Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:48 am
Yokies

Flooding away all of the trespassers. xD
I think they both sound pretty cool. xD In their own different ways haha. Yeah, I'm wondering about other unreleased Pokemon too. Really they haven't unveiled THAT many Pokemon, there are so many more we have no idea about.
I'm going with Froakie. I liked that from the start. xD

I think the problem with that plan is that if you could do that, then people couldn't get rid of their items. If you could just get your item from the system, then buying things with cash in the first place wouldn't be worth it anymore because then you couldn't sell anything. Then it also puts a strict value on an item that stays stagnant, and that's not something Gaia wants to do. They said they never want to add a price ceiling because then it'll feel like they're directly interfering with the economy. It would just really mess things up. Gaia has gone for far too long the way it is to implement something like that now.

They're usually the people who want everything to go there way and everything handed to them.

User Image User Image

Yeah. Yveltal looks awesome in his own way. But yeah, Xerneas is way cuter than him :p
      Well, I can't really say much coz I never really saw the ads for Black/White, so I don't know if they released a lot of new Pokemon then than now
      Ooh, looks like I won't win against you :p I'm going for Fennekin... oh and is there any possibility that Froakie will turn into a Water-Fighting? Just curious...

Well, it's not really going to be that small amount of gold. Ah well, if they don't really interfere then things might take a turn for worse. What more with their new scheme of giving 500k to GCash buyers. They can't really expect the market to resolve itself quickly, particularly in our current situation. I mean, even in real life, there's no perfect capitalist country. One way or the other, the government really has to intervene.

Spoiled brats, in short xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:16 pm
Louisa Iris

My husband pre-ordered X and Y for us so we can get them on our anniversary. :3 I'm excited.
They released 156 new Pokemon with Black and White, it was the most they ever released since the first 150. o 3o
Well they don't make our whole team, you might give me a run for my money. xD I do believe that it'll be Water/Fighting, but it's a rumor right now.

I do believe they'll do something about that as it's not like they don't get how the economy works. Many people complained so hopefully it's fixed. I just want more quality gold shop items with higher prices. xD But what I mean is that they just don't interfere with pricing, but they can change other things.

Sorry I was away for a while, I didn't have internet. ^^;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 am
Yokies

My husband pre-ordered X and Y for us so we can get them on our anniversary. :3 I'm excited.
They released 156 new Pokemon with Black and White, it was the most they ever released since the first 150. o 3o
Well they don't make our whole team, you might give me a run for my money. xD I do believe that it'll be Water/Fighting, but it's a rumor right now.

I do believe they'll do something about that as it's not like they don't get how the economy works. Many people complained so hopefully it's fixed. I just want more quality gold shop items with higher prices. xD But what I mean is that they just don't interfere with pricing, but they can change other things.

Sorry I was away for a while, I didn't have internet. ^^;

User Image User Image

Lucky you. I couldn't pre-order anything coz I don't have the platform for it crying
      I LOVE THEIR NEW MEGA EVOLUTION!! It must be really cool to go ultra strong like that.
      Would he be the first one of that kind? I mean, most of the starter Water types are plain Water right? With the exception of Empoleon of course...

Yeah, better quality gold shop items would be nice.
      Ain't that new raffle they're offering unfair for normal citizens like us? That's one hell of a prize... who wouldn't want to join it?

Don't worry about it. I wasn't online pretty much myself so it's okay smile

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 am
Louisa Iris

So many people I know still need ti get it. ; ~;
I REALLY need that Mawile Mega-Evolution, but I was sad to hear that the change isn't permanent. It's only in battle, while they're holding a certain stone.
Well, Swampert was part Ground, but that's it. The rest were pure Water-type, so yeah. He's not the first Water/Fighthing Pokemon ever though.

And gold shop updates more often. They always seem so far from each other.
I don't really care about the raffle myself. I mean sure it's not like I wouldn't want any of that stuff, I'd love it, but it's not something I'd want to spend money on. If I had some money to spend, I'd just get something I actually want and not a chance at something. It's still a raffle, so no one is guaranteed a thing.

I need to get onto making a new avatar, this one was on me for a whole week, yeesh. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:35 am
Yokies

So many people I know still need ti get it. ; ~;
I REALLY need that Mawile Mega-Evolution, but I was sad to hear that the change isn't permanent. It's only in battle, while they're holding a certain stone.
Well, Swampert was part Ground, but that's it. The rest were pure Water-type, so yeah. He's not the first Water/Fighthing Pokemon ever though.

And gold shop updates more often. They always seem so far from each other.
I don't really care about the raffle myself. I mean sure it's not like I wouldn't want any of that stuff, I'd love it, but it's not something I'd want to spend money on. If I had some money to spend, I'd just get something I actually want and not a chance at something. It's still a raffle, so no one is guaranteed a thing.

I need to get onto making a new avatar, this one was on me for a whole week, yeesh. XD

User Image User Image

Maybe I'll be part of the late users, those who just finished the game when everyone's already bored over it xD
      Even so, I think it's really cool! Although yeah, the term "mega" does remind of Digimon a bit :p
      Really? Who's the other one?

Yeah, and the items so simple. They're not something you'd normally go gaga over, unlike premium items.
      That's why I'm pissed off. It's so unfair! It's not like those people can't buy the items that they like. Why can't they give people like us a chance to own those kinds of items too? Aren't we part of their community as well? Don't we rub shoulders as well? I'm sorry, I'm ranting here :p

Well, it's nice to look at, so I don't mind if you wear it longer.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:56 am
Louisa Iris

Well as long as you get to play it eventually, that's what counts right? xD
It did to us too. I think they could have used a different term, but it's still a cool concept.
Poliwrath and Keldeo are both Water/Fighting-type.

I'd actually prefer some more simple stuff compared to what wins in CrosStitch. Those items are TOO detailed and over the top, so it makes them nearly impossible to use. I'd love some more anklet type items, hair clips, decora necklaces. Decora is a little contradictory I suppose, but at least it's concentrated on one piece of the body instead of the whole thing.

Well, Siskataya, an admin lead, has hosted contests before that was for everyone, even people in other countries. Though they're usually for events, but she's been doing them more lately. It seems every Gaia event comes with a Siskataya contest. xD I don't want to judge Gaia for the way they do things, and I understand that people who pay money can seem to come first in their eyes, but I see it as because they're who keep the site alive and free to play for the people who can't afford it. They can definitely try to host more contests for the people who can't though. But good news, they've got loyalty rewards in the works for other parts of the site, like number of posts and stuff like that. They want to give people who can't spend money rewards as well for sticking with Gaia despite it's ups and downs. Club Verge, the paying users equivalent, just came first because it was a better business practice to put the money equivalent first and see how it panned out and it was far easier to code a shop and create a guild rather than coding in an entirely new system to keep track of who should get what. Haha, I'm sorry, I ranted far more than you did. xD I guess I've turned into a white knighter for Gaia haha. Not that I don't like some of their practices, but if I can see logic in one I will defend it.

For me, the raffle was just kind of silly all around though. I just don't understand wanting to pay real money for a chance at anything at all. Even the monthly Chance Item guarantees you something, even if it might be a cheap item. I would hope they'll make a gold equivalent though.

Thank you. ^^

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:56 am
Yokies

Well as long as you get to play it eventually, that's what counts right? xD
It did to us too. I think they could have used a different term, but it's still a cool concept.
Poliwrath and Keldeo are both Water/Fighting-type.

I'd actually prefer some more simple stuff compared to what wins in CrosStitch. Those items are TOO detailed and over the top, so it makes them nearly impossible to use. I'd love some more anklet type items, hair clips, decora necklaces. Decora is a little contradictory I suppose, but at least it's concentrated on one piece of the body instead of the whole thing.

Well, Siskataya, an admin lead, has hosted contests before that was for everyone, even people in other countries. Though they're usually for events, but she's been doing them more lately. It seems every Gaia event comes with a Siskataya contest. xD I don't want to judge Gaia for the way they do things, and I understand that people who pay money can seem to come first in their eyes, but I see it as because they're who keep the site alive and free to play for the people who can't afford it. They can definitely try to host more contests for the people who can't though. But good news, they've got loyalty rewards in the works for other parts of the site, like number of posts and stuff like that. They want to give people who can't spend money rewards as well for sticking with Gaia despite it's ups and downs. Club Verge, the paying users equivalent, just came first because it was a better business practice to put the money equivalent first and see how it panned out and it was far easier to code a shop and create a guild rather than coding in an entirely new system to keep track of who should get what. Haha, I'm sorry, I ranted far more than you did. xD I guess I've turned into a white knighter for Gaia haha. Not that I don't like some of their practices, but if I can see logic in one I will defend it.

For me, the raffle was just kind of silly all around though. I just don't understand wanting to pay real money for a chance at anything at all. Even the monthly Chance Item guarantees you something, even if it might be a cheap item. I would hope they'll make a gold equivalent though.

Thank you. ^^

User Image User Image

Yes, that's what definitely counts 3nodding
      True. It's very new and definitely adds flavor to the game. I mean, albeit, the original concept is getting a little boring after 5 generations of it. So a little spice every now and then would be nice~ I can't wait to see a mega Ninetales emotion_awesome
      Wait... Keldeo's Water?! I can understand the Fighting... but Water?! How??!!

Yeah, I have seen some of her contests... I just don't have the time to join them sweatdrop
      No, it's okay. I see your point, and it does make sense. I guess anyone in their right minds would always give preferential treatment to their prime customers. I mean, they give you the biggest help towards your goal. I guess I just got jealous over the price they're offering. I mean, come on! Any item that you want? Any doll that you want? Gaia Cash? What more can you possibly ask?! I could definitely ask for that Lady Luck I've always wanted, plus some dolls on my wishlist, and what wouldn't I buy with those Gaia Cash...

That is true. What's the point of the raffle if you can buy the items that you want using the money you'll use in the raffle? Ah well, at least they're recognizing their customer's contributions.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 pm
Louisa Iris

It's going to be weird adding in more "Mega" Pokemon later. And I'm also afraid that'll cut back on the actual "new" Pokemon they're going to have this generation, if they're adding in a whole bunch of new forms to existing ones. I love the new forms, I just hate how they're not permanent. It's only during battle.
I can't really explain why it's part Water, but I guess they did that since the rest of the Swords of Justice have a secondary type.

Aw. D: I understand how that is. It's also pretty hard to participate if no one wants to talk to you. xD
I understand how that is. Even though I'm able to get cash, I just can't put down that much money. I can't buy like 90% of the items in the Club Verge shop because it's just too much despite the fact that I was able to get in. 100 dollars over the course of a year isn't bad, but having to drop half that or more just for some of the cheapest in the shop just because? I can't justify that. It has to be for some special reason. The most I spend "just because" has always been 25-30 dollars and that's my cap. If I spend anymore than that, it needs to be for like.. Christmas, my birthday or my anniversary with my husband. The most recent time other than that was income tax when my husband and I got thousands back and it was alright to do so. So I can't even imagine how people who can't spend any kind of money at all feel about it, since even though I can, I still don't necessarily like it. But because there are people who CAN spend that money, and they DO, there isn't much I can say to that. Just because I can't doesn't mean they shouldn't get to do it, so I tell myself that each time I feel a twinge of jealousy.

I'd probably ask for an item I can sell to get multiple items on my wishlist. I can ask for a really old MC and get a ton of stuff I wanted. I don't think I'd ask for a halo, considering all the s**t that went down regarding it, but something like Minis or DJ's, I'd definitely consider. I mean, I know you also get the choice of Marionette and Rare pet that could also be easily salable, I just want to get as much out of it as I could. x3 And I'd probably save the cash for something in Verge. Since it wouldn't be my actual money I spend, I would have no qualms about spending it in there.

It was a nice gesture, but I think it was just.. not done in the best way they could have.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Yokies

It's going to be weird adding in more "Mega" Pokemon later. And I'm also afraid that'll cut back on the actual "new" Pokemon they're going to have this generation, if they're adding in a whole bunch of new forms to existing ones. I love the new forms, I just hate how they're not permanent. It's only during battle.
I can't really explain why it's part Water, but I guess they did that since the rest of the Swords of Justice have a secondary type.

Aw. D: I understand how that is. It's also pretty hard to participate if no one wants to talk to you. xD
I understand how that is. Even though I'm able to get cash, I just can't put down that much money. I can't buy like 90% of the items in the Club Verge shop because it's just too much despite the fact that I was able to get in. 100 dollars over the course of a year isn't bad, but having to drop half that or more just for some of the cheapest in the shop just because? I can't justify that. It has to be for some special reason. The most I spend "just because" has always been 25-30 dollars and that's my cap. If I spend anymore than that, it needs to be for like.. Christmas, my birthday or my anniversary with my husband. The most recent time other than that was income tax when my husband and I got thousands back and it was alright to do so. So I can't even imagine how people who can't spend any kind of money at all feel about it, since even though I can, I still don't necessarily like it. But because there are people who CAN spend that money, and they DO, there isn't much I can say to that. Just because I can't doesn't mean they shouldn't get to do it, so I tell myself that each time I feel a twinge of jealousy.

I'd probably ask for an item I can sell to get multiple items on my wishlist. I can ask for a really old MC and get a ton of stuff I wanted. I don't think I'd ask for a halo, considering all the s**t that went down regarding it, but something like Minis or DJ's, I'd definitely consider. I mean, I know you also get the choice of Marionette and Rare pet that could also be easily salable, I just want to get as much out of it as I could. x3 And I'd probably save the cash for something in Verge. Since it wouldn't be my actual money I spend, I would have no qualms about spending it in there.

It was a nice gesture, but I think it was just.. not done in the best way they could have.

User Image User Image

I don't think it'll be that easy to have a mega in the game. They'll have restrictions over it like only one Pokemon in the team can become a mega because only that Pokemon holds the mega-inducing item. Or like, only Fairy or part Fairy types can become mega. I dunno, I just think they're going to create a big fuss over the Fairy types to induce interest in it since it came out so late in the series.
      Well, I was just surprised to hear it because you can't really see in Keldeo's form that he's a Water type.

Wow, you got into Verge? Nice!! What's it like in there? What are the items in there?
      That is true. One can't really stop the other from doing something that they like, particularly if they have the means to do it, just because one can't do it. That would be discrimination in its own way.
      Thanks for talking to me about it, I'm not that jealous anymore now ^^

I dunno, I think I'll use that item first then sell it... if I still could sweatdrop
      Why, what's up with the halos?

Well, there's a first for everything. Let's just hope that they learn from this experience.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:18 pm
Louisa Iris

In competitive battling there might be restrictions on Mega forms, but in normal gameplay I don't see why they would implement that. But in the case of only Fairies being able to do it, there are already Mega forms that aren't Fairy. Ampharos has one, it gets the Dragon-type when it changes. They're actually going to add in the Fairy-type to the TCG this year I think.
Well, he's blue. That's one thing that kind of makes sense. xD I believe it's also based off of a Kelpie, which is a supernatural water horse, and also a kirin because of it's curved horn. o 3o

Yea. It was actually because of of income tax and the Summer Sale. I'll probably never get out of Club Verge. xD There is a list here, but it doesn't have the newest item, Stellar Night.
That would definitely be discrimination, yeah. I also hate it when people on here make the people who spend money feel bad about it. You have no idea how many people I've seen call cash spenders stupid, wasteful and spoiled because they want to spend money on here, or because of the amount they spend, just because they can't because they have bills and college. It's like.. well YOU have that, they don't, and maybe they do but they can afford ALL of it. It's not right to make someone feel bad for what they do with their money unless they're actually not paying for the things they need to be paying for. Like of course it's stupid to skip a bill or not eat just to get stuff on Gaia, but that's not what these people are doing. It's extra money, that's it.
It's alright. c: I'm glad I could help. It really does suck to feel jealously like that, so I try my best to get over it. xD

For me it wouldn't be too hard to sell. I just want other things more. xD
When they released the Angelic Halo in the Summer Sale for 1000. People got so bent out of shape about it and it just seems like you'll be attacked for getting a Halo any other way other than buying it from another user. So many people bashed users who bought halos out of the cash shop during the sale, it was terrible.

Yup. Learning is the best thing they could possibly do.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:53 pm
Yokies

In competitive battling there might be restrictions on Mega forms, but in normal gameplay I don't see why they would implement that. But in the case of only Fairies being able to do it, there are already Mega forms that aren't Fairy. Ampharos has one, it gets the Dragon-type when it changes. They're actually going to add in the Fairy-type to the TCG this year I think.
Well, he's blue. That's one thing that kind of makes sense. xD I believe it's also based off of a Kelpie, which is a supernatural water horse, and also a kirin because of it's curved horn. o 3o

Yea. It was actually because of of income tax and the Summer Sale. I'll probably never get out of Club Verge. xD There is a list here, but it doesn't have the newest item, Stellar Night.
That would definitely be discrimination, yeah. I also hate it when people on here make the people who spend money feel bad about it. You have no idea how many people I've seen call cash spenders stupid, wasteful and spoiled because they want to spend money on here, or because of the amount they spend, just because they can't because they have bills and college. It's like.. well YOU have that, they don't, and maybe they do but they can afford ALL of it. It's not right to make someone feel bad for what they do with their money unless they're actually not paying for the things they need to be paying for. Like of course it's stupid to skip a bill or not eat just to get stuff on Gaia, but that's not what these people are doing. It's extra money, that's it.
It's alright. c: I'm glad I could help. It really does suck to feel jealously like that, so I try my best to get over it. xD

For me it wouldn't be too hard to sell. I just want other things more. xD
When they released the Angelic Halo in the Summer Sale for 1000. People got so bent out of shape about it and it just seems like you'll be attacked for getting a Halo any other way other than buying it from another user. So many people bashed users who bought halos out of the cash shop during the sale, it was terrible.

Yup. Learning is the best thing they could possibly do.

User Image User Image

Ooh, I see. Well, as you've said, it would be hard to suddenly introduce over 600 new forms of Pokemon in just one game, plus the new ones, so I just thought they would put a cap to the use of the mega. What does happen to a Pokemon when they go Mega? Damn, now I want a mega Ninetales more than ever~!!
      That makes sense. I guess I just never thought of Keldeo like a kelpie or a kirin. He looks more like a horse to me xD

That's it? That's in the store? Wow... well, I sure wasn't expecting only those items. I thought you'd have all the GCash items there or something.
      Yeah, that is horrible. i don't have anything against people who can buy stuff here, even if they shouldn't be spending it here. I mean, it's their life. It's their choices. If they want to starve to death, that's fine by me. At least they're happy when they die.

All that for a halo? It's not even that good looking. Just some simple halo.
      That goes to show how greed can change the world. If I were one of those who were able to buy it, I would've rubbed it in front of everyone who was bashing me that they can't buy it. Hell, if they're bullying me, I'll bully them back.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm
Louisa Iris

I was just hoping they wouldn't use the Mega forms as a way to make less new Pokemon, that would have made me sad. xD I actually just read though that you can only have one Mega Pokemon active in battle, so there really is a limit. Though you can choose which one you have that is Mega while in battle, as it's something you choose before your Pokemon attacks. Basically stats, their form and sometimes they'll get a new type wen they change (if they're not already double-typed). They made Blaziken a Mega, so there is a chance that all the other starters will get a Mega as well.
Well, Kelpies are mythical horses, I'm not talking about the dog haha.

All of them are GCash items, but they can be sold in the MP just like any other item. They're pretty expensive too haha.
Yeah. No matter what, whether it's stupid or not, you can't stop people from doing it, and hurting them because of it wont change anything, so you might as well not get all bent out of shape about it. If it's not affecting you any, then why make a big deal out of it.

People like it because of the status it brings. Also the fact that it was the first MC. I don't see the craze, but yea.
Most of the people just kind of hid. Few told them off and just did what they wanted to do. I also thought it was stupid since because those people got the halos, the same people's friends who were looking to buy Halos now had it easier for them. A lot of people got halos with gold far easier then they would have because of the people who bought them with money. It's like, you can't even be happy that your friend was able to get it because of them? Jeez.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:49 pm
Yokies

I was just hoping they wouldn't use the Mega forms as a way to make less new Pokemon, that would have made me sad. xD I actually just read though that you can only have one Mega Pokemon active in battle, so there really is a limit. Though you can choose which one you have that is Mega while in battle, as it's something you choose before your Pokemon attacks. Basically stats, their form and sometimes they'll get a new type wen they change (if they're not already double-typed). They made Blaziken a Mega, so there is a chance that all the other starters will get a Mega as well.
Well, Kelpies are mythical horses, I'm not talking about the dog haha.

All of them are GCash items, but they can be sold in the MP just like any other item. They're pretty expensive too haha.
Yeah. No matter what, whether it's stupid or not, you can't stop people from doing it, and hurting them because of it wont change anything, so you might as well not get all bent out of shape about it. If it's not affecting you any, then why make a big deal out of it.

People like it because of the status it brings. Also the fact that it was the first MC. I don't see the craze, but yea.
Most of the people just kind of hid. Few told them off and just did what they wanted to do. I also thought it was stupid since because those people got the halos, the same people's friends who were looking to buy Halos now had it easier for them. A lot of people got halos with gold far easier then they would have because of the people who bought them with money. It's like, you can't even be happy that your friend was able to get it because of them? Jeez.

User Image User Image

First of all, thank you for the gift ^^ That was really, really nice of you emotion_bigheart

That makes sense. I'm assuming a lot of fans out there were all waiting for the chance to use all Megas in a battle. But yeah, let's hope that that wouldn't be the case because that would just be lame. Why bother create a new region when you're not going to introduce lots of new Pokemon? I mean, with the change that they did in Unova, it kind of became the new standard to create a new set of Pokemon.
      Ooh, I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Swampert or Mega Serperior emotion_dowant That would be awesome~!
      Oh? I never really thought of Kelpies as horses sweatdrop more of like water fairies xD

I can imagine people selling them off for a lot of gold in the MP considering that they used real money to get it. You know, I have a feeling that Gaia's got some thing up their sleeve when it comes to money here. What about Flynn's new thing eh? up to 100,000,000 gold for only 99 GC?

Oh, was it? I never knew sweatdrop
      But yeah, that does make a good point to want it that bad.
      You could look at it this way: it's the true test of friendship. Will they feel happy for you because you got it or will they hate till kingdom come because you have it and they don't?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:05 pm
Louisa Iris

You're welcome! Did you like it? ; w;

I think they really kicked themselves in the butt creating a whole new 150 something amount of Pokemon for Unova, since people will probably expect it out of them now. I really hope no one is overly disappointed though if we don't exactly get that much, but I hope we at least get 100 new ones, not including the mega forms.
I do hope there are megas for all the starters at least if they were going to go ahead and make Blaziken one. I think it'd only be fair to be honest.
I suppose you can also kind of think of them that way. They're just mythical creatures, it doesn't really matter. XD

I think they made that grant extremely rare, but Uncle Kenny has already stated they're monitoring what the influx of gold is doing to the economy at the moment and they're going to be able to help it if it gets too bad, but they say that after the initial boom of all the gold it's not going to matter much afterward. It happened when they had the gold grand in the teal box offer, there was a bustle of gold but then all the prices settled back down after a little while. Also they're going to be giving us more gold sinks in the near future, or at least that's what we've been told.

It's counted as the first, even though people didn't know it was going to be given. It was actually a gift given to the people who first donated to Gaia. That's why they used to be called Donation Items since that's what the Angelic Halo was, a gift for the donations they received.
It's not even really the fact that they have it and they don't, it's just the fact that they're mad someone was able to just purchase it. The real anger comes from the fact that someone had that kind of money and "wasted it", in their words. It's stupid. It's also the fact that they feel a bit bruised since the people who bought them at the extremely deflated prices didn't have to "work as hard" and the people who bought them straight from the shop didn't have to "work at all" for them, even though you need to actually work to GET money, but whatever.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:41 pm
Yokies

You're welcome! Did you like it? ; w;

I think they really kicked themselves in the butt creating a whole new 150 something amount of Pokemon for Unova, since people will probably expect it out of them now. I really hope no one is overly disappointed though if we don't exactly get that much, but I hope we at least get 100 new ones, not including the mega forms.
I do hope there are megas for all the starters at least if they were going to go ahead and make Blaziken one. I think it'd only be fair to be honest.
I suppose you can also kind of think of them that way. They're just mythical creatures, it doesn't really matter. XD

I think they made that grant extremely rare, but Uncle Kenny has already stated they're monitoring what the influx of gold is doing to the economy at the moment and they're going to be able to help it if it gets too bad, but they say that after the initial boom of all the gold it's not going to matter much afterward. It happened when they had the gold grand in the teal box offer, there was a bustle of gold but then all the prices settled back down after a little while. Also they're going to be giving us more gold sinks in the near future, or at least that's what we've been told.

It's counted as the first, even though people didn't know it was going to be given. It was actually a gift given to the people who first donated to Gaia. That's why they used to be called Donation Items since that's what the Angelic Halo was, a gift for the donations they received.
It's not even really the fact that they have it and they don't, it's just the fact that they're mad someone was able to just purchase it. The real anger comes from the fact that someone had that kind of money and "wasted it", in their words. It's stupid. It's also the fact that they feel a bit bruised since the people who bought them at the extremely deflated prices didn't have to "work as hard" and the people who bought them straight from the shop didn't have to "work at all" for them, even though you need to actually work to GET money, but whatever.

User Image User Image

Of course I like it! I just haven't had the chance to tweak my avi a bit because I've been answering quotes here while playing in Pottermore :p

Well, I have no doubt there must have been times when they regretted doing it, but I think that it's about time they introduced a whole new set of characters. Unova's a whole new experience and it completely deserves to have its own identity by having its own set of Pokemon. Actually, you know what? I don't really mind it if they don't introduce a whole new set in Kalos because if you think about it, it's like Gen 2, 3 and 4 all over again. Gen 1 had all this new Pokemon and they just added a couple of new ones every generation.

Wow, the perks of being included in Club Verge.
      Well, let's hope that the gold sinks they're going to give us are worth something. I dunno about you, but I don't really like the new gold items. They're so... boring sweatdrop

Oooh, that's interesting. Sometimes, I like the way how blunt Gaia can be when it comes to rewards. Let's not beat around the bush and get to the point: we thank you for your donation, ergo here's something for you.
      Well, as we've said, it wasn't up to them to decide what one does with one's money. What if I have a million gcash and I decided to give it one person out of sheer fascination for that person? Will they still call me stupid when I'm just being generous? I know it's a thing of the past, this Angelic Halo, but if they just worked harder for their dream item, then maybe they would've have had it already by now (but who am I to judge... that might be just what they did).

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games