Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:11 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A seal? What does that mean?"
"a promise."

"A promise?"
"yes."

"A promise of love huh?"
"i guess..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:38 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku looked behind her and seen no one there. "Damn it..." She said to herself, then ran forward. "I'm lost! What the heck?!" Deruku shouted.

A path opened in front of her leading to her dorm.

Her stomach was feeling light, like a ghost just flew through it. She ran to her room and could feel herself falling to the ground.

The portal closed from behind.
Zexion was still by the large central building. He sighed and just walked away heading nowhere.

Deruku landed on the ground with a loud thump. She was mad that Zexion just left her. Her canines were growing sharp and her eyes glowed bright red again. She sat up, panting, and growled like a wolf/dragon
((Sorry I wasn't here, I was in a Ron Bruise thread sad ))

Zexion walked within the Castle That Never Was and appeared in the throne room. He sat in his seat and had just a bank stare on his face.

Deruku ran to the bar and sat down.
Mar: "What would ya like, Deruku?"
She didn't say anything, but looked up with her glowing, red eyes that made him nearly wet himself. Marluxia spilled the drink on his clothes instead. Deruku growled softly at him, and bared her teeth.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:48 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Her stomach was feeling light, like a ghost just flew through it. She ran to her room and could feel herself falling to the ground.

The portal closed from behind.
Zexion was still by the large central building. He sighed and just walked away heading nowhere.

Deruku landed on the ground with a loud thump. She was mad that Zexion just left her. Her canines were growing sharp and her eyes glowed bright red again. She sat up, panting, and growled like a wolf/dragon

Zexion walked within the Castle That Never Was and appeared in the throne room. He sat in his seat and had just a bank stare on his face.

She didn't say anything, but looked up with her glowing, red eyes that made him nearly wet himself. Marluxia spilled the drink on his clothes instead. Deruku growled softly at him, and bared her teeth.

Zexion got to his room within the castle and layed down in his bed and rested.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A seal? What does that mean?"
"a promise."

"A promise?"
"yes."

"A promise of love huh?"
"i guess..."
larxene looked at him"now what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:45 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion got to his room within the castle and layed down in his bed and rested.

((Sorry, i was making a layout for my profile! u should go and see it!))
She walked upstairs to her room to go to sleep. She was very tired, and needed to lay down and lock herself up otherwise she might kill someone...

Deruku sat down on her bed, she suddenly heard a high-pitched ring in her ears. A few moments later, she fell to the ground clutching her head in pain. "Damn it!" she yelled The window glass shattered in all directions and a few pieces slashed and sunk into Deruku's skin. Instead of tears, a few drops of blood fell from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:04 pm
((Holy crap. I'm being ignored by almost everyone. -runs in front of a train blindfolded-))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:27 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((Holy crap. I'm being ignored by almost everyone. -runs in front of a train blindfolded-))

((-train approaches quickly and can't slow down-))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:29 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((-lights a smoke and puts it in her mouth- Don't forget the smoke))  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:36 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((*eats popcorn* greg you need to post over ourr posts please))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:41 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((-lights a smoke and puts it in her mouth- Don't forget the smoke))

(( xp xp xp ))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A promise?"
"yes."

"A promise of love huh?"
"i guess..."
larxene looked at him"now what?"

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games