Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 am
Hey, fellow chikas! How are you ladies? I hope you all had a ownderful Easter and have a great day! Just wanted to say hi. Quote me for a conversation. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 am
Louisa Iris
SleeperCellEnigma
Hi, I'm a little new here :3

User Image User Image

Hello and welcome to the guild~!

User ImageUser Image

Thank you :3 How's it going?  

SleeperCellEnigma

Divine Shapeshifter

12,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 pm
Broken Heart Production

It depends on the wine. I've tried some really nice ones, but others I tipped down the sink. xD
        I don't mind~ <33 Assignments! And I'm still not finished, but I'm getting there. The one that is due on monday is nearly complete and the one that is due tomorrow...
        Well, it's going to be a late night because it's so complicated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 pm
Lady mewcat

There's no need to apologise. It is hard, but he's had his 1/2 year of chemo and he doesn't need anymore right now. We're just hoping the cancers are small enough to remove now.
        That's what I'm scared of, the regret thing. I don't want to regret a thing with my dad. I don't tell him I love him enough because everytime I do, I cry...
        I only have one friend that I see all the time, so I know how you feel. The others are too far away and there's not a lot of girls my age around here,
        plus I'm far too busy to spend anymore social time than I already do.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:11 pm
Clasela

I've only tried to and one was worse than the other, but both were bad. xD
Yay~ <33
Oh, I hope you finish them soon. D:
What are they about, like, what do you have to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:14 pm
o0Roxy0o

Aw, you're so very lucky! <3 I envy you and your week off. This is the first time I've been on Gaia in two days. It was so hard not to log on, but I have to think of my education and put it first.
        The world has been decent to me, however I wish I could somehow get some magical help with these assessments, because I'm drowning right now. D:

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:21 pm
NightAngels

Yes, I have a big decision to make in the future.
        That's so sweet! I have no religion, though I do have beliefs that are similar and I always follow them.
        Haha me too. I picked up a travel brochure for Europe the other day. I would love to do the Paris one, however it all depends on money and time, unfortunately.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:34 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

There's no need to apologise. It is hard, but he's had his 1/2 year of chemo and he doesn't need anymore right now. We're just hoping the cancers are small enough to remove now.
        That's what I'm scared of, the regret thing. I don't want to regret a thing with my dad. I don't tell him I love him enough because everytime I do, I cry...
        I only have one friend that I see all the time, so I know how you feel. The others are too far away and there's not a lot of girls my age around here,
        plus I'm far too busy to spend anymore social time than I already do.
Yeah its pretty hard for me to motivate myself to get out of the house and do things on my own I don't like driving and even though everything is close enough to walk to I'm afraid id get lost I have no sense of direction especially when I think I know where I'm going.
Sorry to change the subject suddenly :/  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 pm
Louisa Iris

I have to agree with you. Whilst I did enjoy reading ten years ago, I was more interested in becoming a vet than an editor.
        Haha, that's just what she's always been called. They're very hardy plants. I had a beautiful climbing rose growing, but just my luck, the sheep got into the yard and ate all the leaves and buds.
        >.< I always make a guy sim for my girl sim because I am a bit funny about genetics. But their garden in it's greenhouse is always weed-free because she has free time besides writing her books. xD Speaking of sims, have you ever sent a child to school and then had an event like a meteor shower on the school and then found out your child didn't make it? o.O It happened to me... :(
        Yes, I was planning on adding it to this one. And to just bump up the thread and get girls to join me to earn a certain item if they show up and chat.
        I'm doing this one. It's so much fun!
        Thank you so much! I should have it finished by my tuesday, so your monday~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 pm
xXNingyoXx

I guess it's afternoon for me right now. How are you dear? emotion_hug

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm
Kitty of Music

Hello Kitty! Cute posting style~ How are you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:40 pm
Victoria Whitechapel

Hey Victoria, it's nice to see you here! I've been great! Just completely busy. And yourself? <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:42 pm
crackerlover

Hello sweetie, how was your day?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

Really good, and yourself? <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 pm
x-Kiklala-x

I'm slowly getting there. I thought I'd better pop in on Gaia so I can get a headstart on the notices.
        Mhm, you did. I might look into it when I get time, it does sound like fun!

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games