Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 am
"The kitchen here makes some for you. I'll get some from there while I get some cereal." Molly said. She walked with him and got her food and sat at a big enough table with him. "I found myself a nice guy." she told him happily.

Leo nodded but looked like he was going to be sick. "Please stop throwing me around. It makes my tummy hurt." he said as he went into the bathroom.

Lee smiled and looked into her eyes. "Thumpet, even though we've only known each other for a short time, I know in my heart it's right to be with you." he said. He then got on one knee and opened the little black box he had to show a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you make me the happiest bat in the world and marry me?" he asked her.

Rick smiled and kissed Hades' cheek. "Sleep well?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 am
"Very well I won't...." he smirked "wouldn't want you to get nauseous  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 am
"Thanks." Leo said through the door. He then came back out and looked up at Jack. "Ok I'm ready." he said and looked more awake. "Hey, is Richard still sleeping?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 am
"Apparently he returned to my glove I woke up this morning... spendin too much time with his gilfriend" Jack exited the room

"My apologies, Sir"

"You'll get your punishment in due time" he looked back at Leo "Bet your just starving"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 am
"I sure am." Leo said happily and walked out with him. "Who's your girlfriend?" he asked Richard curiously. Being a little boy he was always asking questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 am
"Trust me, this place could never make my favorite drink on it's own. The ingredients aren't kept in stock," Fort said as he started making a pot of tea. "I use 3 parts herbal tea, 5 parts coffee, 2 parts Peppermint candy, 1 part cream, 1 part chocolate, and 1 part explosive energy. It is a concoction so potent that it gives me the energy to go a couple of hours without being tired. and considering I'm 2 years from my 80th birthday and considering my size, that is an impressive amount of time. If you were to drink it, you wouldn't be able to sleep for a week and you'd be vibrating across the floor." And then as he made the concoction, he poured it into a tiny tea cup, one that would have seemed the right size for little Leo and then he looked at Molly. "This stuff is also good for fishing. pour one cup in a small pond and every fish in the pond will die and float to the service. Found that out by accident one day when I when fishing."

Thumpet said, "Let me think about it," then she screamed, "Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and hugged Lee excitedly.

Hades smiled at Rick and said, "Very well. Would you like some breakfast? I could make some honey toast and egg sandwiches."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 am
"That will have to wait til later Leo" he started sniffing the air "Oooh do you smell that, from the galley? Smells very good syrup, pancakes, I can smell bacon, and eggs I can smell bagels and toast."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 am
Molly laughed. "Then don't give this to the kid. Jack would hate you for it." she said and took the cup for Leo. "A cub his age should be drinking fruit juice." she said. She then took a sip from the cup and suddenly her fur poofed up. "Wow...that's actually kinda good." she smiled.

Leo's eyes got wide at the smell and he rushed into the cafiteria to get his food. "Come on Jack!" he called to him.

Lee smiled and happily hugged Thumpet back. "I love you so much." he said happily.

Rick smiled as his stomach growled. "That sounds really yummy." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 am
"he smiled get all you want, you won't be getting sconds so fill your plate as much as possible then show me your plate beofre you eat it" he said to him as he went to get himself a glass of orange juice. then sat at a table and waited for Leo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 am
Leo nodded and got his food. He then came back with a big stack of pancakes, a pile of sausage and bacon, two eggs and a banana. "Here's my plate." he said happily. He then looked up and smiled. "Hey look, there's Fort and Molly. I wonder if Junuff is up yet." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:20 am
"I certainly hope so, but enough talk" he took the plate "Ok time to train you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:23 am
Fort poured himself cup, the same tiny size of tea cup, and said, "Oh don't worry, I wouldn't dare give this stuff to the kid. maybe a drop, but not a cup a full cup would kill him. He's too small for that much." and then he slowly sipped at his cup with no apparent effects.

Thumpet smiled and kissed Lee. "I love you too Lee and I always will...."

Hades smiled and then climbed out of bed to make them breakfast, within a few moments the smeel of eggs and toast filled the air, and when the eggs were done he spread a thick layer of hone on four pieces of toast, and put using the four eggs made two sandwiches. He offered one sandwich to rick. "Childhood favorite."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:28 am
"Hey! I didn't get to eat yet!" Leo said and got mad at Jack when he took the plate.

Molly nodded then heard Leo yell and looked over. "Oops, looks like Jack made a wrong move." she giggled. She ate her cereal and watched to see what Jack was up to.

Lee smiled then suddenly got an idea. "I'm going to cook you a romantic dinner tonight." he said happily.

Rick's mouth watered at the smell and he took a bite of the food. "Mmm I wish I met you sooner." he said happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am
"Sorry Kid but like I said, if your gonna be living with me, I'm gonna have to train you. Now heres the deal,I'm gonna run some tests with you, get them right and you get your food back.. get them wrong and I get to pik one of things on this plate and eat it." he then gave hima serious look "How determined are you to get your breakfast?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:35 am
Leo puffed out his chest with a serious look. "I will pass all your tests and I will get my food back." he said and looked at Jack.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games