Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 am
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xx”That’s great.” He said before eating the food himself. It was was excellent as always. Ezekiel has to make sure to let Takami have a few days off for doing all this for him. Especially setting up the room for them. Ezekiel couldn’t wait till they got back. He was still ready from the jet ride here. Both of them wanting each other so bad…but Ezekiel wanted it to be special. A night they would remember for the rest of their lives. Just you wait Yuki…
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC ::Lol I felt like adding You're never going to want to leave that bed room! Something like that. And I was just eating lays now I have sunchips because my dad gets free chips for working for frito lay. I get all the chips and jerky MWAHAHAHA!!!

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:03 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki continued to smile before going back to eating. He made sure not to get the dress dirty. After all, it was a pretty expensive death. He finished up and wiped the side of his mouth with a napkin. "I'm stuffed..." He said, neatly putting down his silver wear on his plate.

OOC: O_O WHY DIDN'T YOU?! Oh oh oh! Maybe you should have Ezekiel say that to Yuki?!?! Yuki would be so flustered and cute and gaaaaaah! And you lucky duck! I wish one of my parents would get me free things... Sigh...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel finish soon after and whipped his mouth with his napkin before setting it down. ”It was quite a delicious meal.” He said then looked out at the ocean. The sun was slowly disappearing, meaning they needed to get back to the house soon before it’s dark. ”Lets head back I have one last surprise for you.” He said standing up and going over to Yuking helping him out.

They walked the same way back Yuki still determined to wear the shoes. It was actually kind of cute. Plus if he fell over Ezekiel was there to catch him so it was fine. When they made it back Ezekiel opened the front door for Yuki following him and closing the door behind him. Ezekiel then picked Yuki up bridal style and kissed him. ”Are you ready for your last surprise of the night?” He asked smiling at Yuki.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Haha YES!

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel and smiled. "Mhm," he agreed with him. He blinked, tilting his head curiously. "There's another surprise?" He asked, not expecting this.

Yuki followed behind Ezekiel into the house, almost tripping over his dress. He caught himself of course, and refused to let Ezekiel help him. He wanted to do this. The boy made a small yelp in surprise when the other suddenly picked him up. "E-Ezekiel?" He asked in surprise, his words getting cut off when he kissed him. His cheeks turned at light pink, and he nodded. "U-um.. I guess so?" Yuki was a little nervous as to what the surprise was, but he was also excited to see it. As Ezekiel carried him upstairs, Yuki began naming off a list in his head as to what the surprise might be.

OOC: Hee hee! It is now the time for what we have been waiting fooooor! (And so has Ezekiel and Yuki)

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel carried Yuki up stairs and to their room. Carefully he opened the down and walked in still holding. The room was lit by candles even around and was filled with roses and rose petals that covered the bed. There was even a trail that lead to the bed. And another on that led outside to the fresh hot springs. From looking at the room Ezekiel hoped Yuki caught on to what his last surprise was going to be.

Ezekiel carried Yuki over to the bed and laid him down on it before kissing him again. ”You're never going to want to leave this bedroom tonight Yuki.” He said grinning down at the male before leaning back down to kiss his neck while he undid his button up with one hand.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Dun Dun DUN!!

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki wrapped his arms around Ezekiels neck, holding on as he brought him to their room. His eyes widened when he opened the door and he saw the inside of the room. There was flower petals everywhere... And the smell was a mix of rose and vanilla scented candles. "Wow..." A soft whisper left his lips as he looked around the lightly lite room.

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he laid him down on their bed. His eyes widened and he instantly felt his face flush when Ezekiel spoke. "A-ah w-wait Ezekiel..." He said, bringing his hands up and lightly pushing on the other's shoulders. "A-at least let me take a shower first. I-I'm all sweaty..." He said, feeling his heart rate beginning to speed up.

OOC: O_O OH MY GOSH YOU ACTUALLY MADE HIM SAY IT?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:03 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel moved up a bit when he pushed against his shoulders. Listening the king got off of him his chest now fully exposed because he undid his shirt. ”Fine, but you’re only going to get more sweating when you get out Yuki.” He said with a small smirk. ”Why not wait? And we could go into the hot springs instead of the shower.” He suggested and pointed to the sliding door that lead to the hot springs. ”So do you really want to get clean just to get dirty again?” He asked glancing over at Yuki seeing if he had changed his mind.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Of coarse I did!

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:12 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel, his cheeks turning a soft pink when he saw his chest. His face instantly turned bright red at his words. He was right of course... But...

"B-but I'm all dirty... And I probably stink too.. S-so... U-um...." The boy quickly covered his embarrassed face with one of his arms. "I-it probably wont be enjoyable for you..." He told him, not really know exactly what to say to him.

OOC: Oh gosh Kiddo... What am I going to do with you?

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel frowned a bit. He didn’t care if the male stinks or not. This made Ezekiel feel like Yuki is trying to avoid making love with him. ”I don’t care if you’re dirty or stink. I’m dirty and probably stink as well…” He said softly before sitting down on the bed. This kind of discouraged him a bit. He was hoping he could relax with Yuki in the hot springs after doing everything not before. ”If you want to wash up go ahead.” He said getting up and going over to the dresser. Opening one of the drawers he pulled out a pack of smokes and took one cigarette out of it and a lighter. ”I’m just going to have a smoke…” He said and walked out the door to the hotsprings closing it behind him.

With a long sigh he lit the cigarette and took a long puff of it. Ezekiel only smoked out here on the island. It was the only place he felt comfortable doing it because it’s where he comes to relax. Breathing out the smoke he looked up at the night stars. This night went slightly down hill… He thought bringing the cigarette back to his mouth breathing it in then out again.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: T~T I'm sorry Ezekiel kind of went off on his own. I want to change it but it's just not right. And yeah Ezekiel smokes.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up, his eyes widening when he saw the king's hurt expression. He must have misunderstood him. "Wait... Ezekiel," he said, sitting up. But it was to late. Ezekiel had left the room.

Yuki wore a sad expression as he looked at the door Ezekiel went through. He let out a small sigh before getting out of bed. Instead of heading towards the hot spring, he went towards the nearest bathroom. He stripped himself of his dress and undergarments, before getting into the shower. He made it quick, making sure to clean every part of his body before he got out.

The boys eyes wandered to the bag Amelia had packed for him. He opened it up and his eyes widened in horror. There was nothing but lingerie in there. He gulped then closed it quickly. Amelia...! What did you do..? He bit his bottom lip before wrapping his towel around his waist. It was much less embarrassing going out there in a towel then going out in lingerie.

Yuki hesitated at the door that Ezekiel went through. What if he was still angry at him? After taking a deep breath, Yuki opened the door. "Ezekiel?" He asked, opening the door wider so that he could see the other. "U-um... I-I'm... I'm sorry for ruining your perfect night..." He said, adjusting the towel on his waist a bit.

OOC: Hee hee! That's okay!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:40 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel looked at the hot springs and thought about what Yuki said. He probably stunk as well. Considering this the king put the cigarette in his mouth and held it there as he stripped off his clothes. He set them in a pile and put out his smoke after taking one last drag before climbing into the water. He leaned back against the edge closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He really wanted Yuki back there...but he has to respect his boundaries. And they only known each other for, what, little more than a week.

The king sighed convincing himself things will be fine. It can still be a perfect night. He told himself before opening his eyes. His eyes spotted something red floating in the water. ”What?” Picking it up he noticed it was a rose petal. Takami even got them in the hot spring? He looked over at the water that was flowing into the tub he was in and noticed rose petals coming down as well. He looked around on the rocks to see vanilla scented candles surrounding him. It seemed wherever they would of went, Ezekiel and Yuki would always be surrounded by rose petals and candles.

The new king chuckled a bit before hearing the door open. He looked over his shoulder to see Yuki standing there, in just a towel. The vampire blushed a bit and listened to his love carefully. Hearing him saying sorry for ruining the night, and not just a night, but Ezekiel’s perfect night made him frown. ”It’s not ruined. As long as I’m with you Yuki everything is perfect.” He said with a smile before looking up at the sky. ”And it’s not just my night. It’s our night Yuki.”
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: I wanted smexy smex but...meh....-flops on ground- nothing ever goes as planed!

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:47 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he spoke, then half-smiled. "Yeah... I guess you are right... Sorry..." He apologized again. He blinked then walked over, kneeling at the side of the hot spring next to Ezekiel he reached over and picked up a rose petal that was in the water. "They're in here too?" He asked, looking at the red petal in his hand. The boy's eyes wondered around the hot spring, seeing not only rose petals, but also candles. A soft giggle left his lips. "Mr. Takami really outdid himself..." He commented before putting the petal back in the water.

OOC: Ugggggh! Noooooo! I SHALL STILL BE PERFECT YOU HEAR?! OKAAAAY?!?! THEY SHALL HAVE THEIR SMEXY SMEXY TIME!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel blush got a little worse when Yuki came over and knelt beside him. He blinked realizing that Yuki was more focused on the petals and candles than anything else. He thought for sure he would be red in the face seeing Ezekiel like this...naked...with a romantic setting all around him. Getting out of his thoughts he smiled at Yuki. ”Yeah...I didn’t think he would go all out when I asked him to do this for us.” He said softly then he looked at the towel he was wearing. ”So Yuki why are you just in a towel? He ask then gave him one of his smirks. ”Trying to seduce me?”
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC ::YES!

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:21 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked over at Ezekiel and tilted his head. "You asked him to do this?" He asked, a little surprised. He should've known... He smiled and chuckled lightly. "I see...." He said.

The boy blinked then looked down at his appearance. He had totally forgotten! His cheeks instantly turned red. "U-um... I-I just... I-I.. U-um..." He stuttered, his face turning redder and redder when he realized that Ezekiel was naked under the water. This situation just got more and more embarrassing.

OOC: They definitely shall, so do not worry!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel chuckled seeing Yuki blush and stumble on his words. He then shifted his position in the water so he can come up and kiss Yuki stopping his word scramble. Pulling away he looked into Yuki’s eyes and smiled. ”I love you Yuki. And I will to the end of my days.” He said softly as he rested a hand gently on Yuki’s cheek. Ezekiel was glad that everything has happened. For Yuki running into Gilbert and accepting the man's request. Even if Ezekiel first thought he was a wh*re, he was happy that he fell in love with Yuki.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: I wonder if Yuki will be putting on that lingerie. -smirks-

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items