Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm
Lufu thought for a moment, then smiled. "Alright," he called back, "I think I have an idea." Lufu turned around again and closed his eyes, bending down and placing his hands flat on the ground before him. The earth began to ripple, rising up in waves that radiated out from the spot he was crouched. The ripples got larger and larger, untill they suddenly dropped down, lower and lower, sinking into the earth. Everything went still, and Lufu's voice echoed up out of a hole roughly 20 feet across and fifty feet deep. "Something like this?" a thin pillar spiked up out of the crater-like hole, Lufu perched atop it. "How was that?" he called down.

((sorry about the delay? my sister required emotional support sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:16 pm
"Hmm, ok. You can do better." Strike made a gust and put a hole through the pillar he was standing on. It started to collapse. "Something bigger!!!" Strike laughed as his little pillar crumbled.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:19 pm
Hibiki laughed. "Thats magnificent, I never would have thought I would be able to see something like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:25 pm
Lufu remained at the altitude he had been at while the pillar crumbled away beneath him. He floated down to the edge of the hole and tapped the ground. There was a sucking sound as the hole leveled out again, leaving the feild flat once more. "Bigger you say?" he asked, grinning. "Alright, let's see..." He bent down one more and dug one hand into the earth. There was a light rumbling noise, and suddenly several tons of earth were blasted skyward with a suprisingly low-toned bang. But they did not fall back. Instead they seemed to slow, and as they drew to a stop it could be seen that they formed a weird kind of miniature castle who's twisting towers reached high into the air, connected by elegant arched bridges. The whole thing sparkled slightly as the many specs of mica in the earth caught the light. Lufu slowly got up and looked back at Strike to see what he thought.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:34 pm
"Good Lufu, now let me show you one more of my powers..." Strike flew up into the air with a smirk on his face. The winds around him swirled loudly. He gather up a large gust, swirling it faster and faster. "Hurricane strike!!!" He unleashed his force upon Lufu's new creation. The torrents of wind tore it down until nothing but a cloud remained. Before the cloud settled, Strike called out to Lufu. "Lufu, you are good, but it must be solid, it will not last against my power. Practice, you will make strong buildings someday. Work hard now, I may need you for something soon..." His words fell with the dust. Strike left before the cloud disappeared. He went to stay the night at the mountain top. He flew there in a few hours. He stowed the plans under the spring. He stood at the ledge like he did before, wings spread apart. The sun warmed his wings as he stood there watching over the place he loved so much.

((((Hey guys, I got to go. Hey Haven's_Red_Angel, when you read this, don't forget about the sword thing, which I think you leading into. The mini wings are fine too, I thought about it and thought I could use them interestingly. You'll see, he he. Good nite everyone biggrin xd biggrin ))))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:40 pm
((see ya later Strike!))

Hibiki watched Strike fly off. "Lufu, I guess you want to see my one of my abilities as well?"  

Allah The Eternal

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:47 pm
Lufu sighed as he watched the small structure collapse into the earth once more. He knew it was loosely packed, but he could only do so much with the soft earth out here. There were no stones large enough to be of practical use in a demonstration. He laughd slightly as he caught Strike's parting words. He could've blocked that attack if he had really wanted to, or at least negated most of the damage, but he knew that it would've been pointless to do so. After all, the structure woud have to be made to endure that kind of abuse, and he was not going to protect a prototype model just because it looked pretty. He grinned and turned to Hibiki. "Sure why not?"

((Alrighty, g'night. And don't worry, I'll practice. wink xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:10 pm
Hibiki took out his sword, and swung it downward. A large wave of energy came out the sword, ripping and destroying the ground in front of him. When the smoke cleared, there was a hole large enough to fill a lake sitting in the field. "Thats one of my attacks. I have others, but I dont want to kill anyone." Hibiki said with a smile.

((I have to go as well. See ya Later!))  

Allah The Eternal

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:15 pm
((ok, I actually gotta run as well))

Lufu looked at the gaping valley with a mixture of bewilderment, approval, and silent laughter. He reached down and tapped the rim of the crater, causing the scattered particles of earth to slowly come back to gether and fill it up again. "Yes, I agree." he said. "That was quite enough of a show even for outside the town." He stood up and stretched a couple kinks out of his arms and legs, then fell slowly backwards onto the ground, landing spread-eagled and staring lazily at the clouds overhead, a contented smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
As Zephyr flew over the ground at a high altitude he saw small figures one spread out on ground. He passed slowly watching the figures talk and move in the sunlight. He noticed a lake sized hole not far from where the figures stood so when they were not lokking he dove into the hole. He peeked his head up and watched as the figures talked. He could not hear what any of them were saying.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:56 pm
((um, the hole's not there anymore... my char filled it back up sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:57 pm
(oh sry ill just hide behind rubble then sweatdrop )  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:24 am
((XD ah that was funny. Its best to read a bit of what the other characters are up to before you post anything that has any relation to other characters 4laugh ))

Zack woke himself up and noticed he was still sitting in his seat. He had fallen at the table. There was a moment of hesitation for Zack before he decided to move towards the balcony after removed himself from the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:46 am
(i did read i guess i just accidently missed that part then i went over it and read it again) In the field Zephyr melded his wings back into his spine with transfiguration so that they would not jut out from the sides of the rubble. He kept staring at the figures wondering what they were talking about.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:56 am
the day looked much better then before. Of course England was rather a cloudy place, but he didnt mind. It suited him quite well. Geffory entered the room not long ago and placed something for Zack to eat. Of course Zack would wait a bit before eating. He decided to do his routine check up on the town at his balcony.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games