Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:56 pm
Darek walked in after staring around in amazement and chose the room beside Mia's, having seen which way she had walked and noticing a room with an open door and a suitcase in it. He laughed, saying to himself, "This must be a sight. One of the most independant people you'll ever meet, and I'm following Mia around like a puppy."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 pm
Ayu was walking down the halls. "Masaru! Masaru oh where did he go?" Ayu looked into Marcu's room and smiled. "Hey if you see a cat roam through here use the intercom system and tell me." She pointed to a black box on the wall and walked off. The next thing that walks by the door is a huge white tiger following Ayu.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:16 am
As the maid talked about the numerous rooms that they passed they ended up at the laundry room. "Sorry, I need to get these blankets washed." The maid went into the room and opened the washer.Then she put the blankets down on the floor, sat down and started sorting them. Mia sat down too and helped to sort them.

"I'll help." Mia took a white blanket and tossed it into a pile of white sheets.

"Thank you. May I ask your name?"

"I'm Mia. What's your name?" Mia threw a navy blue pillow cover into a dark coloured pile.

"I'm Theresa. So are you enjoying your stay so far?"

"Yep. This is a really nice place." Mia finished sorting the rest of the sheets with Resa and dumped them into the washer and started it up.
"Ok, now back to the tour."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:34 pm
Ayu walked down to the back yard again trying to find Masaru. She looked at the dogs and sighed.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:26 am
They were about to get up when Resa started shaking and fell back down. "Ah!"

"Are you ok?"

Resa reached into her side pocket and took out a small black card-like thing.
"It's just this ringer my head maid gave us. It was too loud on the ringtone and it ringed at the most inappropriate times. But since I put the darn thing to vibrate it scares me all the time! I'll never get used to it. Anyways, I've got to go. Someone needs my expertise. Bye!" The maid put the ringer inside her pocket again and ran out of the room and down the hall.

"Ok. Well, I guess I'll check out the yard a bit." Mia started walking when she saw one of her shadow friends. It was inspecting a painting on the wall. It was a wonderful painting of a stone bridge over a river with many fish and lilies. And there were willow trees hanging over the river in the background behind the bridge. "Hello! So, how do you like the mansion Flora?" Mia gave names to all her shadow people. After all, she could only summon as many as the shadows she had help her with the packing and they were always the same shadows. The shadow turned her head to look at Mia and smiled. She pointed to the painting. "It's beautiful! And yes, I love it here!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:09 pm
Ayu came up behind Mia and smiled. "I see you like my painting. Thanks. I did that when I was 7."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:11 pm
The shadow quickly turned her head and looked at Ayu. "Seven!?" Flora pushed passed Mia as she ran up in front of Ayu. Mia fell to the floor. "Sorry, she's just excited. This one has a thing for art." Mia whispered to Ayu almost inaudibly. "You've got to be lying! I can't believe such great original art like that can be done by a seven year old!" Rosa's eyes were lit up....or at least that's what she probably looked like right now....hey, it's a shadow person, their features don't exactly show clearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:20 pm
"I have better ones in the vault...you want to see them?" She smiled and helped Mia up.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:33 pm
Tiger stops and stares at the inside of Ayu's house. "Wow..." She stares at the interior, not moving.
((Sorry for not being around. My family invaded.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:02 am
(That's ok. I have to fight for the computer too.)

Mia brushed herself off after Ayu had helped her up. "Thanks." Mia turned to Flora. "Of course! I'm a total art fanatic! I know a lot about the famous artists of your time! Sir Leonardo, Michaelangelo, the group of seven, you name it!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:11 am
"Ok..ok. Come with me." She walked down stairs and through a door with employees only on it. Then she walked up to the vault, did the code, and opened it, showing all of the paintings and money that she had.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:43 pm
Mia gasped when she saw all these things while Flora on the other hand went running in. She inspected each painting thoroughly but quickly. She was zooming past every painting and every stack of money. "Amazing! Astounding! How did you learn to do all these!?" Mia walked in casually and stopped to look at one of the paintings. It was a painting of a family standing on a hill with a mountain behind them. It was the mountain that she had seen on the way to Ayu's place. It was pretty detailed and very good. It was so clear that if you saw the person in the painting walk by you, you could tell immediately that they were from the painting.

"Yeah, I'm really interested too. These are amazing. Even Leonardo Divinci couldn't make the Mona Lisa look as realistic as this."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:17 pm
"My family is big on Art. One I can be that." She smiled and looked at Flora.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:07 am
"Hmm." Flora just nodded and inspected the rest of the paintings. Mia explored to the back of the room and saw a painting framed in a gold frame. It was another set of people in a dark blue background. There was a woman with a man who had his arm around her. Then a little girl was in front of them.
"Is this you and your parents?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:16 am
Ayu looked and it and nodded. "Yeah.......I still drew it but I really don't remember when." She sighed.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games