Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:30 pm
"Well, maybe not specifically on that day. I'm sure the Absolute Leader has whatever he does to do on his birthday, but you know, around that time." She replied wafting her hand as she walked beside him. "So you might be in the military parade?" She asked. "Are you one of those that rides the horses with the saber?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:41 pm
"Well, I'm not terribly good a riding horses, but maybe with some training. If I'm really luckly, I might get to carry one of the images of our beloved Absolute Leader or the gracious Chief General. That's considered a real honour" 'David' said. He then looked around. "So, where to now. It's your turn" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:50 pm
"That's true." She replied. "Well, I suppose it is my turn. Hmm... we don't have enough time for the maze. How a round of human chess?" She asked, taking his hand again and leading him to the tower filled with level upon level of different games, from changing mazes, to the billiard and bar, to card games, brain teasers, human chess, and much more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 pm
"Oh, I love chess. I've been told by some people that I might even be good enough to impress the Absolute Leader. Of course, he's the best chess player in the country, no...the world" 'David' said to make it seem like he was worried that he would be punished for not praising the Absolute Leader enough, though it could have been Damien's ego talking.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm
'Wow... they really pound that stuff into them, don't they'. She thought, feeling a little bad for him, but pushing the thought away. "Let's test out your skill then." She replied walking up to a large map on a pillar in the middle of the main room. "Looks like it's on the third floor." She smiled, leading him to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:41 pm
Raising her eyebrow Saiyu poked her head into the kitchen and motioned for Fanny to come through into the living room.
"....next time i think i'll just stay in bed when i feel the need to restock our food. it could save me a lot of trouble in the long run..." pulling the communicator out of her ear Saiyu chucked it on the kitchen table, with little more then a backwards glance before she ushered Fanny into her bedroom.
"i'm afrade theres only two actual bedrooms...so you'll be staying in mine tonight and i'll be on the sofa ok?"
turning from the girl Saiyu pulled out sevral draws in a small standing cabbanit near the door. After sevral moments the red head pulled out a pair of pajamas that looked to be just about Fannys size.
"i think these should fit, if not there may be something else in there just have a rummage around" handing the pajamas to Fanny Saiyu nodded towards a small door off to her left
"you can change in there, its not a huge bathroom but it should be ok....the shower works if you want a wash but be warned the water will turn cold after 5 minuets" Ruffaling the girls head Saiyu walked over and flopped down on her bed, her legs crossed as she grabbed a brush and started running it through her hair, hissing every time a particularly nasty tangle got caught up in the brush teeth. "Zil said he would have a distraction ready for you in the morning.....if you want to talk to him before bed just let me know and i'll the the communicator for you, ok?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:23 pm
"Alright. Let's go there then" 'David' said as they headed up the elevator. He walked out and looked around. "Wow. They really went all out with this, didn't they? I'm sure our wonderful Absolute Leader will enjoy this" he stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 pm
"Well, what about you then? Will you enjoy it?" She asked, looking at him with her puppy dog eyes. She wanted him to stop talking about Damien, but she wanted to do it in such a way that wasn't at all obvious.

The game's set up with simple. Several actors stood on a large bored and there were two control balcony overlooking the board. There was a touch screen where one could touch the piece they wanted so that they could move it to wherever was legal, and a light from the bored under the person's feet would direct the human actor to the correct spot. There was also a large comfortable throne for each competitor, and a front monitor and camera so that the two players could communicate without having to yell.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:49 pm
'David' went up to his section and looked over the board. He took the black side so it would be Shadow that would get to move first. "This shouldn't take long. I'm sure I'll beat you in no time" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 pm
"You never answered my question." She said, taking the white side. "Ah, oh well." She giggled. "Don't go underestimating me!" She said, making the first move.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm
"Oh, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Especially after I win" 'David' said. Sure enough, in no time he had Shadow pretty boxed in. "You'll have to think pretty hard now" he said. He already had a bunch of scenarios matched out in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 pm
Time passed as the two played. At first, Shadow felt she had the upper hand, when Damien killed her queen one move away from checkmate. Then, Shadow narrowly dodged a checkmate that Damien almost successfully set up. There were strong tensions between the two, and Damien had the upper hand. Suddenly, a voice went on the loudspeaker. "Attention. The park will be closing in fifteen minutes." Shadow stopped and looked down at her watch. "Woah! Time sure flew. Curfew is almost an hour away!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 pm
"Well then, we have just enough time for me to finish you off. Usually I'd be finished by now, but you're giving me a bit more of a challenge. I like that" 'David' said. He had four other checkmates already in mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm
"Thanks." She replied. "But I suppose I should still do my best to avoid the inevitable. By the way, check." She said, moving one of her pieces.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 pm
"I figured you were going to do that" 'David' said and took her piece. He had it set up that she could take a certain number of his pieces, but he had one more ready so that she would lose the same amount. He wanted to see if she would commit a chess board massacre.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games