Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:24 pm
Jake ran a bit faster as Atta waved him to hurry up. He enjoyed having her loosen up. It still seemed weird, but he enjoyed watching her relax and enjoying herself. "What can I say. Me and the ground don't get along. Being stuck with it wasn't exactly a fun experience." Jake said with a smile as he sat down next to her and watched Xavier fight the elementals. He was starting to wonder what happen to Cassandra but managed to see her out of the corner of his eye and waved her over to join them. He noticed Atta stop giggling suddenly and looked over to her to see what was up. She probably just realized that I made her forget to be her cool and level-headed self. That'll teach her to trap me in the ground. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:57 am
Cassandra was finally able to leap safely from the window. Which made her feel so very accomplished. She ran over when her master called her over... Well waved her over. But why was Master Atta and Aizith there? And why did it seem like Jake and Atta were slightly closer? Cassandra shrugged the thought off. Atta seemed too... Uptight. She giggled slightly before heading over and seeing that Xavier had beaten one air but then a new one appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta sat and turned a glare to Jake. "You are so lucky that i'm interested in how your student does... Because you happen to be sitting on plants and the Earthyness I can control...." She threatened playfully deciding that for now it was okay to be so non herself. As Cassandra came up Atta smiled and waved before pushing slightly at Jake and returning her attention to the fighting.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:51 pm
Xavier was clouded in the dust he coughed out dust he couldnt see a thing. then he remembered his training he listened around him beyond the dust cloud he heard something was coming in his direction. He got ready brought his arms back as two circles of Air surrounded his hands and he clapped them together creating a strong gust of wind pushing back all the air elements into trees everything that was around him. Xavier made wind blades across his hands but this time the wind around them was cold Freezing to normal people. He waited for the golem to come close to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:29 pm
Jake smiled to himself as he watched Cassandra walk over to where Atta, Aizith, and he were. Now I have both students with me, which gives me the freedom to focus more on my comebacks and less on finding my students. He though to himself as Atta made a playful threat. "Is that so? Well just remember should I somehow have gotten myself stuck in this earthyness, you will indeed face the consequences." He said with a playful tone as he watched Xavier pin down the air spirits. Way to go kiddo, just remember to stay away from that darned earth golem's reach and you should do fine. He thought to himself with satisfaction. "So what did you and Xavier do while I was away trying to convince this, stubborn as a rock, master to let me borrow her student. Which I failed at by the way. Trying to convince her to let me use her student is like trying to make a bolder talk." He asked Cassandra, making sure his voice was just loud enough for her and Atta to hear what he said.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 am
Cassandra smiled at her master has he looked over to her. "He explained what the weird power I was feeling was, and I figured out how to manage it now that i know a little more about it. Why would you need the Earth Student?" She didn't realize that the two were bantering back and forth. She thought they were actually arguing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Golem stood still as the Air elements were pinned to trees. It's feet sinking into the ground and shooting up around Xavier as if to make a cage before it dove under itself. the earth that had shot upward around Xavier's position started interlacing and compacting as if to catch a bug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta looked over at Jake still glaring as she heard his comment to Cassandra about talking to a boulder. "Well atleast a boulder can stay and listen unlike a wisp of air. Getting distracted so easily it's hard to talk to. And you wouldn't be able to get out of that trap." She said also taking the moment to reply to his jibe about having to teach her the consequences. She rolled her eyes at the male.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:51 pm
Jake felt a giant grin come across his face as he heard what Xavier did to help Cassandra. Well Roc, I gotta say, you sure do know how to pick future masters. He thought, hoping Roc was listening. "Well now we gotta teach you how to meditate properly. And I was going to pit Xavier and Aizith, the earth student, against eachother, but Master Atta said no. She said that Aizith was still recovering from the battle, so we'll just kidnap Aizith later." He said keeping the grin on his face.

At hearing Atta's comeback about him being easily distracted he couldn't resist the urge to lean against her. "But I can't help but be distracted. It's hard to stay focused whe-oh look a ladybug!" He said pointing off in a random direction. Then, before Atta could get in a retort he said, "Sorry. I couldn't resist. I was going to say it's hard to stay focused when I'm next to someone as lovely as you." He thought about saying someone else, but wanted to see what her reaction to the complement would be.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 pm
The air elements saw the Golem start to make a cage around Xavier and made their own counter-gust cancel out the one Xavier made. Being able to move again two shot up into the sky, preparing for an ariel attack, while the other one sent a lightning attack towards Xavier.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:23 pm
Cassandra nodded happily. For once she felt as though she belonged somewhere. Because Xavier helped a ton and because she was happy to be under the Master Jake, Roc's and Xavier's watchful eyes. She turned her attention to the battle and watched as the golem sank under the ground. Was Aizith and Atta able to do that too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta was about to laugh at his being distracted but was unable to as he leaned against her and complimented her. She blushed deeply and turned to continue watching the fighting. She wouldn't let the golem get too difficult on Xavier... But she couldn't resist the urge to lay her head on Jake's shoulder. If he wanted to play that game then she would play. Her cheeks, although from being outside so much she was slightly tanned, were still beet red.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:25 pm
Jake couldn't help but notice that Atta didn't have a verbal responce to his actions. He decided he'd just take that as his having won whatever it was they were doing. "So Cassandra. Tell me, what do you think is the proper way to meditate?" He asked while keeping an eye on Xavier. He really wanted to make sure she knew what to do when meditating. Meditating was, after all, one of the most fundemental and important things you could do to help tune your abilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:04 pm
Atta looked up at Jake from his shoulder as he talked to Cassandra... He had totally ignored her head placement. Rolling her eyes she herself decided to meditate for a moment. Lifting her head from Jake's shoulder she crossed her legs placed both hands on the ground and closed her eyes. She wanted to be calm. The movement of the earth always kept her calm. It was peaceful and slow. She paced her heart beat and breathing in time with the movement and breathing of the Earth. She could feel the trembling of the Earth where Titan was angry. And she knew as to why. She had threatened to leave, and yet he was waiting. She didn't know why about that... She rolled her head and watched the battle throuh the eyes of the Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casssandra shrugged. "Whenever you tell me to do that, I usually close my eyes and concentrate on feeling that strange power.."  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:26 pm
Jake listened paying attention to what Cassandra said about how she meditated. "You just feel the strange power?" He asked curious. He wanted to be absolutely positive of what it was Cassandra was doing before he started giving advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:07 pm
Xavier moved around in his cage calm as ever. he walked up to the bars then knocked on them "Hmm" he said then stuck his head out the bars and looked up to see the aerial attack. He put his head back into the cage he sat down and started to meditate. Xavier sat there for a few seconds then out of nowhere he puff out a thick fog from his mouth covering up the whole battlefield.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 am
Aizith had completely zoned out, watching Xavier continue to fight the earth golem and the wind spirits. Her mind was completely wandering, going from one moment to the next. She was brought back to reality, by the stinging pain of her shoulder. She stared at the cage that Xavier was in and she smirked slightly. "Good old earth..." she muttered softly, turning around from her spot on the ground and looking back at Atta, Jake and Cassandra. Her own master was meditating peacefully somehow. Aizith felt her heart sink though as she began to notice how close Atta and Jake were getting. 'She'd never leave now...'

Aizith's heart was telling her to get out of here and go live her own life. She didn't want to be a master of the earth anymore. Aizith pushed herself off the ground and watched Xavier's fog begin to cover the battlefield. She stepped back to where everyone else was and she sat down beside Atta. She looked her over, watching her meditate. Aizith laid down beside her Master, and finally letting herself fall asleep. She just wanted to feel peace again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 am
Zane sat in the shad of the trees. The tranquility of the forest always helped calm him these woods especially. Yes he had many good memories here. It had been so long since he had been in contact with any of them and he wondered how they were. It was a life he sometimes wished he could go back to. To be ignorant again of all the suffering in the world but he had already come this far. There was no turning back. At least he could still find comfort within these woods while the war continued. He would enjoy it while he still could. Once the war picked up, there would be no telling when he would be able to feel at peace again. Even still, slowly his mind wondered to what he had to do and where the cult would be going from this point. Even if Rhonin put up a strong front, the attack had severely weakened their forces and recruitment was not easy. How would they proceed from here? This was only one school. Surely upon hearing the news, the other schools would not be taken by surprise. Maybe they should move on from here and strike where the schools would not be expecting.  

uilenyk

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 pm
When Xavier covered the air in fog the two air spirits preparing for the ariel attack simply looked at eachother before continuing. One of the air spirits sent down a couple of lethal slashes of air towards the area of the battlefield Xavier was last seen at. Once the first air spirit was doen the second air spirit spiraled downwards, with it's two hands clasped together facing the bottom, at an unbelievably fast pace, forming a tornado with a very sharp point at the base.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff