie. It's part of who you are. I'm just glad Harmony could help you." Kirrah smiled and handed Artemis off to Sirrah. "You should probably sleep a bit longer, little princess. It's much too early for you to be up."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah took Artemis into her arms and hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head. "Shh, you don't need to be sorry, honey... Come on, let's get you back to bed." She smiled and tapped Artemis's nose with her finger, making the little girl giggle as they went back inside. She remembered Harmony and turned back. "Thank you so much, Harmony-chan. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't come when you did."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony nodded to her aunt and then looked at Kirrah, her eyes slightly unfocused as she felt Ash tugging on her mind again. It was happening more frequently now, as she was scared of the monster coming for herself and her fiance. Harmony didn't blame her one bit, she would be just as panicked if it was Lizzy. "Ano.... A-auntie.... Kirrah..? Watashi wa.. I have to... lie down.. Ash is... calling to me... Can you help me to the... couch? Onegai?" She asked, her Japanese slipping out as she swayed where she stood, gripping the back of a chair weakly to try and keep herself from falling face first to the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah nodded and wrapped an arm around Harmony's waist, propping her up slightly and helping her over to the couch. "Stay as long as you want, sweetie. Oh, I'll call Lizzy for you, let her know you're alright."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm
Hamrony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony was almost completely limp and mostly incoherent when they reached the couch, her eyes almost jade. She leaned heavily on Kirrah, her lack of a shirt making it easy for her scars to be seen. "Oba-san.... Sahiel wa Umino yori sugurete ita... Sukunakutomo... Kare wa kanzen ni watashi o reipu shite inai..... Kare wa kizu o watashi ni nokoshi, kare wa haruka ni shutoku shite inai...... Watashi wa yo.. Rakkī.... Watashi ga motte iru hazu.. Kanojo no basho o totte... Hahaoya wa,-amari ni mo kanojo no buraindo o tsukutta... Watashi ga iki tsuzukeru ni... Watashi wa kanojo no tame ni shinda baai de wa nai hazudesu... To watashi wa dekimasendeshita.. Sarani kanojo o mamoru.... Kanojo wa watashi no jinsei o sukutta... Soshite watashi wa kanojo o shitsubō-sa...*" She said in a cracking voice, her eyes shedding her crystal tears as she found her body even less able to move.
(* Aunt.... Sahiel was better than Kaino... At least... he didn't rape me completely..... He left me with scars, but he didn't get far...... I'm.. the lucky one.... I should have.. taken her place... Mother made her blind too... To keep me alive... I should be dead if not for her... and I couldn't.. even protect her.... She saved my life.. and I let her down...)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah groaned and looked down at Harmony with utter frustration. "Honestly, child, that Ariake guilt trip is extremely annoying and pointless... You are not a deity, you couldn't have known this would happen. The fault is Kaino's, so let the blame fall there and leave it alone. It's not your fault. So please stop tearing yourself apart... It's unnecessary and messy."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony nodded to her aunt and forced her right hand to grip the other woman's weakly, her eyes almost all jade now. "Hai.... Oba-san.... Onegai.... Ichi-nin de watashi o hōchi shinaide kudasai.......*" She begged and barely clung to her body as she pleaded with her eyes, only small flecks of her normal green in them amid the jade.
(*Yes.... Aunt.... Please.... Don't leave me alone.......)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah smiled and sat on the couch beside Harmony. "I'll stay with you, sweetie, don't worry. Go talk with Ash, now, I'm sure she's anxious to see you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

As the jade took over her eyes and she allowed her mind to wander to the girl that was calling her, Harmony's hand remained in Kirrah's. On a very subconscious level, she was afraid to sleep without Lizzy near her. It made her recall her time as a captive in the Dragon Realms, and Sahiel.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron tossed and turned in his bed, sighing every few minutes. Erin had told him he didn't need to stay over anymore to watch them sleep; she'd actually hired armed guards for the house, she was that paranoid. Not that he could blame her. She'd told him in detail about her confrontation with Kaino, and the thought of it made Aaron's skin crawl.

Anyhow, his body had become used to the odd nocturnal schedule, so he couldn't sleep. He didn't want to bother Trouble, either, so here he was. 1:00 on Saturday morning, and he was doing nothing more exciting than staring at the ceiling. 'Wonder if Trouble's even asleep... Huh... Wonder if... He has nightmares, too... Hell, I'm sure he does... Poor guy...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble slowly shuffed to Aaron's room. He had just woken up from a nightmare, and like usual when he first woke up, he was in his depressed and skiddish state. He stopped outside of Aaron's door in his grey boxer briefs and red ribbed tanktop, uncertainly looking at the door and wondering if he should knock. It's one in the morning... Normal people are sleeping..... I doubt he would even really care that I just got scared and don't want to be alone... Might as well give it a shot. Worst he can do is laugh....... and he knocked softly, his eyes on his feet.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games