Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:42 pm
(( 0=D ))

"Well we certainly can't have that. If there's anything left in me to drink, you'd leave me dry, unconscious, and unable to feed myself." Raphael joked back before placing a small kiss on her forehead. "I love you too." he said with a small smile before pulling the covers up and over them to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 pm
{Tiemskips?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:53 pm
((Aye. Also, nationstates.net. I highly recommend checking it out. You get to make your own country, pick how the government works and what kind, and every day you get to decide on one or two issues that determine different aspects of your country. There's not much to do regularly, but watching your country grow and sometimes go through changes you never intended can be amusing. You can play it seriously, but it's really not to be. For instance, trout farming is somehow a major industry in my country of Notspain, and 5% of all deaths can be attributed to acts of god. Another 5% due to morons getting lost in the wilderness.))

With the heavy curtains blocking out any trace of the sun, Raphael slowly awoke at a time he was completely unsure of, had a small desk clock told him otherwise. One hand traveled up to feel his bite mark, which still tingled a little from the night before. The night before....Remembering those events, he turned his head to see Justine sleeping peacefully beside him. A warm and weary smile creased his lips before he rolled over onto his side and draped an arm lovingly over her, deciding to let her remain cuddled next to him until she awoke.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 pm
{I'll definately be sure to check that out. Sounds amusing. XD}

Justine awoke before too long had passed, but being who she was, she made absolutely no attempt to get up. Instead, she snuggled herself closer to Raphael. As was always the case it seemed, she was reluctant to part ways with the bed - or pretty much anything the equivalent of.

{OH! And before I forget, can you tell me what you think of this sketch?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm
((I'm mostly just curious to see what sort of insanity you might come up with. XD ))

Raphael just chuckled quietly at what seemed to be Justine's attempts to escape the morning and hugged her a little closer, pulling the blankets up over her head to try to help her efforts of more comfort.

((Aside from the boots, it looks great. The boots just appear to force the wearer to stand on her (or his, I don't judge) tip toes, if you don't count the heel. XD ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm
{Thanks, though I do agree. Feet have always been a problem for me. XD

As for the country thingy, I'm curious and horrified at the mere thought of what I might come up with.}

Faint, groggy mumbeling could be heard coming from Justine's lips. It sounded almost like a 'thank you', but one could not be too certain.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:07 pm
"You're welcome." Raphael whispered with a smile as he lifted the covers slightly to see her. "Feel free to take as long as you need."

((Which is exactly why I recommended it to you. XD ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 pm
{Whenever I have the chance, I am going to create a <******** monster country.}

In her usual Justine-esque manner she murmured a little louder with the faintest of grins, "If I did that we'd never get up."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 pm
"Is that your way of telling me to drag you out of bed now?" Raphael asked with an amused smile.

((I can't wait to see it. XD ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm
"No. I'd never ask that. I'm just saying to be careful before you offer that." Justine was a little more awake it seemed, though still unwilling to leave the bed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:58 pm
"Oh, I'm not worried. Eventually your need for blood would overcome your want to stay in bed." Raphael said easily.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:07 pm
"Or maybe my need for rest and relaxation will overcome my need for blood." Justine joked in reply, grinning as broadly as possible.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm
"You say that now, but the moment I think you're starting to gut hungry I'd drag you out to find something to eat. It's far too soon for you to shrivel up from a lack of blood." Raphael said as he let the covers fall back over her head once more as he gave her a quick hug.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm
Justine gladly returned the hug, savoring her last few minutes of lazy bliss before she would eventually have to force herself to get up for the day.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 pm
"Alright, time to get up." Raphael said patting her head. "The innkeeper's going to get suspicious if we don't at least make an attempt to leave the room." he said as he threw the covers off of them.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff