Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:27 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

chuckles standing up as he put Raven onto his shoulders "let's go home Noah so we can tell our little Raven the news" kisses Noah's head while he holds Noah's ring hand in his own gently

Henry smiles lightly "I sang our mother's lullaby but I reworded it when I was younger" looks at Philip seeing him wipe his tears away

Philip sniffles slightly "thanks Henry" smiles shyly

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:09 pm
noah nodded and held his hand tightly with a small smile " we will se you guys later" he said as they all walked to the cabin

towa smiled " it was very beautiful henry " he said and kissed his cheek and smiled at philip " henry your brother got more adorable then last time " he said trying to cheer up the youngest triplet  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:29 pm

User Image

hums his mother's lullaby softly as he felt a light weight on his head smiling "I see you used the music box I left for our pup cause he is asleep" gently takes Raven into his free arm rocking him lightly

Philip holds his hand up "stop towa...I know I hurt you that day so you don't have to cheer me up" small tears slide down his face

Henry ruffles Philip's hair "calm yourself Philip"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:44 pm
he nodded " yea it was a real help on his more restless nights " he said softly

he smiles at phillip " while yes i was hurt it was my fault as well for not thinking of asking if you had a mate at the time but i guess i had grown used to mates being together that i assumed you didnt "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:54 am

User Image

kisses Noah's cheek "I am sorry still but I am here and never leaving again" opens the cabin door for Noah smiling as he nuzzled raven's cheek "wake up Raven we're home"

Philip shakes his head "I am still sorry towa" looks at towa and Henry "I'm glad you two are happy regardless f my misery" sits up fixing his coat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:34 pm
" i know you wont " he said softly he nodded and kisses ravens head " sweetie we are home wake up " he said gently ravens eyes fluttered open as he let out a small yawn " mommy daddy "

towa looked with a sad look in his eyes he wanted to help out phillip more he did love henry alot and wouldnt ever think of leaving his mate he also felt really bad for phillip  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:53 pm

User Image

Smiles down at Raven "morning little Raven" walks into the cabin

Philip stands up "well I should be going doing what I do tracking prey and entertaining the clans while hunting rogue vampires" straightens his coat

Henry looks at towa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:48 pm
noah grinned at raven" baby we have something good to tell you " he said softly while raven looed at them with a curious look

towa looked at henry when he saw phillip leave " henry lets follow he seems distracted and that could get him hurt"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:55 pm

User Image

Sits down holding Raven in his lap "Your mum and I are going to make our bond permanent and also mum has a question for you" let's his claws a bit while combing through raven's hair

Philip walks towards a old werewolf statue breathing slowly while he sat down on the grass

Henry nods following Philip slowly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:06 pm
noah smiled down at raven " well sweetie how would you like a little brother or sister "

" you mean like daddy has " raven asked in wonderment

towa was following from the trees keping a eye on phillip and henry ready to jump in if something happned  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:22 pm
Benjamin nods "indeed little bird" smiles sweetly at Noah and Raven

Philip hears rustling behind him as he takes a silver gun out of his coat while a insane vampire rushed out at him, he aimed his gun firing it into the vampires shoulder as it burned off

Henry "those are hunters weapons" looks at Philip  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:00 am
ravens face lite up in joy as he nodded his head " yes yes yes " he chanted

towa was shocked that phillip had that it was hard to come but a more modern weapon used for hunting since they where very costly he watched as his crazed breathen got up and fadded into the shadows and unlke coming from behind like most would he attacked from the side not sure if phillip would react in time he leaped from his tree with great speed and slammed his foot into the vampired chin snaping its neck back while yelling in a comical fashion " flying fast one legged kick of doooooom"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:29 am
Benjamin hugs raven "calm yourself Raven it's still your naptime" takes him in his arms rocking Raven gently

Philip pulls towa away from the rogue "..." he shots the insane vampire in the chest then forehead "rest in peace" holstered his gun while removing his leather gloves "why were you both following me"

Henry " we were worried Philip" holds towa's hand lightly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:40 am
raven pouted but yawned softly while snuggling close to his father " but daddy i dont want more naps " he said softly

noah giggled softly at how raven was tlaking and kissed his forhead " now now hun you need your sleep"

towa nodded as he held henrys hand " you seem distracted and we got worried we wanted to make sure you didnt get hurt  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:59 am
Benjamin "your growing little pup so sleep" kisses his head laughing lightly

Philip "killing rogue vampires is my other job" cleans his hands lightly

Henry sighs "Philip where did you get the pistol"  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games