Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:25 pm
((How would she figure out her real name if no one has said?))

"I'm not gonna do anything unless he does.", Kastel responds. The spear had stopped moving, but the knowledge that she could actually do that tiny bit with her powers without them going berserk made her hopeful that she'll eventually get the rest of it under control. The grin that had appeared suddenly turns into a confused frown, "I don't remember telling you my real name..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 pm
[She snoops through peoples things XD that and I also forgot the name she had told Evelin to call her by sweatdrop ]

"Well I grew slightly paranoid and somewhat snooped through your things just to see what your real name was. That's about all I know though. Sometimes I can't help it," Evelin said rather ashamed at the moment as she rubbed the back of her head. Luckily only Kastel heard her say her name since she was specifically talking to the girl in a low voice. "Though I think it's human nature to do something like that when in the presence of a stranger, which I was sure you would do the same if I told you nothing about me." She nodded and smiled slightly hoping Kastel agreed, though truthfully it really was true.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm
"I never asked for your help, I offered mine. You don't know what you are up againist and I'm giving you a taste of what can happen!" He said as he circled around them in his gas form. Suddenly he leapt out of the cloud in his human form. "And who said my Gas form will ignite? You know nothing of poison. Not all poision gases will ignite!" He said as his hands turned into liquid poiosiona nd meshed together. "Venom Net!" He yelled as he flung a large net down at the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:45 pm
[fyi, she's a horribly stubborn person so she may come off as a b***h at some points XD other than that she's a very reasonable person]

"Head ache's" Evelin muttered as both Kastel and herself were no longer in the middle of his cloud of poison. She had held her breath as to not inhale the poison and the two popped up a couple feet behind him. "Very well, perhaps you should have gone about it in a nice way. None the less you dont' go offering other people help and start attacking them, your acting more like them. Seek someone else to help, I know what I'm up against, I've evaded them long before you probably even discovered your powers you stupid child." Even though he was a teenager, she saw him as a child, since she saw him acting like one. "Like I said, when you decide to act civilized, perhaps then we can talk about this." She turned away and hoped Kastel came along as the earth began to slide down as if a ramp was lowering, slowly they began to disappear underground to be left alone by this fool unless he decided to act right.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm
I implied that it might ignite, judging from past experiences with dangerous clouds.", Kastel sighs, "You need to pay attention to wording." That said, she follows Evelin underground.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm
(Still waiting on confirmation, or not, on my causing trouble. Maybe a kidnapping of Seth or Allison?)  

Raining Eri

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:18 pm
"Demetri, you're in luck, we just got a call saying that there might be some Zodiacs. Go out and capture them, meaning I want them back alive jackass! F*ck this one up and you're dead." Damien said coldly and waved the man away. A minion was waiting for him with a Google Map with a little red X to mark the destination.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 am
((oh you can cause trouble, srry didnt see your post))

"I did ask nicely, you two chose not to listen....." He said as he landed on the ground and put his hands on the ground. "a it seems that you two aren't very smart...." He said as he started to send poision into the ground and made it snake after the two from all around them.

Demitri nodded. "Yes sir..." He said taking the map before shifting into a lizard and sprinting off following the maps directions  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 pm
"Irritating twit," Evelin muttered as they were underground already and they simply went further down until the poison could no longer seep into the ground. "His poison can only go so far. The earth absorbs it most of the time. I'll pop us back up soon for air." She smiled as she simply pushed the wall in front of her with ease as they went down the tunnel. Every now and then they passed underground pools of water and at one point there was a waterfall. "You can find amazing things down here." Evelin muttered as she smiled more and soon she popped them back up. They were at the edge of the other side of town in a random spot. She took in a deep breath and sighed a sigh of content. "Well then, now that we're free from him for sometime I think we can relax a bit more. I wouldn't mind having others to help us and all, but people like him irritate me with their assumptions and their child like ways of dealing with things. Anyway, would you like to work on controlling your powers now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:35 pm
Dez was watching theo from a roof. "You really do fail." he siad jumping down. "Let me talk to them." He said as he jumped down the hole and slid down the tunnel looking for the girls.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm
[Normally I would have said that there was no hole since it closed up and the tunnel would have been filled as soon as she popped back out but since I didn't specify that I'll go along with it lol]

Evelin sat by a tree and crossed her legs sighing. "Perhaps we should eat first, though I can eat fruit and i'll be fine." She looked up and luckily for her it was an apple tree. She elbowed the trunk and the tree shook, dropping ripe apples. She took one and bit into it. "Mm, good."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Allison shrugged "Just following orders" she muttered, deflecting the bullet with her large scythe blade, twirling it. She's been quickly trained over time, she'd have to keep a distance though with those guns. The knife that was deflected melted into the ground and returned into the shadows. She figured she'd have to get rid of his vision for the most part. She stood there thinking for a moment, as she started to pull in darkness and push away the photons in the area to create a dark area, with about a 50 yrd. radius. It was getting dark.  

MindxHunter

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm
"Orders from who?" Seth asked, noticing how dark it seemed to be getting. Figuring it was part of her power, Seth opted for a change of scenery, and so while the girl was distracted with her darkening effect, Seth started running, trying to put distance between himself and her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm
Rin128564

Kastel sits down by Evelin, snagging an apple for herself as she does so. "Working on controlling my powers sounds like a good idea...", she says, irritation still in her voice from their encounter with the boy. "I hate cages..., she mutters under her breath.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm
"Alright," Evelin said as she got up and sat in front of Kastel. She had finished her apple and now she held her hands out waiting for Kastel to put her hands in her own. "You have to focus on your own energy. You'll hear me saying something but don't ask what it is I am saying and resist opening yoru eyes. You'll feel dizzy for a moment and you may see a white flash and once the flash is gone you may open your eyes." She smiled and shut her own eyes and when she felt that Kastel was focusing, she began to mutter something that sounded like gibberish to Kastel. Soon the dizziness could be felt and a white flash occurred afterwards. Evelin opened her eyes and waited for Kastel to do the same. They no longer sat on the ground by tree's...they were else where.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games