Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:13 pm
((Sorry for not being around. My family invaded. I'm still going to have a hard time getting on))
Ty lies on the ground beside the cart, across from the group. She stares into the forest as if through a haze. What is going on? Why is she acting so strange?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:17 pm
Ayu lays down on the branch. 'Why me...and why now?' She sighed and closed her eyes falling asleep.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:49 pm
Tiger stands up, waking from her little reverie to find everyone asleep. "Oh... 'Guess I'll just make myself comfy then." She looks at the cart, then climbs on, trying her hardest not to shake it. When she gets to Marcus she shifts into a cat and falls asleep with her head on his lower leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:57 am
As Mia slept, she was suddenly dropped into the Garden of Mother Nature once again. Mia opened her eyes and sat up.It was the same as always. Everything was a lush green and it seems she had planted a few new flowers in her garden.

"Do you like them? I'm experimenting. If they work out, I'll place some upon the world." Mother Nature was standing beside Mia. Mia stood up and bowed.

"Yes. They're beautiful. So, um, may I ask, why have you brought me here again?"

Mother Nature giggled a bit. "Oh, please child! Stop it with the formalness! Please, just act normally. Anyways, as for why I've brought you here....................." Mia saw the goddess' mouth moving but the words couldn't come out. She heard nothing. "Blast! He's still interfering! Mia! The man I was talking about is your m.....! Then Mia woke up panting. She rolled over onto her back to look at the starry sky. "The man is my m? There was more to it....but...just the letter M is very vague. Could it maybe be....no. I need more information before I can assume that." Mia stared up into the sky and sighed. Mia turned on her side and closed her eyes.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:16 am
Ayu had no dream. She was just alone in darkness in her mind. She woke up unhappy that she didn't get to see Artemis and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:52 am
Mia woke up with a yawn. Mia got up and stretched a bit. "Good morning Ayu." Mia walked over to the pot and found a match in her pocket. She lit it and set the wood under the pot on fire. "There's still a bit left over so I guess we can have this for breakfast." Mia went back over to the blanket and rolled it up. Then she went over to the cart and gently placed it inside the cart. But then Mia noticed something. Hector was gone. "Hey, where'd Hector go?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:18 am
"I don't know...He was there last night...I think." She shrugged and hopped down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:22 pm
Mia felt worried. But she just shrugged. "Oh well. Ayu, would you like to have some breakfast now? There's still more soup and I don't want to waste it because I don't have anywhere to put it." Mia wiped the bowls and spoons clean with her cloth and filled two with some soup. Mia picked up her spoon and gulped a spoonful of soup down. "Mmmm...um Ayu...I want to talk to you about something. I had a visit from Mother Nature and she tried to warn me again about this man that was trying to do something. I can't exactly remember what, but I think he was trying to get to the sacred orb and take revenge over the gods and goddess. She said before that he was very strong. Almost as strong as a god himself but is still human. She managed to get out one letter of his name. His name is M....." Mia sighed. Suddenly she heard a bucket land on the ground by the cart with a thump. The horse neighed and Mia turned around to see that it was Hector.

"Well good morning you two. I just went to get some water for my horse." Hector went over to sit down by the fire as the horse drank up the water. Mia filled up his bowl and gave it to him. "Hmm, I guess no more french toast huh?" Mia shrugged. "Well, there was quite a bit of soup left so it'd be a waste. Uh, no offense." Hector gulped down his soup quickly and belched a bit. "Sorry. I'm really hungry. I had to wake up early to tend to the horse and get the water and put the reigns back on. So as soon as the two back there in the cart wake up and eat can we leave immediately? My costumer asked for these seed as soon as possible."  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 pm
Marcus awoke and slid gently out of the cart so as not to disturb Ty. He grabbed his staff and walked over to the fire. "Morning," he said sleepily.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:08 am
Mia gave Marcus a bowl of soup and finished hers. "Ok, but I guess we can start walking to Sylphis soon if Ty doesn't wake up. I'll just put the pot onto the cart." Mia cleaned her bowl again and Hector handed her his empty bowl and Mia cleaned it too.

"Ok. Well, it's still pretty early so right now, there's no rush. I think it's only about 8 o'clo....ah." Hector was getting up when he stumbled on a green bag stuck in the ground. Mia stared at the bag. "Uh, are you ok? I wonder what it is." Mia walked over to where Hector tripped and crouched down to look at the bag. Mia carefully dug it up and untied the string tied around the top to close it. Mia tipped it over her hand to spill out the contents. Some seeds fell out and a note. Mia put the seeds back into the bag and read it.

.... Mia,

I'm ge..ing wea.er. I can bare.y wr.te a .et.er to you. I'm ..rry but I .on'. b. abl. to v.sit y.. an.mo.. I g.ve y.. th.se n.w seeds to pl..t up.n the .orld. Also, I g.ve .ou th. la.t clu. I can giv. y.. a..ut him. Ma....

g..db.e, pl.a.e, t.k.c.r.!
"Oh no! His name is Ma...Ma....please! Just one more clue! I promise I'll help you!" Mia clenched her fist around the note and put it gently back into the bag. Mia took out a seed and walked to the side of the road where there was grass. Mia dug a small hole and planted the seed and took a handful of water from the bucket in front of the horse and spilled it over the seed.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:51 am
Ayu sighed. "At least you got to see Mother Nature...Artemis didn't even show up. Man that sucks..." She shook her head and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:32 pm
Mia went over to the fire and covered the pot again. "I guess Mother Nature was able to get through. That Ma guy must've gotten to the other gods and goddess' first. This is serious though. If that person gets to the sacred orb he's going to destroy the world as well as the gods and goddess' who help to sustain it! We've got to figure out who this Ma person is." Mia took out the note and inspected it. "Well, for every word that she could finish or if there were any blanks, there's a dot there. I guess that means how many letters are missing. "Ma...." There's four missing letters....so six in all. Do you guys know anybody with a six letter name and starts with M and A?"

Hector started thinking but then his eyes widened. "Wait a second, did you just say gods and goddess'?Don't tell me.....could you all be....guardians of the sacred orb?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Ayu bowed. "I think so."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Mia giggled. "Yeah, I guess. Or at least, Marcus, Ayu and I. I'm not sure about Ty though. But wow, I've always dreamed of becoming a guardian for the honour of my village and now I am."

Hector bowed to all of them and smiled. "Well, I figured out this morning that you people weren't exactly normal. Especially when I saw your friend as a cat. I don't know anyone with the power of shape shifting. Well, now that I know who you are, after this drop off, I'm going to help you guys for a bit. I'll take you around in my cart for awhile. At least until I have to go home."  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:56 pm
"Six letter name, starts with 'M and A'," Marcus said thoughtfully, "well, unless I've been sleep-conquering it can't be me, even though my name does fit. But then, maybe it's part of their title. Master also fits." Leaving his comments to sink in, he sat down and ate his soup.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games