Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:42 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
Youko walked around, taking in the scenery.
hello, she a man with a huge jaged edge sword,my name is Can he said, and may sho are you he asked nicely,but he was readly to take blood if need be,im the Brother of Will he said,
Youko looked around. "Who's Will?"
a demon Hunter whos fell for a demon?angel combe he siad, he"s goten soft over the time the met the white heir kind he siad,but there nothing wrong with it he said
*the moon is out tonight said Csn thst mrsn's the were wolf is in controll he said, yes there is one here he siad, but i wouldn't worrie you just fond someone that's willing to proteched you form him he said,but im not saying that you need help, he said
She looked at him, sternly. "Good, becouse I don't think i'll need it."

*he smiled,but you could use someone to talk to, he siad,i know that werewolfs can kill vampair he siad, but why am i saying that he said, any way, i won't bug yAa any more, but there arn't manny people around here that would befreind you,most would want to kill you he said
She arched an eyebrow. "Why would anyone kill a sweet thing like me?" She asked then thought about it. "In second thought, scratch that."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
a demon Hunter whos fell for a demon?angel combe he siad, he"s goten soft over the time the met the white heir kind he siad,but there nothing wrong with it he said
*the moon is out tonight said Csn thst mrsn's the were wolf is in controll he said, yes there is one here he siad, but i wouldn't worrie you just fond someone that's willing to proteched you form him he said,but im not saying that you need help, he said

*he smiled,but you could use someone to talk to, he siad,i know that werewolfs can kill vampair he siad, but why am i saying that he said, any way, i won't bug yAa any more, but there arn't manny people around here that would befreind you,most would want to kill you he said
She arched an eyebrow. "Why would anyone kill a sweet thing like me?" She asked then thought about it. "In second thought, scratch that."

*he chuckled at her comment* im going to the town of gilba to bloody the street there, im going rather of not you come,but i would like if you came he said,  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:48 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"I'm ready for anything now," Ishizai said, smiling, "Our conversation before has given me new hope in life."

*he smiled more so* good he said, therre was a ROAR, it came form the earth unferneath them,the ground begain to shake,, its comeing he said,the eater is comeing he said

"The eater?" Ishizai asked, "What's that?"
its a being,one of 8,this eater,is a eater of souls he said,,it was the thing that faceless fear because,it 1st made faceless he siad,,it can take any form it wish's he siad,and so can most of the other eaters he said,

"Eater of souls?" Ishizai gasped, "You mean like Ammut from Egyptian myth?"
i know not of that myth, but yes, but,i look forward to it he said, becuse you can't kill an eater,but you can't eat the eater,and gain its power he said,but thats not realy the eater i want he said, so if you want it take it he siad* there was not a cracking sound and the earth under them begain to move, *  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:47 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"I'm ready for anything now," Ishizai said, smiling, "Our conversation before has given me new hope in life."

*he smiled more so* good he said, therre was a ROAR, it came form the earth unferneath them,the ground begain to shake,, its comeing he said,the eater is comeing he said

its a being,one of 8,this eater,is a eater of souls he said,,it was the thing that faceless fear because,it 1st made faceless he siad,,it can take any form it wish's he siad,and so can most of the other eaters he said,

i know not of that myth, but yes, but,i look forward to it he said, becuse you can't kill an eater,but you can't eat the eater,and gain its power he said,but thats not realy the eater i want he said, so if you want it take it he siad* there was not a cracking sound and the earth under them begain to move, *
"you can eat an eater?" Ishizai asked, "How the?"  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

yup,but each eater is not the same, only the eater knows,whatfellow your heartwhen time comes he said
*the ground was now cracked open and a unly gross looking spider came out of the earth* trying eating this mocked the eater  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:25 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

yup,but each eater is not the same, only the eater knows,whatfellow your heartwhen time comes he said
*the ground was now cracked open and a unly gross looking spider came out of the earth* trying eating this mocked the eater

"People eat spiders all the time," Ishizai laughed, "They may not realise it but they eat spiders in their sleep...about 8 a year."  

Leliana Andraste

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:12 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*he chuckled at her comment* im going to the town of gilba to bloody the street there, im going rather of not you come,but i would like if you came he said,
"Sure, why not? I have nothing else to do." She said and follwed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:58 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*so they made it to the twn,he offen talked to her on the way*here we are he said,,so you will beable to taste the blood in the air he said,* he toke out hi powerfull lance out of his shadow and held it in his left hand*,just then his shadow covered al of the ground,,there was now a shadowly mist about the town,made my can,* i did that so, it would be hard for them to see us he said,im sure you can see fine in the dark he sadi,*smileing Evily*  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:01 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"People eat spiders all the time," Ishizai laughed, "They may not realise it but they eat spiders in their sleep...about 8 a year."
then your going to realy eat it then,ok said will*the spider the shot out snot like web that that smelled like the dead things,now to think of it it now smelled realy awfully,*it went after her now  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:19 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*so they made it to the twn,he offen talked to her on the way*here we are he said,,so you will beable to taste the blood in the air he said,* he toke out hi powerfull lance out of his shadow and held it in his left hand*,just then his shadow covered al of the ground,,there was now a shadowly mist about the town,made my can,* i did that so, it would be hard for them to see us he said,im sure you can see fine in the dark he sadi,*smileing Evily*
"Yeah, I can." She looked around the town, the mist was just think enough so she can see.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:27 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"Yeah, I can." She looked around the town, the mist was just think enough so she can see.

*he walked to an inn, knocked the door down and he used his lance to kill,now the kings army herd this andthey begain comeing down ,but htey could not see*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:29 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*he walked to an inn, knocked the door down and he used his lance to kill,now the kings army herd this andthey begain comeing down ,but htey could not see*
"I can get rid of these guys easy." She said as she muttered some magic words. Then she shot fire balls out of her palms and a mass explosion was where the guards are at.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:39 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"I can get rid of these guys easy." She said as she muttered some magic words. Then she shot fire balls out of her palms and a mass explosion was where the guards are at.

*the men was killed on contack,others not knowing what was going on,fleed, others went after her with swords in the air, but they whent in the worng ways,not knowing ware her was,* Can' just whent around killing the ones that fleed*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:32 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*the men was killed on contack,others not knowing what was going on,fleed, others went after her with swords in the air, but they whent in the worng ways,not knowing ware her was,* Can' just whent around killing the ones that fleed*
"Well, we can't let them go. They might send a sarch party."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:29 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"Well, we can't let them go. They might send a sarch party."
i know said can,but it would make no matter if they did, said can,i didn't make a huge shadow on the ground just for fun,there's a reason,or 2 he said,*the shadow sucked the shoulders up as if they was nothing,i know that your a vampire,,how long haves it been since you last feed he said* now pulling a man out of the earth ad bring him over to her,* you can feed now he said  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff