Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heading after the other he watched him calmly before he stopped in the theater when they were inside and looked around slightly amazed by everything. Hearing movement he ran after Dale stumbling after him but he smiled slightly at the other seeing the seats. Looking to the screen and then back to Dale "These are good, I just sit further up more like those"he said gently pointing to the seats in the middle of the theater and then glanced at him. Smiling he sat down before moving to place the bottles into the cup holders so it would be easier on his jacket. Once that was done he looked at Dale "What was your answer that you wanted to tell me Dale or still to bad of a time to say it"he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale had glanced to the seats Jiho had pointed to. Sat back in his seat and decided not to stretch out his legs for now. "My answer is that I am happy with the date so far. I'm glad my knowledge of the cinema wasn't outdated and came in handy. Also very pleased of how the collar you gave me looks good on me" he tells softly and low enough to not be heard by other people.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:38 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho sat in his seat as he looked around to see everything as he bite his own lip slightly before he relaxed and glanced at Dale to see how he was. Biting his own lip listening to the other calmly but he smiled a soft blush cover his face when he heard the other was pleased with the information that he was giving. "You are giving your best knowledge and that is all that matters. But it makes me happy to hear that you are happy about the date and pleased with the collars. I have some more if you would like to look through them and see which ones you would like to take with you and keep. I don't use them any more or haven't had a reason to wear them so I think it would be best for them to come out and be used by someone who would appreciate them and like them" he spoke tenderly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale glanced towards the movie screen as it changes to prepare the previews. Catching the blush on Jiho's face as the lights were dimming. "I will happily accept them. My neck feels naked without one plus when I see myself wear them I will be thinking about you more" he tells him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:48 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing something playing he blinked and looked over to the movie screen seeing something playing on there he leaned back thinking but he watched them before looking at Dale softly. "Then I will make sure to give them to you once we are at my home again. It will be good that they will be used and appreciated again" he spoke tenderly. Hearing the rest he blushed the whole time and looked down fiddling with his fingers "Why would you want to think about me? I am nothing special at all"he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:52 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale raised his eyebrows at the question, "You're special to me and I wouldn't have asked you out if I didn't think anything close to that" he tells him. He was liking the intro to the movie so far in not confusing after he had looked back to the screen.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:23 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Looking over at the other gently he blinked softly as he thought to himself slightly before he gave the other a soft smile as a small light tint covered his cheeks. "Alright thank you for saying that'he said tenderly. Looking to the screen he leaned back to watch the movie wrapping his arms around himself once he pulled his jacket over himself a bit to stay warm since now he was getting cold.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale glaces at Jiho for a second seeing the soft smile on his lips. "You're welcome and anytime" he replied. He looked out to in front of them to see how many other people are around. Saw people mostly sitting in the middle rows and front and some on the sides of the theater room. In case of an emergency he mindfully knows where are the exits are.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:19 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked over at the other as he smiled softly before nodding as he looked to the screen still holding himself. Biting his own lip he watched calmly blinking from time to time so his eyes wouldn't hurt but he watched. Seeing Dale looking for something he looked over at the other calmly "Dale is something wrong? You look scared?" he asked softly so not to interrupt the movie as he watched him keep looking around.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale's body heat kept him nicely warm against the chillness of the room. Looks to Jiho when he hears the question, "Ah, no. Didn't want to watch the spider scene and just looking around to avoid it" he replied back quietly then looks back to the screen in time for the airplane scene.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:57 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly Jiho looked at the other gently before reaching over as he rubbed his cheek shivering a bit but he was doing so to relax the other a bit. "Are you scared of spiders Dale? Or you just dislike seeing them?" he asked softly. Tenderly he rubbed his cheek again before pulling hand back under his jacket as he shivered a bit as he smiled a bit leaning back gently as he relaxed slightly under the coat but he was slightly getting cold.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale chuckles a little after the rub on the cheek sort of laughing at himself. "Scared, and I know it is a common fear to have" he replied. Cheek rub felt nice his hot cheek in cooling it off a little. Thought the scene of the guy being shot a few times was over kill, but appreciated the falling plane part. "If I was in his situation I would save Jiho by making sure he gets a parachute and gets out in time" he thought to himself.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:52 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly Jiho looked at him softly as he listened and nodded gently as he smiled looking back to the movie as he pulled his hand back shivering slightly more. Taking a steady breaths he held himself to stay warm as he trembled from the cold taking a few breaths but he was getting cold. For some reason this place was far colder then usual but he was going to do his best to recover. Watching the movie Jiho blinked a bit before jumping when he saw something scary and hide into his coat more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale couldn't help notice movements going on at the corner of his eye. He assumed it was probably Jiho and he didn't look away from the screen except for the long talking parts to check up on him. "Are you alright?" he asked in a whisper.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:50 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiro watched the movie the whole time as he took a few small breaths to remain calm but however the moment he heard the whispering he screamed and it was in such a girly way he ended up blushing and covering his mouth and face with his coat and hands. Shivering he bite his own lip and looked over at Dale gently as he gulped a bit "I am okay, just a little scared and cold but I am alright Dale. Sorry for worrying you" he spoke softly.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff